The Liger Bomb (雷我爆弾, Raigā Bomu) is a certain-kill technique used by the Fourth Raikage.
After covering himself in his Lightning Release Chakra Mode, the Fourth Raikage grabs his opponent and lifts them high up into the air. Then, using his extreme strength, he smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a powerbomb manoeuvre. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself on impact. Darui noted that nobody has ever survived this attack before, and had Sasuke Uchiha not used his Susanoo to cushion the impact, he would have been killed by it. The impact of this technique was strong enough to snap the ribs of Sasuke's Susanoo.
- As with many of the techniques of Kumogakure shinobi, this technique has an English name given kanji that somewhat match the pronunciation. Usually, the kanji would be pronounced as Raiga Bakudan.
- "Liger bomb" is also the name of an attack used in professional wrestling, most notably by Jushin "Thunder" Liger. A liger bomb is similar to a powerbomb. The variation used by A is identical to Batista's "Batista Bomb" finisher.
- Fourth Databook, page 303
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Online
- Naruto chapter 463, pages 6-7