|Manga||Volume #55, Naruto Chapter #515|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #261|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga|
Tango has somewhat slanted eyes and a fairly flat nose along with dull-black hair concealed underneath his forehead protector which he wears like a bandanna. He wears the standard outfit of the Kumogakure shinobi inclusive of the one-strap-over flak jacket.
Fourth Shinobi World War: Confrontation
During the Fourth Shinobi World War, he was assigned to the Surprise Attack Division. After his division mobilises and finds a good location, Kankurō instructs Tango to set up a chakra transmission antennae for communication purposes with the Intelligence Division.
He along with the rest of his division then move on the offensive when Akatsuki's Surprise Attack and Diversion Platoon attacked them. After Omoi uses his Cloud-Style Reverse Beheading to free Tokuma and Ranka who were being controlled, he caught Ranka. After leaving Ranka in Ittan's fort, he and Hoheto stayed in the rear to protect Kiri while he healed the wounded.
Later, he and the part of his division encountered a back up for the Surprise Attack and Diversion Platoon. When they tried to flee from it, they are hit with Ibuse's Poison Mist and succumb to its paralysing effects. They are, however, rescued by the samurai of the Fifth Division who carry them to the medical unit for treatment.
- Tango's name might be a pun on the spelling alphabet for the letter 'T' due to the word 'Tango' being used by those that transmit and receive messages via audio and his role as the communications personnel on his team. This also fits with his village's convention of naming shinobi after letters of the alphabet.
- In the fourth databook, he's mistakenly listed as a Konoha ninja.
- Fourth Databook, page 210
- Naruto chapter 517, pages 1-5
- Naruto chapters 517 and 518
- Naruto chapter 526