- Just for 2 characters? Doesn't make much sense..If there was one for all Jinchūriki and Tailed beasts, that'll make more sense...--AlienGamer--Talk (contribs)-- 14:03, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
The term "he" refers to a male human. The term "it", is referred to animals. Since he is a demon the more appropriate term for the kyuubi is "it." MangekyouFreak96 (talk) 08:10, October 25, 2009 (UTC)MangekyouFreak96
- Eh? No, "it" refers to things, not animals. "he" is used to refer to male animals plenty of times. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Oct 25, 2009 @ 18:12 (UTC)
- I've always disliked the word it... In Dutch, most objects have genders too. It sounds a lot better.
- Any way, what I wanted to ask was: what proof do we have that the Nine-Tails is male? Its gender is not as obvious as 184.108.40.206 claims it to be. I don't recall the Nine-Tails using masculine pronouns or being referred to as male, and most nine-tailed foxes in real-life mythology are, in fact, female. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 21:12, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
- They are chakra monsters, chakra does not have a gender, if anything they would all be the same gender as the ten-tails. Simant (talk) 21:15, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
what happened to kyubi's body after its spirit was sealed inside naruto?
- It's a "chakra monster". It's never indicated to have had a body per se. ~SnapperTo 23:50, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
The idea of kyubi having near infinite chakra is such a load of rubbish. So the jubi, who is a combination of all the chakra monsters, doesn't have limitless chakra, but the kyubi does? that's one of the most illogical things I've ever heard. Kyubis chakra is nowhere near infinite! I'm sure the kyubi does'nt infinite amounts compared to the eight tails, who by the way, ran out of chakra last chapter, so its gone from the eight tails having a limit, to the 9 tails being infinite. It's been stated to have massive amounts not infinite. NO chapter has ever used the word near infinite chakra and im going to try and change it. Its once again, people overhyping the kyubi!
- Whoa Whoa Whoa! What the heck brought on this unprovoked session of "Let's Flame Narutopedia"?! It is stated in both the anime, AND the manga, that the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox possesses near limitless chakra. That makes it canon. We don't know hardly anything about the Ten-Tailed Beast at the moment, but right now, according to Masashi Kishimoto, Nine-Tails has near infinite chakra. You Fail. Good day sir. ~NOTASTAFF Ryun Uchiha (Ten Tailed Fox, Getsueikirite-taichou) (talk) 18:54, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- I cannot give a chapter or an episode considering I don't memorize these things for the sake of arguments, but I specifically remember a discussion involving Jiraiya and later on, Kakashi, where both have stated at different times that the Nine-Tails has near limitless chakra. Look the chapters up yourselves, it's in there. ~NOTASTAFF Ryun Uchiha (Ten Tailed Fox, Getsueikirite-taichou) (talk) 06:14, November 24, 2009 (UTC)