- Only their hands are visible, so its unclear apart from them being an Uzumaki.--TricksterKing (talk) 01:43, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think so. Going from the frames in the manga it seems as thought they're entirely different occurrences. The anime kinda puts it into a sequence/story.--Cerez365™ 01:47, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
- So for the manga, we have no idea who is using it in that instance?--TricksterKing (talk) 02:07, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope. I personally just think Kushina was showing the sealing style being used.--Cerez365™ 02:08, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Uzumaki style fūinjutsu ?
For those interested, the technique described is at 8 minutes and 45 seconds (source Crunchyroll, )
Would it be correct to assume that the Uzumaki specialised in doing fūinjutsu without the need for a sealing chamber (and brush and ink)? Basically writing down a seal through chakra control, aided by hand seals? It's obviously not unique to them, as we have seen others do similar feats, but those are mostly confined to one seal (or two in the case of Orochimaru). Someone like Minato has a handful of such techniques. It would explain why their fūinjutsu powers were feared.--Joolushko Tunai Fenta Hovalis (talk) 23:54, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Why are you constantly looking for reasons why x is x? Suppose the Uzumaki did write formulae, brush and ink and such? Suppose their fuinjutsu were simply excessively powerful? Speculation isn't allowed in the articles. People have used sealing techniques that didn't require writing formula.--Cerez365™ 00:07, March 22, 2012 (UTC)