After absorbing his enemies' ninjutsu with the Rinnegan in his right hand, Momoshiki can release those same techniques from the Rinnegan in his left hand, using the chakra he obtains from his pills to amplify their power several times over. In the anime, Momoshiki's Rinnegan turn red when he uses this technique.
- Deep Crimson Spiral
- Fire Release Bullet: "Blaze"
- Lightning Release Bullet: Powerful Breath
- Pheasant Hunter
- Shadow Imitation Technique
- Tailed Beast Ball
- Water Release Bullet: Orca
- Water Release: Torrent Bullet
- Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
- As with other techniques of the Ōtsutsuki clan, the name of this technique comes from Japanese mythology. For this technique in particular, the name comes from "Takamimusubi", one of the first three Kotoamatsukami.
- In the novelisation of Boruto: Naruto the Movie, Momoshiki absorbs several other techniques fired from Katasuke's Shinobi Gauntlet, including Wood Release techniques and unspecified Hiden techniques collected from Konoha's various clans.