The user increases the temperature of chakra to the boiling point, generating large amounts of steam and evaporating any water or ice in direct contact with their body. The pressure resulting from this emitted steam can then be used to increase the force behind physical attacks, giving the user immense strength. The exact amount of force produced is proportional to the quantity of steam released, as the greater the volume of steam utilised, the larger the pressure that can be built up. On releasing the pressure, not only is the user's strength enhanced, but their speed increased as well.
Han wears special steam armour covering his entire body. The armour contains a furnace in its back, where steam is produced. The steam can be built up within the armour for a greater release, allowing just a simple kick to violently send an opponent reeling a great distance away.
- In video games, Han has shown that he can use the hot steam emitted from this technique to burn opponents around him.
- Fourth Databook, page 326
- Naruto chapter 684, pages 4-5
- Naruto chapter 564, pages 8-9
- Naruto chapter 565, pages 14-15
- Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3