Please help improve this page I created. Desai1234 (talk) 07:07, August 2, 2010 (UTC)

Ninja Art?

If it is called Suiton: Kokū no Jutsu, then shouldn't the article be called Water Release instead of Ninja Art? --Bathman (talk) 09:38, August 2, 2010 (UTC)

  • It Is Not Called Suiton Kokū no Jutsu, I Dont Know What Its Called, I Need Help to Find Out What Its Really Called. I Just Copied That From Another Article. Please Help If You Can. Desai1234 (talk) 09:57, August 2, 2010 (UTC)

I know but you put the type as water release (in the infobox), and it appears to be water release, so I think you should just rename it. --Bathman (talk) 10:01, August 2, 2010 (UTC)

In the Anime it says Ninja Art. Desai1234 (talk) 10:15, August 2, 2010 (UTC)

Please don't use caps in all words. It's ugly. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:20, August 2, 2010 (UTC)

Ok I wont anymore. --Desai1234 (talk) 13:54, August 3, 2010 (UTC)

You know that every shinobi technique is a "Ninja Art" right? So basically, there's nothing wrong with it--Cerez365 (talk) 14:21, August 3, 2010 (UTC)

I know, Its Ninja Art: Grudge Rain Jutsu and it uses the Water Element. --Desai1234 (talk) 14:25, August 3, 2010 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.