"A Heart Filled With Comrades" (仲間で満ちた心, Nakama de Michita Kokoro) is episode 384 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime.
Sasuke's Susanoo equips itself onto Naruto's senjutsu-enhanced Tailed Beast Mode mantle. Obito manifests a large shield and the Sword of Nunoboko, which the Sage of the Six Paths used to shape the world. Naruto creates nine Rasengan – one in each of Kurama's tails – and calls for his comrades to join the fray. Each of them jump into Kurama's tails and are donned in Tailed Beast Mode mantle. They then launch the Rasengan at Obito, making way for Naruto and Sasuke to slash through his defence and land a devastating blow. This results in all of the tailed beasts' chakra being pulled out of Obito. Naruto begins the great tug-of-war against Obito who struggles desperately to retain the chakra of the beasts. Gaara and Killer B assist Naruto and try to pull out the chakra of their respective tailed beasts. The remainder of the Konoha 11 as well as the Shinobi Alliance all join in the effort and begin to pull. Within his subconscious, Obito witnesses the Allied Shinobi Forces in front of him. As Naruto talks to him, Obito begins to regrets his actions, imagining how things would be had he been Hokage. Naruto boldly declares that he is "Obito Uchiha" and will remove his mask once and for all.
- In the scene where Obito sees his old self in Naruto while wearing his Uchiha uniform, Obito is shown to be shorter than Kiba, in the next scene when he was wearing a Konoha uniform he was depicted as taller than Kiba.
- Obito's mask concealing his lost eye in his "Konoha" self is shown to cover almost the entire left half of his face. In the manga, it barely covers below his left eye.
- During Obito's imagination of him fighting alongside his former comrades of Konoha he was shown making the Seal of Confrontation but with only his index finger up. In the manga, it was done properly with both his index and middle finger up.
- Obito's "Konoha" self was erroneously shown with his right hand in normal skin tone because he should have been imagining his life after he was patched up by Madara with White Zetsu matter and thus, would still have had his right side white.
- Sakura is missing her Strength of a Hundred Seal at two points in the episode: first- when she is encouraging her friends when they attack Obito, and second- when Obito looks at Naruto along with his friends.