A certain-kill technique, the user hardens their own bones and protrudes them out of the skin, and then fires these weaponised structures from their back or from their palms at the intended target. When these bones pierce a living organism, the bone and target starts to deteriorate at a molecular level, disintegrating the victim and reducing their bodies to nothing more than a pile of ash.
Kaguya has used this attack in a variety of ways: as a projectile attack, incorporating the use of her dimension-manifesting abilities to land a two-sided attack as well as a close-range melee attack.
Unlike other certain-kill techniques, in which the victim can survive if they possess extraordinary endurance, this technique is guaranteed to kill the victim if it connects and thus, truly lives up to the name of certain-kill techniques.
- Black Zetsu gained access to this technique while he was residing inside Kaguya's severed arm sleeve, controlling the severed arm to generate and fire bones.
- The Shikotsumyaku kekkei genkai is derived from Kaguya's ability to manipulate and weaponise her own bone structure.
- In Naruto: Shinobi Collection Shippū Ranbu, Kaguya has techniques named "All-Killing Ash Bones: Annihilation" (共殺の灰骨・皆滅, Tomogoroshi no Haikotsu: Kaimetsu) and "All-Killing Ash Bones: Demon Wail Formation" (共殺の灰骨・鬼哭陣, Tomogoroshi no Haikotsu: Kikokujin), both of which utilise numerous Yomotsu Hirasaka portals to launch a barrage of bone spears at her enemy.
- Fourth Databook, page 275
- Naruto chapter 686, page 6
- Naruto chapter 689, page 11
- Fourth Databook, page 25