By using his left eye, Sasuke can instantly shift the location of himself, others, and objects, within a certain range. The range of this technique can be increased if he swaps himself with an object, as seen when he switched places with Sakura's discarded flak jacket. Due to its speed, this technique has proven to be especially useful for launching surprise attacks against enemies. At certain times, the technique has to be recharged and cannot be used.
- According to Sasuke, he was given this technique due to Hagoromo giving him the Six Paths Chakra.
- Sasuke has been shown using this technique three times in a row before having to close his eye.
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, this technique lets Sasuke attack the enemy with a Dark Chidori after teleporting a short distance. It is also used as his Body Replacement Technique.
- Body Replacement Technique
- Flying Thunder God Technique
- Flying Thunder God Mutually Instantaneous Revolving Technique