can one fly with the Deva Path? Any canonical proof? or only in the anime
What's on your mind?
Why is Madara listed as a Six Paths chakra user? Hagoromo says bluntly that Madara only possessed the power of his chakra, not in principle the Hagoromo chakra.
The strength of the chakra Hagoromo - Rinnegan,
What if Itachi was resurrected in Boruto or after the 4th Great Ninja war. Would the 5 Great Nations accept Itachi or they will still treat them as a world wide criminal? What if Itachi's illlness disappear in his comeback and gain EMS with his dad MS and gain Hashirama Cells and awaken the Rinnegan? Would he became another treat to the village?
Favorite scene ever in Naruto. And why?
1. Why do wikis widely believe that the Six Paths chakra is active on Rinbo Hengoku? The only thing that works against shadows is the Six Paths Senjutsu chakra.
2. What is the source of the Six Paths chakra at Jinchuriki Ten-tails? Rinnegan or Ten-tails itself? Logically: Rinnegan is chakra Six Paths and Ten-tails is senjutsu / natural energy.
Six Paths Senjutsu:
3. did Kaguya Senjutsu / Six Paths Senjutsu have? Availability is indicated:
- Kaguya and Ten-tails are one creature, after the merger, and Ten-tails is known to manipulate natural energy.
- manipulation of the ice measurement. Naruto said it was as if nature had rebelled against him.
- Big TSB. Naruto called the Kaguya sphere the same as his nine spheres. TSB - Senjutsu Six Paths.
4. Is it possible to use the different nature of the chakra within TSB to achieve the results the user wants? For example, from within TSB, can a red-hot chakra be obtained by applying the properties of Lava Release by activating the nature of Fire and Earth? Is it possible to do this with Dust Release, which is made up of three natures and therefore has the ability to create two natures in addition to Dust.
5. How can TSB be changed/transformed? Is it the nature of Water? The result of Shape Transformation, or Shape Transformation + the nature of Water? As far as I remember, the data book says that transformation is possible due to the presence of a highly concentrated chakra. But there is no way to understand this.
6. Is TSB material / is it physical? Or is it similar, for example, to Fire Release - you can feel it, but you cannot touch it? If the first, then how did Tobirama come to touch TSB?
7. Does TSB have anything to do with Tailed Beast? Obito and Madara - Jinchuriki Ten-tails, have 10 TSB. Naruto - Jinchuriki 1-9 Tailed Beast - 9 TSB. Obito (against Madara JTT) - Jinchuriki Nine-Tails - 1 TSB.
Please give your opinion on the questions asked. I have no claim to the truth, I want to see the opinion of your fandom. Thank you for your attention
Leave your thoughts down below!
The first thing i would to is GO ON DEPRECION AND MORE THINGS. And i would think if naruto dies boruto will be the next 9 tails jhinchuriki and maybe sasuke will be the next hokage
Rewatching the Arc of Killer Bee growing up as a shinobi/jinchuriki, I figured out that Kid Killer Bee is actually FTL, if you want to wank him (perfectly fine with me) we can even state he is FTL+, now you must be wondering up to this point “WTF Is this man talking about ??” Let me show evidence:
If you watch this video from the very beginning, up until 1:35, you will see the amount of shinobi who failed to time their lariat with Ay, and of course only one was able to do this feat.... Ay is easily FTL and Kid (key word KID) Killer Bee was able to keep up & time his lariat from a very young age with Bee and this also leads to me stating the obvious: Killer Bee in Shippuden unscalable speed (we all know Kishimoto has a big track record of fodderizing characters) because he continuously trains & trains and we all know that the only thing you achieve with continuous training is that you get better in everything. What do you guys think about this analysis ? Feel free to leave your thoughts & comments & also try & debunk this if you can 🔥
118 Votes in Poll
Here we will talk about what Release Yin, Release Yang and Release Yin-Yang are.
Release Yin is a technique based on spiritual energy that drives the imagination and can be used to create form from non-existence.
Release Yang is a technique based on physical energy that controls vitality and can be used to breathe life into form.
Release Yin-Yang are techniques that use Release Yin, Release Yang or Release Yin-Yang blending. Release Yin-Yang = Release Yin / Release Yang / Release Yin + Release Yang
Many may ask why a simple Release Yin can be attributed to Release Yin-Yang techniques?
1. According to the fourth guide, Naruto has restored Kakashi's eye with Release Yin-Yang, but he only owns Release Yang. Release Yin is not in his profile
2. An article in the fourth handbook describes Jutsu Release Yin-Yang: "If you specify Release Yin-Yang, which does not belong to the five elements of the chakra, it is often used in simple techniques. For example, the Akimichi clan uses Release Yang to increase body weight, while the Nara clan uses Release Yin to stretch and change their shadows. Release Yin-Yang traces can be found in certain secret Ninjutsu.
3. The second Hokage says that Obito uses Release Yin-Yang to neutralise Ninjutsu. In the Obito profile, there is only Release Yin. Release Yang is missing
Conclusion: Release Yin-Yang may mean either Release Yin or Release Yang individually or together.
What do you think?
Does Sasuke have Hashirama cells?
I can't wait many years to see how konoha destroyed and how isshiki get kawaki because we all know that in the recent chapter of the manga amado said that kawaki don't have karma anymore and if you look closely to what boruto said to kawaki during their fight in the first episode of the anime and the manga boruto said to kawaki “i guess this was the only possible outcome” and kawaki said “that's right" i think isshiki controlling kawaki or may be kawaki become isshiki vessel again to save naruto because we all know that naruto is a father figure to kawaki so if kawaki become isshiki vessel again there will the second part of the boruto will start isshiki will wait 2 years to destroy the konoha
It's not 100% will happened
So in ep 172, Team 5 fights Suigetsu. They are able to fight near his level and outsmart him. Suigetsu is stronger than Zabuza and Zabuza is Kakashi level and Kakashi is omnipotent.
So all i'm sayin' is, Team 5 MIGHT be nigh-omnipotent or omnipotent.
--Spoilers for those who don't read the Boruto manga--
So we have recently learned, that a Ten-Tails requires an Otsutsuki sacrifice in order to become a God Tree and that Kaguya was supposed to be said sacrifice, with Isshiki being the one who would have harvested the chakra fruit, which begs the question: how did Earth's God Tree become a thing in the first place?
In one of the episodes while trying to save Gaara, when Kakashi first witnesses the "Nine Tails Cloak" the shadow clones aren't apart of the nine tails and never gain the cloak. While the Main Naruto is inside the Nine Tails Cloak the Shadow clones get are in agony and pain. But after they, they sigh in relief saying "We're gonna be okay.". This could mean that they aren't just worrying for the Main Naruto, and could have their own lives.
Also, Yamato's wood clone acts like it's not just a clone, and is still a person. So they all could have their own lives and be separate. So uh you shouldn't undo a clone jutsu?
As per the wiki, the Susanoo is an avatar made out of the user's chakra, that surrounds them and can be used for defense and offence. Furthermore, the Susanoo draws on large amounts of chakra so long as it is active. With even Sasuke noting extreme pain as usage of the jutsu increases.
Now, there have been some inconsistent usage of Susanoo during the series. As characters that are Susanoo users, manifest large Susanoo avatars, thereby indicating large amounts of chakra, despite having average/above average chakra levels.
What do users think the chakra cost of Susanoo is? Does it make sense that characters with average/above average chakra reserves can manifest such large Susanoo's?
Since we have a lot of dumb individuals leading on this site. I would like to be among one of the few individuals with actual brains, to debunk the accusations that Medical Ninjutsu uses either Yin or Yang Release. Lets refer back to Naruto training with Yamato and Kakashi, shall we?
In chapter 316, Yamato and Kakashi are training Naruto. Kaksahi while explaining the qualities of chakra control, affinities, and kekkei genkai. Naruto, being the curious boy he is, asks about Shikamaru's Shadow Possession & Choji's Expansion Jutsu. Now lets think here boys and girls, what chakra nature does Shikamaru's Shadow Possession ? Any show of hands? No? Okay, well I'll tell you.
Its Yin Release. As MOST of you know, the Akimichi family makes usage of Yang Release, using Yang Release properties to manipulate physical energies increasing the size of their own bodies. A lot of individuals here, seems to be confused, because of the Yamato says "Lets explain the qualities of Yin and Yang, another time blah,blah,blah!" When Yamato stated that, he was making an INFERENCE to the fact, Shikamaru's Shadow Possession utilizes YIN, and that Choji's Calorie Control utilizes YANG. This can further be proven, even after Naruto asked of GENJUTSU, and MEDICAL NINJUTSU. We know for a fact, after countless times, Genjutsu and Nara Jutsu is of Yin Release, so why would Yamato also be referring to Choji's and Medical Ninjutsu using Yin Release as well? Answer is he wasn't. Yamato clearly infers to us that both aspects Naruto was questioning of was of two different ELEMENTS. By using OUR context clues, we can further deduce with process of elimination that Choji's Calorie Control, and Medical Ninjutsu is of YANG RELEASE, due to the fact that GENJUTSU, and NARA JUTSU uses YIN RELEASE.
IF, Medical Ninjutsu used Yin Release, the SECOND MIZUKAGE would've said so when he was speaking to the division unit facing off against him! INSTEAD, He said because he is of the YIN ELEMENT, he is A GENJUTSU USER. https://i.imgur.com/hagHJCU.jpg
The naruto series makes visibly clear that YIN RELEASE of what the properties of Yin Release is used for, which is using spiritual energies to control IMAGINATION, create form of nothingness. While YANG RELEASE is more of the physical aspect. Yang Release is what allows one to heal, which is why most SENJU's we've seen have an aptitude for Medical Ninjutsu, because ASHURA himself was a healer, using YANG RELEASE to restore PHYSICAL LOST PROPERTIES. Which is how Naruto restores Kakashi's eye after it got stolen from by Madara, a much powerful form, than the base Yang Release most medical ninjutsu users' use.
You know everyone says Sarada and Broruto would eventually get married and have kids. Well would their child have Byakugan or Sharingan? Hear me out.
I thought of two theories:
-The child would have both of the visual prowesses. Their genes could fuse and the child would have some sort of new dojutsu. Boruto is not seen using byakugan much but because of Hinata he still technically has the genes. We all already know Sarada can use sharingan. How would it look? A new name? It might just be the end of all Uchihas:(
-They might have more than one child and each of them could have a different prowess. Like for example the oldest child could have byakugan since the father's genes are often stronger in the first child. The second could be a sharingan user.
What do you think? Agree or nah? Which theory makes more sense? Got any of your own? Tell me your thoughts in the comments. I would love to hear them!
I know some or many of you didn't know this village
This is the Hoshigakure, a small village who is located in the Land of Bears.They also have a Kage, namely Hoshikage.
Actually, I didn't know much about this village (because I'm not starting watching Naruto until the Season 2 of Naruto Shippuden).It says that it is a lesser-known village in this series.
I just want to know if what happened to this village after the Naruto series or in the beginning of the Boruto series.Maybe, they (the developers of Naruto) forget about this village (my opinion only) or it just even a small village with unknown status or a lesser role in the series.