- Boruto being able to perceive Momoshiki's lingering essence (chakra ghost?) is pretty much the same thing that happened to Hinata in The Last.
- A lot of people seem to be interpretting the line about Boruto's blue eyes as foreshadowing a powerup, but having seen the raw, it seems like the opposite to me. Momoshiki is saying his blue eyes -- his human eyes -- are a weakness that will bring him suffering.
- The seal Momoshiki places on his palm strongly resembles a Byakugou. I think it's safe to assume it contains Momoshiki's chakra? Or perhaps his "will?" Both?
- If Boruto is haunted by Momoshiki's warning and curse, similar to Sasuke's memories of Itachi and Orochimaru's curse seal, perhaps it will play a role in him seeking out power.
- Perhaps he replaced his right eye with a Byakugan to overcome the weakness of his human eyes?
- Perhaps he will seek out Toneri to learn more about the Otsutski and his curse?
- If the seal on his right arm infuses him with Momoshiki's pure Otsutsuki chakra, and his right eye is a Hyuga Byakugan, then might it be possible for the chakra to resonate with his Byakugan and transform it into a Tenseigan?
- Perhaps the Byakugou seal is yet another technique passed down through the ages which has its origins with the Otsutsuki?
- If Boruto's seal was placed by an Otsutsuki, what of Kawaki's? Does he also carry the legacy of their clan, or is it an imitation?