The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms is a manoeuvre of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's chakra pathway system. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.
Once someone is within range of her field of divination, Hinata assumes her Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver her attack:
- First, two consecutive strikes to make two.
- Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four.
- Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight.
- Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
- Fifth, another sixteen consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of thirty-two.
- In Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Full Power Ninja Chronicles spin-off, Hanabi uses this technique.