|This is the article on the technique used by Deidara. For other uses, see Garuda (disambiguation).|
Deidara uses his own mouth instead of the ones on his hands to create a giant doll in his image. When the doll ruptures, it releases a cloud of microscopic bombs that enter the bloodstream of anyone who inhales them. On Deidara's command, the micro-bombs' detonation causes the victims' bodies to disintegrate at the cellular level; literally turning them into dust.
- "C-4", also known as Composition C-4. is the latest of the Composition C plastic explosives that has been used since the 1950s due to its effectiveness.
- "Karura" (迦楼羅) is the Japanese Buddhist equivalent of Garuda, a bird man of Hindu mythology who feeds on serpents.
- Naruto chapter 359, page 17
- Naruto chapter 360, page 11
- Naruto chapter 514, page 13