- Which episode?--FoxfireBraixen (talk) 09:31, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
- There was a wire. Sasuke used it as a third attack to launch the fuma shuriken's blades.--Steveo920 (talk) 18:21, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Still happened in 387 first. Sasuke's first attack after he covers himself with a snake to block Itachi's kunai. Itachi tries blocking it with a kunai, but the shuriken cuts through it and Itachi, who is a crow clone that disperses. I know this part of the battle is still actually genjutsu, but stuff that happened in it, like Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation still counts as jutsu. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:25, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
- My mistake about chapter 387, sorry. But still in chapter 389, Sasuke did use a wire for his fuma shuriken the second time.--Steveo920 (talk) 18:35, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Although I'm not sure if Sarada's jutsu really parallels Sasuke enhancing his Fuma Shuriken with lighning, I must note that during Sasuke vs Itachi battle a lot of actions can be hardly recognised as a genjutsu/reality. However, the shuriken battle between brothers (where Sasuke used Lightning Flash Blade Creation) was in fact a real one because we can see the remnants of their shurikens on the floor after Sasuke broke Itachi's Tsukuyomi. Ravenlot 27 (talk) 18:40, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.