3 continuity errors
- Minato as a Hokage before the 3rd Shinobi World War
- Kakashi graduating with Obito and Rin
- Tobi being Obito
really i could only find 1 continuity error with this chapter. firstly minato couldv'e simply been a jonin, secondly did you not see hiruzen standing next to him in his hokage garbs. also i think this chapter made it obvious tobi is obito (as much as i wish it wasn't) did you see his face at the end it looked like a grown up obito.220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:16, August 29, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
The big significant errors i can see in this chapter are like you stated earlier , the hokage monument has Minato face on it but he is actually a jonin next to 3rd Hokage .. Kakashi, Obito and RIn age .. even though only Kakashi look older then the two others ....sadly i don't like to say it/admit it but when it come to obito being tobi , i don't have any doubt about it .. , but we will see in the next coming weeks .. --Tchad1 (talk) 15:28, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- ?? I guess the databook gave wrong info. And yeah something is not right. ~IndxcvNovelist (talk | contribs | PR | RLS) 15:32, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I hope the tankobon version of this chapter will fix the Hokage's monument mistake since Minato didn't wear his Hokage uniform on that time as well as the other mistakes that you mentioned. It's so confusing indeed —Shakhmoot (Talk) 15:39, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
what's going to happen with the Tobi and Obito Uchiha articles then. Are they going to merge into one or leave it as is until further info is released? 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:48, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I just see kakashi giving obito his graduation papers, I don't recall any rules were chunin couldn't help their genin teammates pass. — SimAnt 18:17, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Well after almost 600 chapters the list of retcons has gotten large, but...
- Minato as a Hokage before the 3rd Shinobi World War I had noticed that actually. But it's a symbolic panel. You could say that Obito is imagining himself as the 5th Hokage; and he's anticipating that Minato will be the 4th Hokage. Which is plausible.
- Kakashi graduating with Obito and Rin Actually, they are entering the academy at the same time, which is plausible. It would make it impossible that they all entered the same chunin exam, though, as Rin and Obito graduated at 9 while Kakashi was already chunin at 6. In fact, that whole group left the academy at different ages. So, either they all graduated from the academy the same year and attended the same chunin exams, or they all entered the academy the same year and could not attend the same chunin exams.
- Tobi being Obito You forgot that this is about a very important life lesson: don't use steroids! Instead you should turn yourself into a plant and use fertiliser. :-) ... You know, I remember a time when a hunter-nin had to dispose of a body on site, to preserve the secrets of a ninja's body. It would imply a culture that favoured cremation over burials; a culture that would make sure that a body wasn't left on a battlefield. Oh well, it seems we're left with a medic that didn't make sure that Obito was dead (oops), and a jonin sensei that could have brought Obito's body back to Konoha in a second, yet didn't.