|Manga||Volume #52, Naruto Chapter #488|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #218|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga|
Tenga always seems to have a sunny disposition. He is easily excitable and takes great pride in his job and was shown to hold Inoichi Yamanaka in very high regard; visibly flustered when he got to meet him.
Tenga has short, black hair that he wears a headband with circular markings around, along with a cream coloured outfit with a blue hood, trimmings and the kanji "tsū" (通) on the back. He also wears a necklace with the same kanji and has a mark under his right eye. In the Fourth Shinobi World War, he wears the standard Kumogakure flak jacket.
Fourth Shinobi World War: Countdown
Tenga operated the transmission screens between the daimyō of the Five Great Shinobi Countries and recorded the discussion between them as they debated the formation of the Allied Shinobi Forces, as well as the voting process that followed the discussion. Tenga then acted as a witness to their decision.
Fourth Shinobi World War: Confrontation
During the Fourth Shinobi World War, after the Allied Shinobi Forces was split into several divisions, Tenga was assigned to the Intelligence Division under Inoichi Yamanaka's command. At the start of the war, Tenga excitedly introduced himself to Inoichi noting that he had heard a great deal about him.
- "Tenga" (天画) roughly translates to "sky picture", possibly referring to his role in broadcasting live video feeds.
- The kanji on Tenga's uniform and necklace is "tsū" (通), likely short for "communication" (通信, tsūjin).
- During the Fourth Shinobi World War, he was donning the flak jacket of Kumogakure, which may suggest that he was originally intended to hail from that village.
- Fourth Databook, page 213
- Naruto chapter 488, page 2