- That happens all the time, you can either just clear your cache with Ctrl + F5, or click the null edit button. Nothing to worry about. --Sajuuk [Mod] talk | contribs | Channel 18:58, April 26, 2015 (UTC)
Has anyone noticed that the 'jin' part of his name is likely after Sai's adoptive brother, Shin? Shin and Jin are alternate readings of the kanji "神". Maybe this should be noted in Inojin's Trivia section. Miraitrunks766 (talk) 07:30, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Cool ★WindStar7125 14:45, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Im all for it being added. Munchvtec (talk) 14:47, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
"(blue in the movie canon)" -- there is no such a thing as "Movie canon". This movie is part of the main canon just like the last since it's a full on Kishimoto story and he acknowledged it as the last "chapter" in the Naruto story. Also: http://40.media.tumblr.com/fb0b0710db364bf27c6f083391e65615/tumblr_nsktwiPCjg1rh5eero1_1280.jpg His eyes are certainly lighter in color and have a bit of a bluish tone in the movie, but they are still green. --Exkirion (talk) 22:02, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Movie canon means that while still canon, it's only that way in a movie. The normal canon is the manga. • Seelentau 愛 議 22:09, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
Classification of Inojin and yamanaka jutsu
Shouldn't classification also contain "Sensor Type"? He is of Yamanaka clan and can use Mind Body Switch Technique.
- MBST isn't a sensing jutsu. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:25, March 9, 2017 (UTC)
Mystical palm technique
Mystical palm jutsu I think we should add mystical palm technique on inojin's jutsu . He used it on the lastest episode of boruto.