|Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3|
| (ナルト-激闘忍者大戦! 3, Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3)
|Video game info|
|Series||Naruto: Clash of Ninja|
|Previous||Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2|
|Next||Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4|
|Japanese||November 20, 2004|
Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3 is the third instalment of the Gekitō Ninja Taisen series.
The game covers the events of the anime from the Konoha Crush to the Search for Tsunade. This instalment introduces the ability to change forms during combat. In addition, players can now use a team of three characters against an opponent. This game keeps the shop feature from Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2.
Also new are "Crisis Specials". Characters now receive an indicator for hitting 40% health, and in that mode can access certain new special attacks. For example, Naruto's Rasengan replaces his Naruto Uzumaki Combo neutral special upon hitting low health.
Yet another new feature for characters with alternate forms are transformations via their down specials, making previous characters become a single one. For example, Naruto in his crisis mode can now transform into his Demon Fox Form in battle, while Sasuke and Kakashi can turn on and off their Sharingan (though only turning it on has a chakra cost). The system also does away with the counter hit function in the first two games.
The content in this game would be reprised in America on the Wii in the form of Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, only with alternate touches.
- Naruto Uzumaki (Nine-Tails form)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Sharingan)
- Sakura Haruno
- Kakashi Hatake (Sharingan)
- Iruka Umino
- Rock Lee
- Neji Hyūga
- Might Guy
- Shikamaru Nara
- Ino Yamanaka
- Kiba Inuzuka
- Hinata Hyūga
- Zabuza Momochi
- Chōji Akimichi
- Shino Aburame
- Third Hokage
- Anko Mitarashi
- Itachi Uchiha
- As of this game in the series, Kakashi will have his health slowly drain when his Sharingan is active.
- Anko fights with an alternate stance system in this game series where she lies down on her back in a relaxed state, giving her access to alternate combo strings. Pressing the grab button during this will return her to normal stance.
- Hayate Gekkō's Japanese voice acts as the announcer. In the localised reprisal Clash of Ninja Revolution, his English voice follows suit by proxy.