A technique which enhances the targets gravity at the user's discretion. The enemy's mobility is diminished, as the person is crushed by gravity — and in some cases exhibit petrification-like symptoms and then began to crumble. Using a desert region to their advantage, the user can easily bury the enemy alive by submerging them in sand. When this technique is applied to the user it decreases their speed, but the increased weight drastically improves their strength. This method makes it possible for even a weak person to land a devastating hit.
- The '加重' kanji in this technique's name can literally be interpreted as 'aggravated'.
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, instead of the technique's actual use, Ōnoki hurls rocks at the opponent.
- Fourth Databook, page 274
- Naruto chapter 466, page 13
- Naruto chapter 553, page 7