A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, it was even strong enough to destroy coral.
- In its first debut in the anime, Guy does not slam his elbow into the enemy. Instead, he performs a whirling-like motion when attacking his enemy. This was corrected in a later episode.
- Fourth Databook, page 318
- Naruto chapter 567, page 6
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 250
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 326
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "Leaf Rock-Destroying Rise"