well i still see there is no point of this article because this cood just go on Madara's page so im going 2 put the delete icon on there so someone cood delete it--Moiz1224 (talk) 02:46, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
if madara was to succeed in his plan using the moon, what wud happen when the sun rises?
once someones under the genjutsu,it wouldnt break with sunrise.however,i imagine it would take a full day for it to affect everyone(since u cant see the moon in the day).but i guess thats just speculation
- "U cant see the moon in the day"? Seriously? —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 08:17, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
Everyone seems to be having trouble with the whole moon being used, so I decided to do this. The thing is that Madara is either a genius or deranged (or both), so he must have a good reason for doing this or he will look pretty stupid, if he is even telling the truth since it would not be above him to lie.
- Assuming he is truthful though, how would the jutsu get the whole world? Not speculation, just what we know of genjutsu, the moon, and reflecting light. Anyone? Thomas Finlayson (talk) 05:55, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
- You need to make direct eye contact at least once to initiate the illusion, the moon is in the sky for afew hours a night and late evening/early morning depending of phase, and is only full for one day a month (occasionally twice), and the moon only reflects around 1% of the light that hits it (might be wrong, not an expert) and even that is scattered and diffused. So he would have to wait until the right time of night and phase of moon, and hope that everyone in the world decides to look up at the moon as it slowly passes over, assuming that its not completely useless due to the diffusion of light.--Kre 'Nunumee (talk) 07:39, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
Eye of the moon plan???!!!!!
There was nowhere in manga or even in anime where we saw "Eye of the Moon Plan" all I saw was Moon's Eye Plan.... So whoever is going around and changing Moon's Eye Plan to Eye of the Moon plan please desist on doing so..... signed 1david12
- Its the same name just translated a bit differently.--Deva 27 (talk) 19:00, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Dude...one's just posessive so calm down --Cerez365 (talk) 19:03, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
The Plan on day
- The moon is also visible during the day at times.
- Who says the Tsukuyomi has to be continuously maintained?
- —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:18, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
Portions of Eight and Nine Tailed Chakra
In Chapter 537, Madara claimed he's about to complete his Eye of the Moon Plan with only a tentacle of the Eight Tails chakra and portions of the Nine Tails from Ginkaku and Kinkaku. Isn't that noteworthy at least?Darkerratum (talk) 07:18, May 1, 2011 (UTC)