|Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 3|
| (ナルト- 疾風伝 激闘忍者大戦! EX 3, Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 3)
|Video game info|
|Series||Naruto: Clash of Ninja|
|Previous||Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 2|
|Next||Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! Special|
|Japanese||November 27, 2008|
Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 3 is the seventh instalment of the Gekitō Ninja Taisen series.
The game includes three game modes that are new to the series. Naruto's transformation now has three tails. Another new feature is the Senzai Ninriki (translated in Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 as Latent Ninja Powers), where every character glows a certain colour when they hit low health/crisis mode. Similar to gaining new specials in crisis mode as of the first Revolution game and beforehand Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3, the Senzai Ninriki is a special crisis mode that provides certain effects depending on the character, for example Naruto and Temari's backward strong attacks no longer use up chakra, Hinata can chakra cancel her attacks with no chakra cost, Kakashi deals damage through guard with all his attacks, Neji and Gaara automatically deflect projectiles while standing still, certain characters' moves become unblockable and so on. Most of the characters' Senzai Ninriki effects change in Naruto Shippūden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 onwards.
One of the game's new modes is the "Hurricane Clash Mode", which is also reworked into the new story mode which is original from the main storyline. In this mode, the player controls their character in a full 3D movement perspective and can take on hordes of ninja in a beat em' up genre fashion, with many character movesets retweaked solely for this mode. This style has not appeared in any later Gekitō Ninja Taisen/Clash of Ninja games ever since.
- Naruto Uzumaki (can enter a Three-Tailed form) (PTS form has no Senzai Ninriki)
- Sasuke Uchiha (can activate Sharingan) (PTS form has no Senzai Ninriki)
- Sakura Haruno
- Kakashi Hatake (can activate Sharingan)
- Rock Lee
- Neji Hyūga
- Might Guy
- Kiba Inuzuka
- Shino Aburame
- Hinata Hyūga
- Kurenai Yūhi
- Shikamaru Nara
- Chōji Akimichi
- Asuma Sarutobi
- Yūgao Uzuki
- Kabuto Yakushi
- Itachi Uchiha
- Kisame Hoshigaki
- Sasori (also playable while in Hiruko)
- A majority of down specials in the game appear to be autocombos reminiscent of traditional fighting games.
- Hidan, along with Chōji and Jirōbō, are the only characters who do not backflip with their backdashes.
- In this game, the size of both Part 1 and Part 2 Sasuke are notably scaled down compared to the size of their models redone for the US-exclusive Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution.