|(殻, Kara, Literally meaning: Shell or Husk)|
|Manga||Volume #4, Boruto Chapter #15|
Kara (殻, Viz: The Husk, Literally meaning: "Shell" or "Husk") is an organisation whose motive-of-operation is mostly unknown. Their history is also currently unknown, but they appear to be gathering intel on various juinjutsu, including those borne by Boruto Uzumaki and Kawaki, with the latter seemingly being very important to their schemes, labeling him 'the vessel' and going great lengths to retrieve him.
The group is made up of "Inners" (内陣, Innā) and "Outers" (外陣, Autō), with each of the Inners being in charge of a particular region. Each Inner appears to bear a facial tattoo of a Roman numeral and wears a black hooded cloak with red lining, fastened at the right shoulder with a silver pin. Outers appear to act as sleeper agents, showing no obvious signs of their affiliation with the organisation.
The organisation has accumulated a great deal of wealth, makes use of Scientific Ninja Tools, and communicates over long range via genjutsu.
- Delta, a woman with long, curly hair and unusual eyes. She has a tattoo of the Roman numeral Ⅰ in the centre of her forehead.
- A tall, heavily-built man with a beard. He has a trio of tattoos on his face that appear to form the Roman numeral Ⅲ.
- Jigen, the presumed leader of the organisation. He has the Roman numeral Ⅳ tattooed under his left eye.
- A short, stocky, elderly man with an eye-patch over his right eye and a prosthetic right leg. He had a tattoo of the Roman numeral Ⅴ on his left temple, and was known for his regeneration technique. He was burned to death by Koji Kashin.
- Kawaki, a young boy with the Roman numeral Ⅸ tattooed under his left eye.
- Koji Kashin, a man with long hair and stubble, wearing a domino mask.
- A man with a medium build.
- Amado, a member that was in charge of a container.
- Ao, a war veteran from Kirigakure. He was killed by Koji's Boiler Toad summon after pushing Boruto away from harm.
- Garō, an associate of Delta who has had prior interaction with Kawaki.