Ok, do we add Shima to his technique, the normal Summoning Technique or to both? She summoned Naruto, Fukasaku, Gamabunta, Gamahiro, Gamaken and Gamakichi to Konoha. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:28, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
Why does this always seem to happen, Snapper2?
Its because I'm actually using the manga to base this stuff on. Naruto developed his strategy. Fukasaku said he'd do it when Pain got close, implying that Naruto can do it too. And why shouldn't he be able to? He had to create this strategy to deal with the fact he can't use the Amphibian Technique. Naruto should be able to do it, given how much it was implied in the manga.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 06:38, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- How does developing the strategy mean he can use the Reverse Summoning Technique? If he were to use it, it would be the Summoning Technique. Reverse Summoning is done by species to summon humans.
- I also refute your hypothesis. These things happen not because you are the only one to use the manga, but because you find evidence for a conclusion and not a conclusion from the evidence. If Fukasaku does something for Naruto, Naruto must be able to do the same thing. If Madara lies about one thing, he must lie about other things. If Naruto is not seen using clones for RasenXYZ, he must not need them. I sometimes wonder if you are trying to solve disputes you are having elsewhere with your edits. ~SnapperTo 07:17, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
Where was it implied that an animal summoning a human is this technique? Summons summoning their summoner sounds as a standard summoning technique to me. I have always thought that "reverse summoning technique" is when the summoned one returns back to the place from where he/she came from.--Elveonora (talk) 04:47, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
who no's? Perhaps its because the animal summons te human? i'd ask shounensuki, since he does the databook translations, but seeing as to how the third and most recent databook ended at volume 43 the reverse kuchiyose was first shown in like 44 or 220.127.116.11.236 (talk) 06:19, July 12, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
volume 44 chaper 409 page 04, when fukasaku brought naruto to mount myoboku sakura asked tsunade what happened when fukasaku and naruto disapeared (the reverse summoning) and tsunade said "It's a Reverse Summon".18.104.22.168 (talk) 06:50, July 12, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
Exactly, the clone was created at Mount Myoboku. Naruto summoned it, and Fukasaku re-summoned it to the place from where it came from again. The same thing as when summoned creatures/people vanish and return to their places.--Elveonora (talk) 21:22, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright, here's the deal with that. Sasuke nor Jugo said they were actually going to use the Reverse Summoning Jutsu nor that they were going to summon Aoda specifically. From what Jugo was saying, Sasuke was going to summon a creature to the battlefield and he was going to pull a strategy similar to the one he pulled during his fight with Deidara. In truth this isn't a reverse summon, instead Sasuke jumps into their mouth and de-summons them, allowing him to travel to their original location, but the Reverse Summon is when a Summon summons their contractor, in other words someone like Aoda would be summoning Sasuke, instead of what Sasuke does. Omega64 (talk) 11:24, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
On episode 380 of Part II and chapter 644, Jūgo explicitly says to Sasuke use the Snake's Reverse Summoning Technique to remove they of the barrier. I belive Sasuke or one of their snakes should be listed on this page, or even have an simple note in trivia. → Rafael Uchiha 04:25, October 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Add to whom though? Did he plan to have his snake or his hawk to summon him?--Elve [Mod] Talk Page|Contribs 10:54, October 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Jūgo explicitly says to Sasuke use the Snake's Reverse Summoning Technique, then an snake shoud be used... → Rafael Uchiha 16:51, October 6, 2014 (UTC)