The user launches a mass of fire at their opponent. When used through autonomous puppets, they can fire it in rapid succession, without hand seals. However, continuous firing can lead them to overheat, and thus disable them until they have cooled down.
- Boruto Uzumaki could perform this technique through his Shinobi Gauntlet, whereas Ao — with a mechanism embedded in his chest.
- While in the manga, the technique is used as a projectile blast, in the anime and movie, the technique is used more like a flamethrower.
- Boruto chapter 5, page 22
- Boruto chapter 19, page 22
- Boruto chapter 19, pages 30-31