The Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken is a technique utilised by Naruto Uzumaki. It is described as the most marvellous ninjutsu of all time.
This technique was used by Naruto after he received the power of the Sage of the Six Paths. Along with eight shadow clones, Naruto creates nine Rasenshuriken, each infused with the special chakra properties of a specific tailed beast. After throwing all of them, it causes many huge explosions devastating the enemy upon impact.
- Shukaku: Magnet Release and sand
- Matatabi: Blue flames
- Isobu: Water Release
- Son Gokū: Lava Release
- Kokuō: Boil Release
- Saiken: Acid (Soap Bubbles in the anime)
- Chōmei: Unknown (Scale Powder in the video game)
- Gyūki: Ink
- Kurama: Wind Release: Rasenshuriken
- Chōmei's contribution to this technique is not made clear neither in the manga nor the anime. In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, however, its Rasenshuriken is composed of Scale Powder.
- In Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Naruto can use this technique without Six Paths Sage Mode to create a single Rasenshuriken.
- In Naruto: Shinobi Collection Shippū Ranbu, both known variations of the Lava Release are implied to be present separately within this technique.