This arc explained things very vaguely... so:
- was this thing made from Hashirama's cells or does Sumire have Hashirama's cells somehow?
- if it's the beast, does it have wood release? Because there were implications of Wood Release usage according to Sai, but the beast wasn't even physically present, Sumire was
- the beast resides in its own space-time that seems to be the 'inside' of the mark on Sumire's back, since the space-time started to fall apart once the mark disappeared
- the 'ghost' is the Nue's chakra I get it?--Elve [Mod] Talk Page|Contribs 11:52, July 5, 2017 (UTC)
- Here's my basic understanding. Others might've interpreted it differently.:
- It has the cells. It was created using Hashirama's DNA.
- No, it just changes the genetic structure of his targets to simulate Wood Release, thus allowing it to absorb chakra more efficiently. Think of it like this: Naruto has Hashirama's DNA, but can't use Wood Release because the 1st's DNA doesn't cover his <entire> body.
- Yeah, pretty much.
Still bothers me...
So can the Nue use Wood Release or not? Also 2 occurrences elude me:
- When Boruto used the Summoning Technique, was it really him summoning the Nue? What exactly happened there?
- When the Nue supposedly teleports out of the barrier, was it really its doing or Boruto did it?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.