This move simply entails A squeezing the target's face with his hand. He uses this technique on Killer B whenever he get irritated with B's behaviour. Gyūki has seen A do this to B several times to the point it even mentions he would give B the Iron Claw for helping Naruto escape from Genbu.
- In wrestling, there is an actual move that resembles this one called the "claw hold".
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, A uses this as an actual technique, infusing his hand with lightning-natured chakra and then slamming his opponent's head into the ground to cause more devastating effects.
- Fourth Databook, page 314
- Naruto chapter 467, page 19
- Naruto chapter 473, page 8
- Naruto chapter 542, page 8
- Naruto chapter 536, page 4