Daikokuten is a technique within the unspecified dōjutsu of Isshiki Ōtsutsuki. Through its use, anything he has previously shrunken using Sukunahikona can be stored within a dimension where time doesn't flow, allowing them to maintain a pristine condition, and be instantaneously retrieved at will. The objects retrieved are manifested with such speed that they can catch attentive opponents, such as Sharingan-wielding Sasuke Uchiha, and Six Paths Sage Mode-enhanced Naruto Uzumaki off guard while inflicting serious bodily harm on them.
- This technique appears to be inspired by the Uchide no Kozuchi, a hammer obtained by the hero in the Issun-bōshi, and can manifest anything the wielder desires by striking it against something.
- Daikokuten is the name of one of the Seven Lucky Gods of Buddhism, the great god of darkness/blackness, and is depicted wielding the Uchide no Kozuchi.
- While inhabiting Jigen’s body, this technique normally required hand gestures in order to summon the foreign matter back.
- When using this technique, Isshiki's right eye's pattern changes, with a pupil appearing within the eight intersecting spokes.
- Boruto chapter 48, page 30
- Boruto chapter 37, page 21
- Boruto chapter 38, page 24