|Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 2|
| (ナルト- 疾風伝 激闘忍者大戦! EX 2, Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 2)
|Video game info|
|Series||Naruto: Clash of Ninja|
|Previous||Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX|
|Next||Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 3|
|Japanese||November 29, 2007|
Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen EX 2 is the sixth instalment of the Gekitō Ninja Taisen series.
A majority of the gameplay is the same, only that some characters gain new special attacks, with most of them being new down specials.
A hand sign system is also added where players can hold down a dodge button with the throw button together to enter a special stance, the player then has to move the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in unison in three directions in succession to gain special effects. Either they can gain back some chakra, boost their attack power with super armour effects at the cost of chakra or for some can gain access to a special transformation aside from using their down special to transform. However, should one attempt hand signs in the stance will groan or slouch in disappointment if they are too low on chakra or mess up on their hand signs. This stance is also only exclusive to Wii Remote+Nuchuk combo users.
Gameplay improvements from the previous instalment, Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX, include obstacles that do damage on contact and the option to turn obstacles off completely. Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha also appear in their original forms as well as their Shippūden forms.
- Naruto Uzumaki (can enter a One-Tailed form, also playable with a pre-timeskip outfit)
- Sasuke Uchiha (can activate Sharingan, also playable with a pre-timeskip outfit)
- Sakura Haruno
- Kakashi Hatake (can activate Sharingan)
- Rock Lee (can activate Eight Gates)
- Neji Hyūga
- Might Guy
- Kiba Inuzuka
- Shino Aburame
- Hinata Hyūga
- Shikamaru Nara
- Chōji Akimichi
- Asuma Sarutobi
- Kabuto Yakushi
- Itachi Uchiha
- Kisame Hoshigaki
- Sasori (also playable while in Hiruko)
- In this game, the size of both Part 1 and Part 2 Sasuke are notably scaled down compared to the size of their models redone for the US-exclusive Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, as their US-exclusive Wii game models have their sizes match up to their Part 2 versions' models in regards to their heights and bulk.
- A majority of down specials in the game appear to be autocombos or "ranbu-styled" super moves reminiscent of traditional fighting games.