This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert manoeuvres but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. The usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills, except for particularly adept users, who can completely erase even their chakra signature with it.
- Despite the fact that this technique is supposed to mask the user's scent, Pakkun was still able to locate Nagare in the anime, and Sakura Haruno still located Karenbana in Naruto the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, remarking that she wore too much perfume.
- Cloak of Invisibility Technique
- Dustless Bewildering Cover
- Transparent Escape Technique
- Polarised Sand Formation: Hot Sand Camouflage