When Sora uses his version, he calls it "Juuhaa Shou" and it looks like a sword blade. Nagatos version looks more like a pair of spears. Are we sure they are using the same technique? Jacce 18:31, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- According to EUdict:
- ju: "go in"
- ha: "edge (of a sword)", "leaf"
- sho: "various", "many", "several"
- shou: "phenomenon", "section, metal", "destroy", "wound, injury"
- Of course I filtered out the likely irrelevant things.
- But just analyzing the names Reppusho -> "Violent Wind Palm", to Juhasho it seams apparent that two different techniques are being used. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Aug 2, 2008 @ 18:53 (UTC)
Considering Boruto's use of this to increase his speed involved the wind going around him (at least that's what it seemed to me), would it be too speculative to say this works by reducing drag/wind resistance? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:49, October 12, 2017 (UTC)