This technique creates several beams and shoots them at the enemy. First, a halo of bright energy spreads around the user's hands as this technique is activated, then it encircles the user's hand and from that, the beams are shot out towards the enemy. The user is able to alter the beam's direction after being shot, making it possible to strike multiple enemies with pinpoint accuracy, even bypassing hostages held in close proximity. The user can also increase the number of beams to a great amount to pin down an enemy.
- As with many of the techniques of Kumogakure ninja, this technique has an English name given kanji that somewhat match the pronunciation. Usually, the kanji would be pronounced as 'Reiza Sakaso'.
- In the anime, the beams disconnect from their source in Darui's hands. This has never happened in the manga and was corrected in a later episode.
- Fourth Databook, page 328
- Naruto chapter 527, page 14
- Naruto chapter 527, page 15
- Naruto chapter 528, page 12
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 203
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 269