Daikokuten is a technique available to Isshiki Ōtsutsuki through his unspecified dōjutsu. Through its use, anything he has previously shrunk using Sukunahikona can be stored within a dimension where time does not flow, allowing for them to remain in pristine condition and instantaneously retrievable at will. The objects retrieved are manifested with such speed that they can catch attentive opponents, such as Sharingan-wielding Sasuke Uchiha, and Six Paths Sage Mode-empowered Naruto Uzumaki off guard while inflicting serious bodily harm on them.
- This technique appears to be inspired by the Uchide no Kozuchi, a hammer obtained by the hero in the Issun-bōshi, and can manifest anything the wielder desires by striking it against something.
- Daikokuten is the name of one of the Seven Lucky Gods of Buddhism, the great god of darkness/blackness, and is depicted wielding the Uchide no Kozuchi.
- While inhabiting Jigen's body, this technique normally required hand gestures in order to summon the foreign matter back.
- When using this technique, Isshiki's right eye's pattern changes, with a pupil appearing within the eight intersecting spokes.
- Boruto chapter 48, page 30
- Boruto chapter 37, page 21
- Boruto chapter 38, page 24