Icha Icha (イチャイチャ, Literally meaning: Make Out) is a series of best-selling novels which were written by Jiraiya. Kakashi Hatake is a big fan of these books, and is shown reading one of them most of the time. They are comedic (and likely adult) recounts of Jiraiya's experiences in love. They are meant for people of 18 and over.
- Icha Icha Paradise (イチャイチャパラダイス, Icha Icha Paradaisu, English TV: Make-Out Paradise): The first book to appear in the series. It was so famous that it was made into a movie starring Yukie Fujikaze.
- Icha Icha Violence (イチャイチャバイオレンス, Icha Icha Baiorensu, English TV: Make-Out Violence): The second book. It also became a movie, as seen in "Gotta See! Gotta Know! Kakashi-Sensei's True Face!".
- Icha Icha Tactics (イチャイチャタクティクス, Icha Icha Takutikusu, English TV: Make-Out Tactics): The third book. Naruto Uzumaki gave a advance, pre-release copy this book to Kakashi when he returned to Konoha after the two and a half year absence. It was the newest installment in several years. When Jiraiya sent the secret of Pain's identity to Konoha, he used the first word from various pages in the book to decode his message. The resulting message was: "The real one isn't with them." This is presumably the last volume as Jiraiya is now dead.
- Make-Out Strap: A book only seen in the game Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 that can be given to Ebisu.
- There is also an unofficial Icha Icha novel that was written by Naruto Uzumaki in episode 177. Naruto finished Jiraiya's manuscript (so that Jiraiya would train him again) and accidentally sent it to the wrong place (the Land of Fangs). The book was mistaken for a peace treaty, and, since the daimyo enjoyed it, he afterwards ended the war with the Land of Claws.