This attack has multiple variations:
- In Naruto: Shinobi no Sato no Jintori Kassen, it is a counterattack from Sakura, where she cuts a wire to make a log hit the incoming opponent.
- In Naruto: Ultimate Ninja and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2, Booby Trap is a set of two techniques: Sakura starts with Log Drop (丸太落とし, Marutaotoshi, Deathly Tree Trap in English games), where an opponent running on her direction trips on the wire from her trap and is hit by a log. If successful, she follows with Falling Rock Warning (落石注意, Chikusekichūi), cutting a wire to make multiple rocks fall on the target.
- In Jump Super Stars, Sakura makes four blocks of wood fall around her. It has a stronger version named Booby Trap Second Style (ブービートラップ二式, Būbītorappu Nishiki) that makes three large tree logs fall around her.
- In Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2, Sakura simply tricks the enemy, and they either get paralysed or fall asleep.
- In Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Sakura places a trap on the ground. If the opponent trips it, a large mine falls on them.