Him as well
- Who is him? SimAnt 21:36, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- o.o" never mind it's there there must've been something wrong with the page.
This is a disambiguation page... shouldn't it be much shorter? SimAnt 23:14, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
Two Child of the Prophecy
|“||At the conclusion of the invasion of Pain, wherein Nagato gave his life to help Naruto achieve peace, as the Great Toad Sage watched on, he realised that both he and Jiraiya had been wrong and that the "Child of the Prophecy" did not refer to a single individual, but to both Nagato and Naruto who were trying to save the world.||”|
I really don't know if this is worth to mension in a trivia or in one of that points, but, all Childs of the Prophecy have a "to" in the end of their first names (forget the Uzumaki and Namikaze), so is this coincidence a thing to put in trivia or not? MaskedManMadara (talk) 22:27, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- To who guy are you refering!? Me!? --18.104.22.168 (talk) 23:39, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
This needs to be updated
Hagoromo called Naruto the child of prophecy. Could someone translates the raws so we can put it as quotes in Hagoromo's and Naruto's profiles as well as this page?--Reliops (talk) 20:10, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
Based on this, a full translation of Sasuke Uchiha's pages in the 4th databook, he is also a "Child of Prophecy."
Raw: 大筒木カグヤ. インドラの転生者であるサスケは、カグヤの封印を宿命付けられた者でもある。開眼した ”輪廻眼” と六道仙人から得た封印の鍵。。。それらはサスケが心より世界を救いたいと願った証だ。 久々の共闘なから、抜群の連携を見せる予言の子達。 やはりナルトはサスケにとって、半身のような存在だ
Translation: As Sasuke was the reincarnation of Indra, his was a person with a destiny that was attached to the seal of Kaguya. From the Rikudou Sennin, awakening the Rinnegan and the key to the seal…Those were evidence of Sasuke heartfelt (effort) and desire in wanting to rescue the world. While jointly struggling for a long time, outstanding cooperation was shown for the children of prophecy. As expected, it was Naruto and Sasuke, similar to being half (of eachother’s) bodies. Naruto and Sasuke. The power of the two of them, piercing a God… ~•WS7125[Mod] 04:53, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Bump. ~•WS7125[Mod] 23:06, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
It referred to them both. It said Sasuke was attached with a destiny to seal Kaguya by being a reincarnation of Indra. It referred to both of them as the "children of prophecy."
~•WS7125[Mod] 23:17, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh wait, I overlooked the 達. Yes, it indeed calls Naruto and Sasuke the children of prophecy, however, I would translate the sentence in another way. But that doesn't matter, feel free to add him. • Seelentau 愛 議 23:18, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. But question: Now the 4th databook seems to say that the "children of prophecy" are reincarnates of Indra and Asura who are destined to seal kaguya. What do you suggest we do with the article? ~•WS7125[Mod] 23:21, November 29, 2014 (UTC)