Have you ever just randomly been thinking about Naruto as a whole, when you suddenly activate your Rinne Sharingan from a mind-blowing revelation or connection you made? No? Is that just me? Anyway, here are some that personally wrinkled my brain:
- Any experience or knowledge gained by a shadow clone is transferred back to the original. From the moment Naruto learns the shadow clone technique, he never stops and as a result...his skills increase exponentially. Naruto isn't just getting stronger because he believes in himself/has friends. That Rasenshuriken training hack? He's been doing that unintentionally for the entire series.
- Tobi claims to have found Deidara's arm in the woods. He didn't. It was in Kamui's Dimension.
- Moments before the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha, Kakashi feels uneasy. He and Obito have a connection to each other via Sharingan, but he didn't know that yet.
- Obito stopped being Tobi and revealed himself as "Madara" after Orochimaru, the only person who could possibly debunk him, was out of the picture.
- The Ten-Tails is part Shinju/God Tree. Tree = Wood. This is why Hashirama could control the Tailed Beasts so easily.
- Itachi and Kisame were paired together because Itachi was a "traitor" and Kisame was (literally) loyal to the death to Akatsuki. Kisame was assigned to keep an eye on him.
That's about all I have for now. Let's see what you guys have come up with!