- The black flames can form a sword to be wielded by Susanoo, which is able to stab and slice through individuals or defences, incinerating whatever remains.
- Magatama-shaped projectiles can be unleashed from the orb in volleys, knocking back and subsequently incinerating their targets.
- This technique can produce arrows to be utilised with Susanoo's bow.
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, the sword version is named "Sword of Kagutsuchi".
- When portrayed in the anime, the orb held by Susanoo and the blade it produces appear to be made of the same ethereal substance as the rest of Susanoo, rather than black flames as it appears in the manga and games. Instead, the orb briefly changes into black flames when using certain techniques.
- Naruto chapter 585, page 7
- Naruto chapter 634, page 8
- Naruto chapter 574, page 10
- Naruto chapter 634, pages 11-12
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 326
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 331
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "Blaze Release: Susanoo Kagutsuchi"