The user creates several flaming orbs that resemble small suns. These orbs rotate around the user and can be freely controlled to attack enemies. When an orb touches an opponent, it instantly evaporates all the water inside their body, leaving them in a mummified state. When this happens, steam can be seen emitting from the opponent's body. However, this technique is vulnerable to Water Release, which can be used to dissipate the heat, becoming steam.
- In the anime, the orbs were originally coloured with a mixture of yellow and orange; however, this was later changed to a white centre with radiating pinkish-red flames.
- In later depictions in the anime, the orbs were changed into magatama.
- Fourth Databook, page 319
- Naruto chapter 522, page 11-12
- Naruto: Shippuden episode 285