The Six Paths Yang Power is a power wielded by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki and later given to Naruto Uzumaki. It is represented by a light-coloured, sun-like palm seal (掌の印, shō no in) on the user's right hand.
Besides being comprised of the Yang Release nature transformation and having the ability to give life to or heal things, the actual applications of this power aren't clearly understood. It is possible that it augments the user's other abilities.
As noted by Black Zetsu, there is a special resonance between the Six Paths Yin and Yang powers, allowing the wielders to sense each other's presence. When the Yin and Yang powers are used together, they can seal and transform their target into the core of the Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei technique. When Naruto did so in conjunction with Sasuke Uchiha's Six Paths Yin Power, the palm seal on his right hand vanished, returning to Hagoromo's own right hand.
- When Six Paths Sage Mode debuted in the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations manga, Naruto's right palm seamlessly had the Six Paths Yang Power mark. This was removed in the tankōbon vesion.
- Naruto chapter 680
- Naruto: Shinobi Collection Shippū Ranbu
- Naruto chapter 674, page 16
- Naruto chapter 684, page 13
- Naruto chapter 690, pages 1-5
- Naruto chapter 5