|This is the article on the weapon. For the Sunagakure ninja, head to Satetsu.|
After studying the sand manipulation abilities of Shukaku's jinchūriki, the Third Kazekage was able to imitate this ability using iron powder instead of sand, and his special magnetic powers. He often moulded the iron powder into weapons and used them as his part of his main fighting style.
When used in sufficient quantities, this iron sand can be equipped in various ways in order to create useful techniques ranging from large structures to bullet-like particles and multiple striking branches. Sasori took full advantage of this through the use of his puppet of the Third Kazekage.
- Black Iron Fist
- Desert: Hand
- Desert Suspension
- Iron Sand Clone
- Iron Sand Drizzle
- Iron Sand Gathering Assault
- Iron Sand Marking
- Iron Sand Wall
- Iron Sand Wave
- Iron Sand Weaponry
- Iron Sand World Method
- Iron Sand: Black Iron Wings
- Magnet Release: Lightning God Self
- Sand Binding Coffin
- Sand Waterfall Funeral
- Successive Shots Iron Sand Drizzle
- When Sasori made the Kazekage into a puppet, he drenched the sand in poison, making it more lethal in battle.
- Magnetite, the main component of Iron Sand, is about 2 times denser than silica, which is the main component of sand, while gold is about 3.7 times denser than magnetite.