Seeing that they've served under three Kage, can we make the name a bit more (I can't find the word) "inclusive"? to something like just "Hokage Special Guard"?--Cerez365™ 13:48, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think so. Genma said "Fourth Hokage's" not "Hokage's". geohound (talk) my ideas 13:56, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, but that seemed more like it was in reference to them using the Flying Thunder God technique as opposed to their official name. It can still be mentioned that they called themselves that explicitly.--Cerez365™ 13:57, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- The problem, as I see it, with just "Hokage Special Guard" is that it's actually too inclusive, after all there were two Kage prior to the group's formation. Also, it isn't that clearly identified what capacity they work in for either the Third or Fifth Hokage, especially the former, so "Special Guard" may only be appropriate for when they served under Minato. Blackstar1 (talk) 14:04, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- So was Shizune though. The person shown in the last panel doesn't look like Iwashi at all.--Cerez365™ 14:02, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
The third team member is a Konoha shinobi unknown. Look at this picture I edited it. Beside it is the Mizukage. See the colors and people.--—This unsigned comment was made by Samemaru (talk • contribs) .
- Yeah, he would be a Konoha shinobi what's your point O.o?--Cerez365™ 18:25, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not convinced that this article is necessary. Any number of people could have acted as Hokage body guards. This isn't known to be a select team, just a position. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:22, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
Well, at least in Stream's translation, they said that they were his "special" guards. In any case, he taught them how to use Hiraishin which he probably wouldn't just teach to any old guards of his. I've no idea whether this should be considered a team though, but my previous sentence could indicate that they were. Skitts (talk) 17:28, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I think it can stay. It's not as bad as some of the groups we have on here and it's possible mayhaps that this has a long history in the leaf and may even be one of those uhm, "revered" positions. --Cerez365™ 21:42, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
Now that we can see the third member, i think i recall seeing someone like him somewhere before, just not sure where :<. SimAnt 18:01, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
Mark on Tsunade?
- Katsuyu isn't as far as we know on the battlefield. They said Tsunade had the mark before they teleported. Shikaku simply said that they could place the mark on Katsuyu and send transfer her to the battlefield.--Deva 27 18:54, November 9, 2011 (UTC)