The Giant Folding Fan (巨大扇子, Kyodai Sensu) wielded by Temari is a giant Japanese war fan that has three purple circles along its metal body that she calls "stars" (星, hoshi, English TV: moons). The strength of the gusts of wind she creates is indicated by how many stars are shown (one being the weakest, three being the strongest). The fan itself can also be used as a club or to block attacks. It also seems to be able to deflect kunai and shuriken when opened and can be lodged in the ground.
- Dust Wind Technique
- Great Sickle Weasel Technique
- Scythe Weasel
- Sickle Weasel Technique
- Summoning: Quick Beheading Dance
- Wind Release: Cast Net
- Wind Release: Flashing Fireworks
- Wind Release: Great Cast Net
- Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon
- Wind Release: Great Wind Protective Wall
- Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique
- During the Fourth Shinobi World War, several other Sunagakure shinobi were seen wielding similar fans alongside Temari. This is an indication that the use of tessenjutsu is a skill generally taught in the village.
- Being a shinobi from another village, Temari had to obtain a permit to carry her fan within the city limits of Konoha.
- Naruto chapter 107, page 17
- Naruto chapter 553, page 10
- Naruto chapter 611, pages 16-17
- Konoha Hiden: The Perfect Day for a Wedding, chapter 3