We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
It is a device used by the Intelligence Division of the Allied Shinobi Forces in order to pass information to each other, be it from the headquarters to the field ninja or between battalions and vice versa.
- The stationary device, which is much bigger, is attached to two batteries and has a headset that covers the upper half of the user's face completely.
- The portable version, however, is much smaller and only has a wire running from the device to the user's head, and can be carried on their back.
- The version at the shinobi headquarters is simply a larger version of the stationary field ones with more batteries attached to it, and has three people stationed at it.
- In the anime, Mifune uses the device's battery cell to mimic the effects of Lightning Release chakra flow in order to nullify Deidara's explosive clay.
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 280