FANDOM


  • Now that we are totally certain that the hyuuga were all descended from Kaguya and directly from Hamura himself, the hyuuga are one of the founding clans of the ninja world - along with the uchiha and senju. It is stated that the uchiha and senju were distinguished by two feats that they hold individually. One clan was blessed with great power through the users eyes * the Uchiha* and the other with a uniquely strong body *the Senju* . In my opinion the decedent of the hyuuga *Hamura* blessed his clan with both a uniquely strong body that can control chakra very well in order to use jyuuken, along with strong eyes. And now i truly believe that out of the leaf clans the hyuuga are the strongest. I want you guys opinion about my theory.

    And also i always have a debate with my boy about the hyuuga fighting the uchiha and winning but i would like you guys opinion. I know everyone loves the sharingan, not much the uchiha but i would like to ask this question anyway. Who would you guys think would win in a full out fight between the uchiha * at the time of when fugaku was the head of the uchiha/police force and before shisui died, so this includes anbu itachi with a mastered sharingan* and the hyuugas *with both hiashi and hizashi at their peek*. Think carefully and gimme ya feedback. Thnx. Uchiha or i should say sharingan fan boys jump off a cliff.

      Loading editor
    • Oh and also, has anyone besides me made a connection with the hyuuga's Katien technique and the Uchiha's Susanoo. They kinda use the same method of dispersing their chakra outward to make physical forms. Just an observation i made.

        Loading editor
    • Shortened the topic topic, way too long >_>

        Loading editor
    • I haven't really notice that to tell you the truth Skoob617, but I wouldn't expect anything less from two powerful clans.

        Loading editor
    • Kishimoto never confirmed if Hamura is the founder of the Hyuuga clan.

      Uchiha clan was the most powerful before Itachi wiped it out. Hyuuga became the most powerful after that slaughter. Let me remind you that Neji HYUUGA had the best notes in his year and Sasuke UCHIHA had the best notes in his year, Hinata HYUUGA didn't beat him in notes. Also characteristic of Hyuuga is hand to hand combat boosted by chakra, when Uchiha are all fire users and learn very quickly thanks to their magical eyes. Sharingan copies techniques and reads moves of enemies and Byakugan detects weak points of enemies, I see predicting future as advantage over detecting weaknesses. The most powerful technique of Hyuuga are gentle fists lion steps and Uchiha have Susanno, which is summoning a giant spiritual warrior, small cats are nothing against giant warrior.

      So my answer is Hyuuga are currently the most powerful clan of the Leaf, but master of Byakugan would lose against master of Sharingan.

        Loading editor
    • The Hyuga are a very powerful clan, but against the Uchiha? No. It's not that they would immediatly be defeated, but I do believe the Uchiha would ultimately triumph. The Susanoo is mutch more powerful than the Kaiten and since the most powerful techniques of the Hyuga clan are close-ranged, the Uchiha would have a big advantage with their mid to long-ranged fire techniques.

      Also, Shisui Uchiha had a very useful teleportation technique that would be quite an advantage.

        Loading editor
    • Skoob617
      Skoob617 removed this reply because:
      i wrote a para graph hit reply and it didnt post it. very annoying
      20:46, June 30, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • @FirstDrellSpectre- of course kishi didn't state that Hamura was the founder but that can be assumed. hes the only one out of kaguya's two sons that just had the byakugan and not the sharingan or rinnegan. The uchiha were never confirmed to be the strongest, that is your very biased opinion. The Sharingan do NOT predict the future. Zabuza stated that kakashi hypnotized him and made it appear that he was looking into the future but it was a trick. They actually just notice the slightest muscle movements and can move their body accordingly to what they think the users going to do because of how they move. The hyuugas on the other hand actually see their opponent move in slow motion, thats why its so hard to hit them with anything. Also not all Uchihas have the sharingan, nor do they have the mangekyou sharingan, so susanoo is out the picture. they must have a double Mangekyou sharingan and even if you have the double mangekyou sharingan it is still a rarity to gain susanoo- stated by tobi. The uchihas greatest powers come from their kinjutsu, izanagi and izanami because you can do that with a normal sharingan, or even uchiha kaenjin and uchiha gaeshi. If you Read my post clearly, i give a time period to when they were going to fight. Between that time period, no one had susanoo and the only uchiha that had mangekyou that we know of was shisui at that time. Itachi got it after he died. But in this fight shisui would be in it. Also a master Sharingan user is a three tomoe ninja, not a master magekyou sharingan user. And a master mangekyou sharingan user must have ems to even say that it can be mastered or else they would go blind.

        Loading editor
    • The Hyuga became the strongest after the Uchiha were wiped out. I mean, the Senju and Uchiha were considered the two most powerful clans, so obviously the Hyuga were weaker. So it's reasonable to assume the Uchiha were stronger, but the Hyuga were definitely a close second. But personally, I believe the Hyuga could possibly win if you ignore the statement above. I mean they excel in short-range taijutsu-based combat which could easily overwhelm a Uchiha. I mean the Uchiha excel in fire release-based jutsu and utilize their sharingan to predict enemies' movements, copy their jutsu, and place them in powerful genjutsu. The hyuga for example are capable of moving their hands at incredibly fast speeds which I believe the Uchiha could not keep up with. They can't copy their gentle fist so that wouldn't help so genjutsu is the only viable option. But they don't even need to make direct eye contact because of their much greater field of vision. Also, if the Uchiha were to launch their fire release jutsu the Hyuga could just use blow body or rotation to disperse the flames. So personally, I believe the Hyuga could win but going based on manga facts the Uchiha are stronger.

        Loading editor
    • @Yuri Bara - You say sasanoo is much more powerful but how many Uchiha do you know during the time period i stated, even had susanoo to fight with? Actually how many uchihas do you know that even Have utilized susanoo all together. I can count 3 and they are all super elites even amoung the Uchiha...so lets be a little more realistic. Who are you to say that Susanoo could just overwhelm kaiten. As i remember Kaiten repeled the mighty Juubi's tail/hand attack easily. so basing the match off of susanoo isn't a well thought out plan on your part. No one in the time period i stated even had susanoo...Also do you not know the drawbacks of susanoo, you must have a lot of chakra and perfect chakra control and even if you have that it puts a huge toll on your body. Now if you're fighting the hyuuga who can specialize in shutting down the chakra system from close range fighting to mid range attacks *hakke kuusho and hakke kuhekisho which was also strong enough to single handily deflect the Juubi's tail before the naruto cloak chakra boost*, this would put the hyuuga at a huge advantage. If any uchiha get even nicked by a jyuken strike or a hakke kusho, there goes their tenketsu points and that ultimatly puts a strain on the sharingan. Also most hyuugas have the ability to kill with one blow. They either stop a vital tenketsu point that surround an organs and causes internal damage or they make them overflow releasing all their chakra.This is why i wanted feedback from well drawn perspectives. You cant be biased because you like one side. I can picture how the uchihas would win if it was the uchiha police force vs the hyuuga. It would not include any mangekyou techniques or susanoo which every one relies on. Also Katon + Kaiten = kaiten winning. It repels such attacks easily. You must consider everything. Kusho + Susanoo doesnt equal a happy ending for susanoo if you actually know what a hakke kusho actually targets. And we just seen that with the byakugan you can find a weakness even in susanoo and pierce right through it as shown by kaguya shooting through sasukes super strong susanoo.

        Loading editor
    • Uchiha vs Hyuga, eh? Would be a close battle but I would say the Uchiha would win. The reason I said that is because the Uchiha was made to be a battle clan and live up to it (even though the Senju was the strongest) until the Leaf was forge then they became police officers. As for the Hyuga we only know few things about them unlike the Uchiha. I'm not including the MS for the Uchiha considering the "requirement" for it.

        Loading editor
    • @Uchiha913 - This is true, But the same thing you said about the Uchiha being a battle clan can be said about the Hyuuga and the Senju since they are all descended from Kaguya. And the more i think about it, you can say that All ninja clans are battle clans because they are all meant to kill other clans. They are ninjas after all. The clans of the Uchiha, Senju, and Hyuuga are all derived from the first human that utilized chakra. Therefore they are all the strongest among all the other clans in the naruto world, in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Yes and no, true all clans can be consider as battle clans but their are a few to several clans that has a talent for it such as those 3 clans you mentioned (even though I question one of them sort of speak). The clan I don't want to face is Shino's clan even though he'll always be on my team, his ability is still gross.

        Loading editor
    • @Skoob617 - Great topic I've been waiting for a post which shares my love for the Byakugan. I posted a similar topic a couple months back about me feeling the Hyuuga clan doujutsu being left out (not elaborated enough upon) in the series even though its on of the 3 legendary doujutsus. I'm glad its finally making its mark these past few chapters.

      To answer your question in my opinion, for the time period you specified a full out battle between the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans would be extremely close but i feel the Hyuuga have more useful tools despite the Uchiha being more well rounded. True the Uchiha specialize mid range which can help them keep their distance from gentle fist users but it would also be hard for them to attack and get past Kaiten. Using Uchiha Obito in the Kakashi Gaiden arc as a model (I'm assuming obito at the time was an average if not sub par clan member even with his sharingan) for the average Uchiha, i can't see an Uchiha of that caliber being able to outmaneuver the near 360 degree field of vision of a hyuuga. With both their chakra reserves low hand to hand combat would come into play and even with low chakra a hyuuga has the ability of a one hit kill. The only defense at that point would be the sharingan's ability to slow down attacks so if the uchiha can not get hit and pinpoint a deadly blow him self they would be the victor. Keep in mind they are most likely using strong fist taijutsu while the hyuuga's gentle fist is almost garunteed to be a critical blow everytime it lands.

      But since its a war between clans and not a one on one battle, one major loss of the Uchiha's is the lack of adequate sensory types. In comparison Byakugan users are all exceptional sensory types so they would be better aware of laid out traps and oncoming assaults. They can even detect scouting parties better than uchiha. Shisui and Uchiha may be able to turn the tide but at this point I feel Hiashi and Hizashi are good buffers for them. And when in doubt, since byakugan can differentiate chakra signatures, lesser users can just avoid the two if they see them in the distance.

        Loading editor
    • @AwesomeRaikiri91 -I totally agree with your statement above. I mean in my opinion, the branch side of the hyuuga had a good amount of elites on their side just because they have the byakugan. For example hizashi was a branch hyuuga but he was still a jonin in ninja rank. The Byakugan gives the user the advantage to avoid fire style techniques or shurikenjutsu all together. If you were to add that with the main style hyuuga which are most likely filled with elite hyuuga that actually can perform 64 palms and kaiten because they were taught it,then the tides of battle would turn.But at the same time not all main branch would be jonin as Hinata is a chunin lvl ninja, but we all know that hinata is a beast of a ninja on the battle field. So she can also be used as an elite chuunin ninja. I can see branch hyuuga being either support for a main branch hyuuga, or even handling a good amount off uchiha by them selves. And to be honest, the uchiha ninja that were unlucky enough not to have the sharingan wouldnt be any help at all. The uchiha in my opinion are too built around having the sharingan. And their sharingan jutsu are so strong that after using them, it leaves them at a huge disadvantage. The uchiha have been shown for having just normal chakra levels. But at the same time you have to always take shisui use of his mangekyou sharingan into perspective. If its true that he had susanoo, that would really make a trench in the hyuugas fighting power. I mean you just dont summon susanoo and not kill a good amount of ninja. hizashi and hiashi probably fight very well together, and had to have a raikage and bee type of fighting flow. I would think they would be overwhelming because of the fact that they are TWIN HYUUGA SHinobi. They're partner ship can probably be compared to how hiashi was fighting with neji on the battle field while counter the juubi's tail attacks.

        Loading editor
    • Skoob617 wrote:

      • hakke kuusho and hakke kuhekisho which was also strong enough to single handily deflect the Juubi's tail before the Naruto cloak chakra boost

      No it did not. Hinata was able to repel that because she was draped in Naruto's Kyubi chakra. Madara even stated that she had become powerful after she recieved the Kyubi chakra. I still believe that the Uchiha would win. I think the only reason the Hyuga are known as the strongest in the village is because the Uchiha were chased out and exterminated. As I said before, the strongest (not all) attacks of the Hyuga are short-ranged attacks. Most of the Uchiha have enough power to be able to get some distance between them and their foe(s) and use some fire techniques. Remember, only the best non-branch family members even knew the Kaiten. Especially now, when the Branch members still were not permitted to learn half of their most powerful jutsu.

      When I made my first comment, I was refering to the overall result. In the timeframe you have set, Sasuke is too young to fight, Itachi does not have the Mangekyo, and Shisui is alive. Also, Hiashi and Hizashi are alive, but Neji, Hanabi and Hinata are too young to battle.

      Both clans are known for having exceptionally strong shinobi and have dojutsu. Let's compare their dojutsu.

      Byakugan - Allows user to see nearly every angle and through objects. Allows the user to see chakra and chakra points, thus allowing them to destroy them, cutting off their foes chakra. Sees through any genjutsu. Clan members are able to use this from birth (persumably).

      Sharingan - Must be awakened, allows user to foresee foe's movements before they are placed into action, sees through any genjutsu, enables user to see chakra and chakra flow, enables user to be able to copy whatever is in their own ability. The amount of power the Sharingan has is determined by the tomoe.

      Both are very useful and effective. Hyuga clan members would be able to block chakra points (when given the chance) and quickly defeat others. However, the Uchiha would be able to read their movements and form a distance between the fighters and use a fire technique to reduce them to ash. Of course, this will not always be the case. If I may also point out though, branch members do not know half of their clans jutsu. Of course the amount of effectiveness is determined by the strength of the user, but I think both clans would be well matched in that sense. Uchiha members must first awaken their Sharingan, but I think it was rather rare for a clansmate to never awaken their dojutsu.

      In the timeline, Shisui would be the only one with the MS. Susanoo is awakened by the user obtaining the Mangekyo Sharingan in both eyes, so it is persumable that Shisui is able to perform this. Of course, this is hard to maintain. I doubt it would be out for long and it would be probably one of the last techniques Shisui would choose to use. In this timeline, none of the branch members know any main-family techniques. Main-family techniques are the strongest techniques and are only taught to main family members.

      Amungst the Uchiha and Hyuga Clan members, many are probably jonin (or else there would be a lack of Police). It is stated that most Jonin know at least one or more Nature Transformations. However, I think that the Hyuga clan would spend less time on this, and the Uchiha would have more members overall with decent Nature Release capability. The reason I believe this is because the Hyuga clan specializes in Taijutsu, while the Uchiha specialize with Fire Techniques. In doing Taijutsu vs. Fire techniques, I believe the latter would win.

      As stated many times before, the Uchiha could read the Hyuga's movements before they are able to perform them and shoot fire balls at them before they can block their chakra points.

      Kudos to you if you actually read through that. **Rant over**

        Loading editor
    • Haha I read through it.

      A lot of interesting points especially about Hyuuga branch Family not being taught advance techniques like Kaiten.

      But i think if we talking about a Full on war, Hyuuga still have the advantage. Even with Uchiha battle prowess, Hyuuga will still have the advantage in a war. Remember intel wins war. Hyuuga clan are made for scouting. They can see miles ahead of them and around them, they can zoom in on stuff, see through solid objects. Basically Uchiha secrets would be putty in their hands. Enemy camps, plans, all they need to do is get close before the battle starts, spy on where all the traps will be, spy on battle formations, then go back and be a step ahead the whole way.

      Sensory types are crucial to winning but uchiha don't specialize in it. Maybe thats why senju's had the upper hand in the warring era besides ofcourse Shodaime Hokage. They had Tobirama who could touch the ground and find enemies!!

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion I feel like the sharingan and byakugun are somewhere cheating but then I thought the sharingan let's you see the opponents attack before it happens, copy abilities besides kekkei Genkai. And to gay it up more they get the mangekyo sharingan that gives them the susanoo. True I believe the hyugas will lose but will make a somewhat formidable opponents. Like Deidara said in some way the Uchiha's think they are the shit.

        Loading editor
    • With Itachi and Shisui, the Hyuuga would perish. Konohas strongest were the Senju, then they diminished, then it was Uchiha.. then they perished and now it is Hyuuga. If they used their byakugan as creatively and fully as Kaguya did, such as using it to extend and pinpoint ninjutsu and genjutsu and stopped focusing only on taijutsu then the Hyuuga would be a serious problem for anybody to deal with. The only taijutsu shit is why they fail against senju and uchiha.

        Loading editor
    • I think senju and uchiha are the strongest Clans not the hyuuga Clan

        Loading editor
    • ItachiWasAHero wrote: With Itachi and Shisui, the Hyuuga would perish. Konohas strongest were the Senju, then they diminished, then it was Uchiha.. then they perished and now it is Hyuuga. If they used their byakugan as creatively and fully as Kaguya did, such as using it to extend and pinpoint ninjutsu and genjutsu and stopped focusing only on taijutsu then the Hyuuga would be a serious problem for anybody to deal with. The only taijutsu shit is why they fail against senju and uchiha.

      That's How hyuga clan works. They are taijutsu fighters primarily unlike the cheating ass Uchiha who were given one of the most cheating abilities in the show. Not to mention it didn't seem like there were any Senju compared to Uchihas, I found that unfair and found it fair that the Uchihas were killed.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote:

      ItachiWasAHero wrote: With Itachi and Shisui, the Hyuuga would perish. Konohas strongest were the Senju, then they diminished, then it was Uchiha.. then they perished and now it is Hyuuga. If they used their byakugan as creatively and fully as Kaguya did, such as using it to extend and pinpoint ninjutsu and genjutsu and stopped focusing only on taijutsu then the Hyuuga would be a serious problem for anybody to deal with. The only taijutsu shit is why they fail against senju and uchiha.

      That's How hyuga clan works. They are taijutsu fighters primarily unlike the cheating ass Uchiha who were given one of the most cheating abilities in the show. Not to mention it didn't seem like there were any Senju compared to Uchihas, I found that unfair and found it fair that the Uchihas were killed.

      IDK how, but U r jealous, huh?

        Loading editor
    • Arabian Ninja wrote:

      Rachin123 wrote:

      ItachiWasAHero wrote: With Itachi and Shisui, the Hyuuga would perish. Konohas strongest were the Senju, then they diminished, then it was Uchiha.. then they perished and now it is Hyuuga. If they used their byakugan as creatively and fully as Kaguya did, such as using it to extend and pinpoint ninjutsu and genjutsu and stopped focusing only on taijutsu then the Hyuuga would be a serious problem for anybody to deal with. The only taijutsu shit is why they fail against senju and uchiha.

      That's How hyuga clan works. They are taijutsu fighters primarily unlike the cheating ass Uchiha who were given one of the most cheating abilities in the show. Not to mention it didn't seem like there were any Senju compared to Uchihas, I found that unfair and found it fair that the Uchihas were killed.

      IDK how, but U r jealous, huh?

      First off I'm not jealous. Secondly I am entitled to my own opinion. Thirdly I can admit I am not fond of the Uchiha for several reasons but the truth is true. They made Uchiha a powerful clan fine but people rant on the guys for What though. Masashi didn't want to make them that powerful but out of all the clans in the village hidden in the leaves they would be in the top.

        Loading editor
    • Skoob617
      Skoob617 removed this reply because:
      .
      17:10, July 1, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Skoob617
      Skoob617 removed this reply because:
      every time i try to post something, it never posts it. Its troublesome when you type a long paragraph defending your point and it destroys itself. Fix it.
      17:10, July 1, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Rachin123 wrote:

      Arabian Ninja wrote:

      Rachin123 wrote:

      ItachiWasAHero wrote: With Itachi and Shisui, the Hyuuga would perish. Konohas strongest were the Senju, then they diminished, then it was Uchiha.. then they perished and now it is Hyuuga. If they used their byakugan as creatively and fully as Kaguya did, such as using it to extend and pinpoint ninjutsu and genjutsu and stopped focusing only on taijutsu then the Hyuuga would be a serious problem for anybody to deal with. The only taijutsu shit is why they fail against senju and uchiha.

      That's How hyuga clan works. They are taijutsu fighters primarily unlike the cheating ass Uchiha who were given one of the most cheating abilities in the show. Not to mention it didn't seem like there were any Senju compared to Uchihas, I found that unfair and found it fair that the Uchihas were killed.

      IDK how, but U r jealous, huh?

      First off I'm not jealous. Secondly I am entitled to my own opinion. Thirdly I can admit I am not fond of the Uchiha for several reasons but the truth is true. They made Uchiha a powerful clan fine but people rant on the guys for What though. Masashi didn't want to make them that powerful but out of all the clans in the village hidden in the leaves they would be in the top.

      i know, i know, just kidding! but the way U said it sounds like U R jealous or something, don't be mad, bro lol

        Loading editor
    • Gold-king99
      Gold-king99 removed this reply because:
      f
      04:03, July 2, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • No, as shown with Kaguya the byakugan was NOT made solely for taijutsu. Hyuuga could use it for other ways of fighting but it seems they just don't do that for some reason, thats like as if the uchiha ONLY used ninjutsu and never genjutu, or the other way around I think kishimoto dropped the ball with the byakugan.

        Loading editor
    • Looking at the pic someone posted here is what I thinking using that as a basis.

      Byakugan vs MS: the Byakugan gives you near 360 degree sight and when focus in a single direction long distance vision, can see the chakra points, and the chakra "veins". Oh detect when genjutsu is being cast. MS, has the abilities of the Sharingan which includes tracking and predicting,copying of jutsu minus any kkg or body modifications the user doesn't have, and of course enhances the user's ability to cast genjutsu specifically vision based genjutsu as well as counter it much easier. Then of course the MS techs themselves which vary from user to user. Susanoo(and from it Yasaka Magatama, swords and bow & arrows), Amaterasu(and from it Blaze release), Tsukuyomi, Kamui, and Kotoamatsukami. Oh yeah being able to see chakra. Then of course the power enhancement that comes from being a EMS. Then you tack on Izanagi and Izanami. --Sharingan wins that round by sheer number of useful abilities and is quite versatile.

      Amaterasu vs Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven. Amaterasu is basically a never ending flame. The amount is that out in the world burning up everything depends on the stamina of the user in question. Can be moved(temari) blocked(gaara) and or sealed(Jiraya). Uchiha with an affinity for it can out it out(sasuke). Revolving Heaven is basically a a spinning barrier of chakra that blocks attacks, was important for Kohona in one of their wars against Kumo. This is really just a stamina battle. Against of EMS user or a MS user enhanced with Hashi cells and it is a clear lose. Just regular MS user 50-50. ---Gonna be nice and call this one a tie and only because Amat has been nerfed over of the years(though it has expanded in uses).

      Tsukuyomi vs Byakugan's ability to detected genjutu. Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu world where time and space at it the users control, this varies from user to user(Sasuke can manipulate the space in the genjutsu but Itachi can manipulate the space and time). The Byakugan can detect genjutsu presumably because it can see chakra and its flows. So can the sharingan and even when Kakashi tried to fight the Tsukuyomi with his own Sharingan(the dojutsu like the Byakugan can see and detect genjutsu) still lost. Just because you know you are under an illusion doesn't mean you are immune to it. Knowing is half the battle. ---Tsukuyomi and by default Sharingan wins this round.

      Kamui vs Vacuum Palm. Kamui, moving or moving objects in and out of your personal dimension, also able to stay in both realms at once in order to create intangibility(though ones body is more in the personal dimension. Vacuum Palm, a focused Revolving heaven only shoot-able. The only way Vacuum Palm or its stronger variation Palm Wall and Crusher is gonna be a threat to a Kamui user is if the can shoot enough with a wide range and on top of that longer than the user can stay intangible. ---Kamui wins unless Vacumm Palm can now tear a hole in space itself.

      Susanoo vs Gentle Fist. Susanoo is basically giant chakra armour that can act as a medium for other ms techs. Gentle Fist a fighting style by hygua design to shut down a targets chakra. Against a MS user gentle fist has a chance of winning since the jutsu requires a lot of chakra to maintain and has a lot of eye strain restricting other MS jutsu. Vacumm palm is gonna help a lot and that is by either being spammed a lot to wear away the chakra shell or a big focused Against a EMS user? No way. A problem is that the gentle fist is for close quarter combat with some awesome defense. The Susanoo is a anti-taijutsu tech. Busy punching through the wall with chakra? Have some Blaze Release arrows, some chakra sword slashes, and let me force you into defense spaming with Yasaka Magatama or just plan old fire jutsu. Susanoo wins overall, 50-50 when it is a MS not EMS user doing it.

      Over Sharingan wins because Byakugan has not counters beyond being able to detect genjutsu and long range of sight but has no specific dojutsu attacks to take advantage of it. While Revolving Heaven and its offensive version Palm are great, they can be broken(Naruto did it with just raw strength and Kyubi chakra that barely amounted to one tail).

      Only thing Byakugan really has over Sharingan is how you obtaining it. And unless someone seals away the Uchiha's ability to use ninjutsu and genjutsu, the Hygua are at a big disadvantage because the Uchiha have the advantage of adaptability on their side and it reflects in their sharingan having a wide range of techs.

        Loading editor
    • @Gold-King99 That picture proves nothing. To be blunt, I disagree with it completely. MS is better than Byakugan any day in my opinion. Even I it takes a lot of chakra and it strains you, the sheer power of the Mangekyo could beat a Byakugan.

      The Amaterasu burns through anything and burns until the user recalls or loses sight if the flames. The Hyuga can only rotate for so long, when they have to take a break, Amaterasu will be clinging to their clothing.

      Also, I don't think any Fentke Cist move could break a Susanoo.

        Loading editor
    • They are, every Hyuuga born with Byakugan while for Uchiha even acquiring 3 tomoe Sharingan is a great accomplishment, so yes as for clan power matter there is nothing much to argue with.

        Loading editor
    • FirstDrellSpectre wrote: Kishimoto never confirmed if Hamura is the founder of the Hyuuga clan.

      Uchiha clan was the most powerful before Itachi wiped it out. Hyuuga became the most powerful after that slaughter. Let me remind you that Neji HYUUGA had the best notes in his year and Sasuke UCHIHA had the best notes in his year, Hinata HYUUGA didn't beat him in notes. Also characteristic of Hyuuga is hand to hand combat boosted by chakra, when Uchiha are all fire users and learn very quickly thanks to their magical eyes. Sharingan copies techniques and reads moves of enemies and Byakugan detects weak points of enemies, I see predicting future as advantage over detecting weaknesses. The most powerful technique of Hyuuga are gentle fists lion steps and Uchiha have Susanno, which is summoning a giant spiritual warrior, small cats are nothing against giant warrior.

      So my answer is Hyuuga are currently the most powerful clan of the Leaf, but master of Byakugan would lose against master of Sharingan.

      the uchiha were perfect for being the police force but the hyuga has always been the magnum force of the leaf. great for battle. on top of that the susanoo is a giant chakra creature made out of chakra any hyuga would be able to break right through a susanoo

        Loading editor
    • @Action What?? What do you mean any Hyuuga would be able to break through Susano'o?? The Hyuugas can expel chakre from their tenketsu point, whether to use it in the 64 palms to seal others' chakra points or as an air palm how could this possibly affect Susanoo.

        Loading editor
    • MERCURIOUS wrote: @Action What?? What do you mean any Hyuuga would be able to break through Susano'o?? The Hyuugas can expel chakre from their tenketsu point, whether to use it in the 64 palms to seal others' chakra points or as an air palm how could this possibly affect Susanoo.

      the byakugan allows a hyuga or really anyone who has a byakugan(transplanted) to slice through chakra. susanoo is a susanoo is made completely out of Chakra Neji Hyūga remarked that any chakra-based substance can be destroyed by this technique(Gentle Fist). As seen in his fight with Kidōmaru, it is done by leaking chakra from the chakra openings in one's hands and moulding it into a needle-like shape to slice through the chakra

        Loading editor
    • @Action Not really, just because its made of chakra it doesn't mean that a Hyuuga is capable of cutting it with Chakra. If Chakra was transformed into an Earth Release would the Hyuuga slice it with needle-shaped pure Chakra!! Anyway even the Tailed Beast Ball is made of Chakra but that won't make them able to slice it (leaving aside the size).

        Loading editor
    • MERCURIOUS wrote: @Action Not really, just because its made of chakra it doesn't mean that a Hyuuga is capable of cutting it with Chakra. If Chakra was transformed into an Earth Release would the Hyuuga slice it with needle-shaped pure Chakra!! Anyway even the Tailed Beast Ball is made of Chakra but that won't make them able to slice it (leaving aside the size).

      i am sorry but your wrong

      the byakugan gives all hyuga the ability to slice through any chakra substance thats a fact, there is no ifs ands or buts about it.

      the susanoo is made of pure chakra and as such the gentle fist would be able to penetrate the susanoo no matter what you say

      not even the yata mirror would be able to defend against it because the yata mirror only defends against elemental attacks

        Loading editor
    • Even still, No Hyuga can fight any of these bunch here - Madara, Izuna, Obito, Shisui, Itachi, or Sasuke, any Hyuuga would fail against them. Ao had the Byakugan and chose to run from Shisui instead of fighting and Ao is good with the Byakugan.

        Loading editor
    • Yuri Bara wrote: @Gold-King99 That picture proves nothing. To be blunt, I disagree with it completely. MS is better than Byakugan any day in my opinion. Even I it takes a lot of chakra and it strains you, the sheer power of the Mangekyo could beat a Byakugan.

      The Amaterasu burns through anything and burns until the user recalls or loses sight if the flames. The Hyuga can only rotate for so long, when they have to take a break, Amaterasu will be clinging to their clothing.

      Also, I don't think any Fentke Cist move could break a Susanoo.

      That's not true. It continues to burn unless the user stops it. And as stated the flames burn slowly but surely. It didn't burn through Gaara's sand when Sasuke used it on him at the Five Kage Summit.

        Loading editor
    • Rage gtx wrote: They are, every Hyuuga born with Byakugan while for Uchiha even acquiring 3 tomoe Sharingan is a great accomplishment, so yes as for clan power matter there is nothing much to argue with.

      Yet as far I'm going Yvette Uchiha win having to rely on the Mangekyo sharingan. Don't know why people say the guys will lose so badly. Overhyping the Uchiha much and underestimating the Hyuga.

        Loading editor
    • The only thing I don't get with the Hyuga clan is that policy where only the higher branch (whatever that name is I forgot) can learn all of the techniques while the lower branch are limited and have a "collar" around them. Personally I thought that policy was stupid to begin with.

        Loading editor
    • Uchiha913 wrote: The only thing I don't get with the Hyuga clan is that policy where only the higher branch (whatever that name is I forgot) can learn all of the techniques while the lower branch are limited and have a "collar" around them. Personally I thought that policy was stupid to begin with.

      It's the Main Branch Family and yeah I agree It's messed up. That could possibly be a reason why the hyuga's won't stand as much of a chance as they would if the whole hyuga clan learned all their techniques. Still I believe besides the Senju the Hyuga would be Konoha's top clans. Then probably the Sarutobi Clan or Uzumaki maybe.

        Loading editor
    • Like I said before this can go either way for both clans even though I say the Uchiha would win. The real question you guys should be asking yourselves is what dojutsu you would choose from the two and why?

        Loading editor
    • Uchiha913 wrote: Like I said before this can go either way for both clans even though I say the Uchiha would win. The real question you guys should asking yourself is what dojutsu you would choose from the two and why?

      Probably the byakugun. I feel like it'll come more in handy in the real world plus we don't have chakra so Uchiha genjutsu through eyes and all genjutsu for that matter wouldn't work.

        Loading editor
    • Close battle, 50/50. But if someone mastered a Byakugan to its highest potential and someone else mastered a Sharingan to its highest potential, the Sharingan master would win.

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: Close battle, 50/50. But if someone mastered a Byakugan to its highest potential and someone else mastered a Sharingan to its highest potential, the Sharingan master would win.

      I guess it sounds right.

        Loading editor
    • Forgive me if this has been said in later posts, but I only read a couple from the top of the page.

      This is my take: Notable Uchiha from that time period consists of ANBU Itachi, and a high ranked Shisui. We do not know if all of the police force have activated their sharingan. At that time Obito was still rogue with an old Madara so they are out of this fight. All Hyuuga are born with the Byakugan BUT only the main house knows about Gentle Fist. Remember Neji was extremely smart and deciphered the jutsu by watching. How many main house members are proficient with Gentle Fist? Will the main house risk letting the branch house free in using the main house's techniques and risk a rebellion? We don't know. During the time of Hiashi and Hizashi there was a lot of tension between houses.

      Now to the actual fighting: True, Uchiha are good with long range but Hyuuga are extremely fast and shorten that gap fast to use close range techniques. If I remember correctly during Neji and Naruto's fight way back in the chunin exams Kakashi counted all of Neji's strikes. (If not then the opposite of this statement is true) If the sharingan can count the strikes that means he can see Neji's hands. Uchiha then can dodge the attack. It will take a trained sharingan user though to see the strikes. I think this battle will come down to old fashioned taijutsu. There are not enough sharingan users and not enough main house Hyuuga clan users to gain an edge against each other. With that said I think Uchiha would win. They are known as the battle clan and have jutsu they use besides their eyes. Hyuuga jutsu relies on their eyes. Seeing chakra points. Only a select few of the Hyuuga can actually do something with this knowledge since they know Gentle Fist. Uchiha clan are more united than Hyuuga clan. Hyuuga clan are hurting themselves by dividing their clan in two.

        Loading editor
    • Cjtrules15 wrote: Forgive me if this has been said in later posts, but I only read a couple from the top of the page.

      This is my take: Notable Uchiha from that time period consists of ANBU Itachi, and a high ranked Shisui. We do not know if all of the police force have activated their sharingan. At that time Obito was still rogue with an old Madara so they are out of this fight. All Hyuuga are born with the Byakugan BUT only the main house knows about Gentle Fist. Remember Neji was extremely smart and deciphered the jutsu by watching. How many main house members are proficient with Gentle Fist? Will the main house risk letting the branch house free in using the main house's techniques and risk a rebellion? We don't know. During the time of Hiashi and Hizashi there was a lot of tension between houses.

      Now to the actual fighting: True, Uchiha are good with long range but Hyuuga are extremely fast and shorten that gap fast to use close range techniques. If I remember correctly during Neji and Naruto's fight way back in the chunin exams Kakashi counted all of Neji's strikes. (If not then the opposite of this statement is true) If the sharingan can count the strikes that means he can see Neji's hands. Uchiha then can dodge the attack. It will take a trained sharingan user though to see the strikes. I think this battle will come down to old fashioned taijutsu. There are not enough sharingan users and not enough main house Hyuuga clan users to gain an edge against each other. With that said I think Uchiha would win. They are known as the battle clan and have jutsu they use besides their eyes. Hyuuga jutsu relies on their eyes. Seeing chakra points. Only a select few of the Hyuuga can actually do something with this knowledge since they know Gentle Fist. Uchiha clan are more united than Hyuuga clan. Hyuuga clan are hurting themselves by dividing their clan in two.

      It really would be an interesting battle and actually as far as I'm concerned all members of the hyuga clan know the gentle fist fighting style. The branch family just wouldn't know the techniques like the 8 trigrams 64 palm.

        Loading editor
    • Skoob617
      Skoob617 removed this reply because:
      his wikia is messing up
      04:34, July 3, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • What... why was my post removed?

        Loading editor
    • Skoob617
      Skoob617 removed this reply because:
      .
      04:35, July 3, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Skoob617
      Skoob617 removed this reply because:
      messed up
      04:35, July 3, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • My reply was removed... why?

        Loading editor
    • Skoob617
      Skoob617 removed this reply because:
      ..
      04:35, July 3, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • MERCURIOUS wrote: @Action What?? What do you mean any Hyuuga would be able to break through Susano'o?? The Hyuugas can expel chakre from their tenketsu point, whether to use it in the 64 palms to seal others' chakra points or as an air palm how could this possibly affect Susanoo.


      the gentle fist can attack chakra directly and can destroy any substance made from chakra

        Loading editor
    • mercurious

      the gentle fist can directly attack any substance made from chakra. neji used this method when he battled kidomaru

        Loading editor
    • .@Umishiru - your statement is irrelevant and this is why. This is not a discussion about a comparison of the byakugan and Mangekyou sharingan. Its a compassion between the hyuuga and the uchiha at the given timeline i presented and the normal sharingan and byakugan. Anyone with a brain that watches naruto knows the MS dominates a regualr byakugan....no one is debating about that Kono Baka yaddo! How annoying to make such a argument when clearly no one is saying that a hyuuga with byakugan could ever defeat a uchiha with MS. My discussion basically got twisted into a sharingan fan boy concert. No one is talking about battle prowess or ethics. Listen do me a favor, re read my topic and then try to answer what was asked. I specifically put a time line so i wouldn't get a bunch of idiots saying uchihas would use susanoo or ms....just read goddamit.

      @Mercurious- Hes making a point that hyuuga tech disrupt chakra flow. SO of course if they fight against susanoo they would have an advantage because susanoo is raw chakra. Its like how do you not disrupt the chakra of a giant chakra beast when you can literally use the byakugan to find a weak point and kuusho it. Also you should re read my discussion question from the beginning also. Everyone, in the timeline i chose there is NO SUSANOO OR MS besides shisuis. Use the information i gave you to structure a good argument.... only guy that actually thought this out was AwesomeRaikiri91 and Cjtrules15. Me personally, i can think of a ton of ways the uchiha could battle against the hyuuga at that time utilizing shisui abilities along with itachi, fugaku and the uchiha techs. you guys are just too clouded by a susanoo or a amatersu, and ms. SMH

        Loading editor
    • @Cjtrules15 - Very strong argument. thank you for reading the topic completely and adding in the timeline. I appreciate you're strong evidence based information. Now this is the kind of analyzing i was talking about. he didn't mention anything about a susanoo or a ms. Thank you very much, if more could read like you, the world would be a better place.

        Loading editor
    • what people fail to realize is one simple thing

      the byakugan is equally powerful as the sharingan

      kaguya had both the byakugan and sharingan hagoromo recieved the sharingan which he evolved into the Rinnegan

      his brother hurama received the byakugan base sharingan and base byakugan are not equal base byakugan is far superior to base sharingan. it has better vision and users have far superior reflexes.

      the gentle fist allows the hyuga to directly attack chakra itself. neji showed this in his fight with kidomaru where he attacked and destroyed kidomaru's chakra threads

      the susanoo is made of entirely chakra. if a uchiha had a susanoo activated they would be at a disadvantage for several reasons 1 ROTATION. with rotation any attack that is directed at a hyuga is directed back but not at full force but 10 times the force. so susanoo is no doubt powerful but it would be pointless. a hyuga could maintain rotation a lot longer than a uchiha could maintain susanoo. for the average uchiha susanoo is a short lived technique meant to be the final straw it uses up not only chakra but life force and as such it is double edged sword.

      not only that but the susanoo is directly attached to the uchiha. and gentle fist can obliterate all chakra substances. attacking it would allow them to drill there chakra through the susanoo to the uchiha.

      there is no way around it also in interviews and the data book it says that since the creation of the leaf village the hyuga have always been the magnum force of the leaf

      kaguya used gentle fist with a piece hair which tore right through sasukes perfect Rinnegan enhanced susanoo

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: Close battle, 50/50. But if someone mastered a Byakugan to its highest potential and someone else mastered a Sharingan to its highest potential, the Sharingan master would win.

      Neji said in his battle with kidomaru that using gentle fist a hyuga can attack all chakra substances kidomaru created spider webbings of intense strength using his chakra. neji used the gentle fist to destroy the webbing. the susanoo is pure chakra. it would not be able to with stand the gentle fist. and most uchiha have no access to susanoo all hyuga have access to gentle fist

      the sharingan would be at a disadvantage because even though they can memorize the gentle fist movements the gentle fist would be useless to them and using gentle fist the user doesn't require rotation for defense. people like neji can use there chakra as armor. so fighting them with some next level ninjutsu would be a losing battle for all but the most skilled uchiha lets put it this way sasuke would have lost to neji the only reason naruto one was because his determination and because 9 tails. sasuke would not have been able to the gentle fist is specially designed to be both attack and defense. so even if an uchiha landed an attack they would be injured in the process and if the uchiha is with in 8 trigrams its over

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell, even though what you say may be logical, the two clans that were considered the most powerful during the Era of Warring States were the Uchiha and Senju, Hyuga weren't. Uchiha are all considered to be elite shinobi, even without the Sharingan, as stated by Kakashi. Hyuga have the most powerful taijutsu, the Gentle Fist style, but that only works at close range.

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote: Actionmanrandell, even though what you say may be logical, the two clans that were considered the most powerful during the Era of Warring States were the Uchiha and Senju, Hyuga weren't. Uchiha are all considered to be elite shinobi, even without the Sharingan, as stated by Kakashi. Hyuga have the most powerful taijutsu, the Gentle Fist style, but that only works at close range.

      gentle fist is a short range middle range and long range taijutsu and what you say is wrong.

      kishimoto stated that they were always the magnum force of the leaf even in the warring states. the byakugan is superior thats a fact. and only the most powerful uchiha would be able to fight off the byakugan

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: kishimoto stated that they were always the magnum force of the leaf even in the warring states. the byakugan is superior thats a fact. and only the most powerful uchiha would be able to fight off the byakugan

      You can't be serious. The Leaf didn't even exist during the Warring States. Not to mention that the Byakugan is superior to the Sharingan only in terms of clarity. Also, the Gentle Fist can be used only at close range, and at middle only with the Air Palm techniques.

        Loading editor
    • lol he just said the leaf in the warring states.. actionman you need to go to sleep or something you seem confused

        Loading editor
    • @Actionmanrandell The Gentle Fist is almost entirely close ranged. It can be mid ranged with the Air Palm, but that doesn't have the same effect nor can it reach extended distances.

      Also, when did Kishimoto say that the Hyuga were always the magnum force of the Leaf? You may want to check your sources, because the Leaf didn't exist during that period.

      Also, I don't believe the Byakugan is superior to the Sharingan. The Byakugan allows you to see chakra, see through objects, and see in nearly every direction at once. The Sharingan allows you to see chakra, sense and predict movements, and helps with genjutsu. I think they're pretty well matched. You say that only the best Uchiha would be able to fight a Hyuga, but both clans have a reputation of producing specially talented warriors, most Hyuga specialize in close combat while there is no "usual" range in the Uchiha clan. The Hyuga also usually use only their Gentle Fist, while Uchiha usually use genjutsu and fire techniques (all ranges).

      I still believe that the Uchiha would be able to read the Hyuga's movements with their Sharingan and hit them with a fireball before they can do serious damage.

        Loading editor
    • It comes down to which Hyuga's fight. I think Hiashi and Neji would whip on any Uchiha who does not have Mangekyo. Their Byakugan and Taijutsu mastery would be a major advantage.. but again.. only against people who do not have Mangekyo.

        Loading editor
    • Did you guys forget that it does't matter if an Uchiha can read the movements and copy Gentle Fist. If the Uchiha is physically unable to do the technique then coping is useless. Sasuke had to train a lot just to copy Lee's agility and Front Lotus (later naming it the "Lion Combo"). Gentle Fist requires near perfect to perfect chakra control. If an Uchiha doesn't have that then they can't utilize Gentle Fist. Remember not every Uchiha is as smart and gifted as Itachi or Shisui. (Sasuke was either a baby or wasn't born yet, stop mentioning him!)

      Forget the Sharingan vs. Byakugan argument. Focus on the actual war. Wars are not won by a few like Shisui and Itachi, and Hiashi and Hizashi. Wars are won by the ordinary soldier, in this case ordinary ninja. The notables help in a big way because of there battle and leadership skills but can't win a war single-handedly.

      I still think this war is determined by the Hyuugas clan main house and branch house getting along. We know that Hizashi hated the main house and hated to be born a couple seconds after Hiashi and doomed his son to branch family. Also Hiashi wasn't afraid to use that sealing jutsu on branch members. Remember that flashback scene during the Chunin Exams arc where a young Neji and Hizashi was watching Hiashi train Hinata and Hizashi made a tiny movement towards Hinata? There is obvious distrust back then. Who says a branch member doesn't betray the main house and go help the Uchiha?

      Gentle Fist is a way to damage the chakra points, each strike is starting 8 trigrams 32 palms which is only known by main branch members. I assume Hizashi knows these techniques because he is the leader of the branch house and brother/bodyguard to Hiashi. So we can assume the other branch members don't have much byakugan prowess since all the techniques are unavailable to them. Having the branch family knowing the Gentle Fist could lead to a civil coup against the main house.

      Since we know that the Uchiha actually get their sharingan activated by intense love instead of hate what happens when some of them start dying? More Uchiha with more powerful sharingan. The longer the fighting the more powerful the sharingan gets. Also back in the warring clans days every Uchiha knew about Izanagi and Izanami. Those are obviously last resort techniques, but if there is one Uchiha left then he can "resurrect" more Uchiha and take the Hyuuga by surprise.

      Uchiha are not fighting themselves like Hyuuga are at this time period. Uchiha actually have fierce compassion towards clansmen. The clan stuck together in kicking Madara out of the clan! The Uchiha are united and very deadly when they have a universal goal.

        Loading editor
    • @Skoob617: Man, with all due respect, I think you are going biased and you are being blind thanks to your Hyuuga fascination. I haven't read all 66 posts so I'm sorry if I repost anything. True, Hyuugas are a really strong clan from the leaf, but definitely not the strongest one compared to the Senju (and descendants) and the Uchihas. Sticking to simple facts...How many Hokages belong to the Hyuuga clan? Exactly, none; More than likely all of the Hokages belong to the Senju bloodline. Also, none of them have praised the Hyuugas for their abilities, but the Uchihas...several times. Another simple fact, Neji's fight vs Naruto during the Chuunin Exams. Naruto single-handedly defeated Neji only using the Fox chakra; while fighting with Sasuke (and his three tomoe sharingan) Naruto was defeated and not able to land a single blow on Sasuke. Ergo...Sasuke>Naruto>Neji. Don't blind yourself, a full developed Uchiha (without Mangekyo Sharingan) should be able to wipe out a completely grown Hyuuga.

        Loading editor
    • ItachiWasAHero wrote: It comes down to which Hyuga's fight. I think Hiashi and Neji would whip on any Uchiha who does not have Mangekyo. Their Byakugan and Taijutsu mastery would be a major advantage.. but again.. only against people who do not have Mangekyo.

      How is that so? I think a problem here is we have only seen a few Hyuga actually fight (and that was against other Hyuga) and we haven't seen a normal, not OP Uchiha fight. You also have to remember that not all Hyuga are as good as Neji and Hiashi.

      Cjtrules15 wrote: Did you guys forget that it does't matter if an Uchiha can read the movements and copy Gentle Fist. If the Uchiha is physically unable to do the technique then coping is useless. Sasuke had to train a lot just to copy Lee's agility and Front Lotus (later naming it the "Lion Combo"). Gentle Fist requires near perfect to perfect chakra control. If an Uchiha doesn't have that then they can't utilize Gentle Fist. Remember not every Uchiha is as smart and gifted as Itachi or Shisui. (Sasuke was either a baby or wasn't born yet, stop mentioning him!)

      That's not what I meant. I mean that with the Sharingan the Uchiha would be able to predict the Hyuga's movements and dodge their movements more. I didn't mean they would copy the Gentle Fist. I don't think that's possible either.

        Loading editor
    • and not all uchihas are as good as Madara, Izuna, Obito, Shisui, Itachi, and Sasuke. We can't simply pit the whole clans against each other. there is no Mangekyo byakugan, or special transmigrants in Hyuga, they don't have that luxury.

        Loading editor
    • ItachiWasAHero wrote: and not all uchihas are as good as Madara, Izuna, Obito, Shisui, Itachi, and Sasuke. We can't simply pit the whole clans against each other. there is no Mangekyo byakugan, or special transmigrants in Hyuga, they don't have that luxury.

      lol!! mangekyo byakugan!! hahahahaha

        Loading editor
    • The Rock Lee Spin Off made a Byaku-Sharingan XD Neji didn't seem all too good at it though

        Loading editor
    • RyuuUchiha wrote: @Skoob617: Man, with all due respect, I think you are going biased and you are being blind thanks to your Hyuuga fascination. I haven't read all 66 posts so I'm sorry if I repost anything. True, Hyuugas are a really strong clan from the leaf, but definitely not the strongest one compared to the Senju (and descendants) and the Uchihas. Sticking to simple facts...How many Hokages belong to the Hyuuga clan? Exactly, none; More than likely all of the Hokages belong to the Senju bloodline. Also, none of them have praised the Hyuugas for their abilities, but the Uchihas...several times. Another simple fact, Neji's fight vs Naruto during the Chuunin Exams. Naruto single-handedly defeated Neji only using the Fox chakra; while fighting with Sasuke (and his three tomoe sharingan) Naruto was defeated and not able to land a single blow on Sasuke. Ergo...Sasuke>Naruto>Neji. Don't blind yourself, a full developed Uchiha (without Mangekyo Sharingan) should be able to wipe out a completely grown Hyuuga.

      I believe that you have forgotten the fact that Sasuke's powers were enhanced after that ritual that the Sound Four did on him. Neji was also taken by surprise when Naruto did that and didn't know he was capable of that, unlike Sasuke who was well aware. So I don't think it's a fair comparison.

      Now imo, if the Uchiha and Hyuga were to have a full blown war the Uchiha would probably win because the stupid main house and branch house nonsense going on within the hyuga that prevents most of them from reaching their full potential. Had they all been treated equally and allowed to receive the same training and learn all of their clan's techniques especially their strongest ones (rotation and 64 palms) their clan would be a powerhouse.

      Think about it, if the Hyuga didn't have their stupid customs and main house and branch house nonsense they could be really strong. Imagine a whole army of hyugas knowing 64 palms and rotation. They could take on any Uchiha. Reasons why? The Uchiha's genjutsu wouldn't be very useful since the hyuga could easily not make eye contact with their extended vision and what would fire release do? Blow body or rotation should be able to disperse any fire release technique, especially rotation. I mean, all the hyuga would need to do is be defensive to make their way past the Uchiha's attacks and then strike the chakra points around their eyes and bye bye Sharingan or strike their heart.

      However, back to being realistic, most of the hyuga aren't that skilled due to their clans customs. So, the chances of that happening so easily is unlikely.

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote:

      Now imo, if the Uchiha and Hyuga were to have a full blown war the Uchiha would probably win because the stupid main house and branch house nonsense going on within the hyuga that prevents most of them from reaching their full potential. Had they all been treated equally and allowed to receive the same training and learn all of their clan's techniques especially their strongest ones (rotation and 64 palms) their clan would be a powerhouse.

      Rotation and 64 palms aren't even the strongest. Look what two Hyuuga clan members did in the would war, Vacuum wall palm. That was just with two, imagine with more. That would repel fire techniques easily. Also the most powerful is the one blow body. Hyuuga has an advantage in that their techniques don't take up a ton of chakra while the Uchiha is the opposite. Hyuuga can play defensive with Uchiha waste all their chakra on trying to break the defense. Then again I doubt all the Uchiha are that dumb and would do that.

      Anyways, lets stay on topic about the TIME PERIOD! All of Neji's, Hinata's, and Sasuke's techniques can't be used as an argument in this case. I'm happy to see someone else point out the internal conflict the Hyuuga have. Branch and Main won't be equal during this timeline. Seriously that is the whole war right there.

      I said the stuff in the first paragraph to point out that rotation and 64 palm aren't the most powerful technique. They probably are for average Hyuuga ninja.
        Loading editor
    • @Ctrules15 What you forget is that 64 palms and rotation are only taught to members of the main house, so they're probably considered the strongest. 64 palms completely shuts down the opponent's chakra pathway system temporarily, damages their internal organs, and leaves them pretty much defenseless. While rotation can repel nearly any attack. Although blow body is also useful, I doubt it is anywhere near as powerful as rotation.

      Also, the hyuga can't block chakra points with air palm. Air palm is just firing a large blast of wind at someone, and fire beats wind because wind fuels it. The Uchiha's fire release techniques would easily overpower their air palm wall attacks. Anyway, in the end, most hyuga can't use 64 palms or rotation at all. So that already puts them at a great disadvantage.

        Loading editor
    • @ Legendary Super Saiya-Jin: I know that. That's why I said the 64 palm and rotation are the most powerful for average Hyuuga ninja. My last sentence in my post before this said that. We don't know if air palm is wind nature. All Hyuuga techniques are expelling chakra, pure chakra no nature is inferred.

      In an earlier post I talked about the main and branch houses and the lack of techniques the branch house knows.

        Loading editor
    • I look at it like this: They are equal in strength. The Hyuuga can completely stop the flow of chakra in an Uchiha's body and, if needed, force it open. Also, a direct blow to the heart is assumed to be instantly fatal (this can also be true with the Uchiha and any jutsu they might afflict to the Hyuuga's heart tenketsu). Also, the Hyuuga can also see much farther ahead with their Byakugan than an Uchiha can with their Sharingan. And they can see the flow of chakra and the tenketsu points, whereas the Sharingan can only see the flow of chakra, not the tenketsu. And since their attacks involve forcibly injecting their victim with their chakra, their taijutsu is extremely deadly. So that is how the Hyuuga would win. However, the Uchiha do have the advantage of being able to use the Fire Release with great efficiency. And with their Sharingan, they can easily place a Hyuuga under a genjutsu. Assuming that this person means a master of the Sharingan is as seasoned with it as Itachi, the genjutsu can alter their victim's perception of time or worse. The Uchiha also get Izanami and Izanagi, to turn illusion into reality and reality into illusion and to trap their victim in a never-ending illusion that will repeat itself until they accept who they really are. Downside to that is that they go blind from using those. Now we cannot assume that an Uchiha who mastered the Sharingan will be able to use the Mangekyou Sharingan for a number of reasons. One, it is rare for one to awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan. And to assume that they also have the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is almost absurd since that is much more rare. However, the Sharingan alone can be enough to overpower a Hyuuga. The Uchiha would be able to read their movements and predict where they will be going to to attack and might be able to copy some of their taijutsu moves. Maybe not with as much deadly force, but enough to still injure them a good deal. And that is how an Uchiha would also win.

      So I think they would be equally powerful. If you were to take 25 Hyuuga Clan members and 25 Uchiha Clan members, they would probably end up killing each other, with neither one the victor. That, or they would wear each other out to the point that the fight would never be finished.

        Loading editor
    • First off... Air Palm is chakra launched like a gust of wind and it does the same thing as 64 palms, which is why it is so powerful, it is a long range version of that. So Air Palm is very helpful, Neji's Mountain Crusher is a super version of that and it is deadly.

        Loading editor
    • ItachiWasAHero wrote: First off... Air Palm is chakra launched like a gust of wind and it does the same thing as 64 palms, which is why it is so powerful, it is a long range version of that. So Air Palm is very helpful, Neji's Mountain Crusher is a super version of that and it is deadly.

      Air Palm doesn't do the same thing as 64 Palms. The Air Palm is a forceful push that may be able to somewhat wound the oppoenent internally. Also, the Mountain Crusher is non-cannon.

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Actionmanrandell wrote: kishimoto stated that they were always the magnum force of the leaf even in the warring states. the byakugan is superior thats a fact. and only the most powerful uchiha would be able to fight off the byakugan

      You can't be serious. The Leaf didn't even exist during the Warring States. Not to mention that the Byakugan is superior to the Sharingan only in terms of clarity. Also, the Gentle Fist can be used only at close range, and at middle only with the Air Palm techniques.

      Your right about the leaf and as far we know the hyuga didn't exist yet that's not fair that are using that logic to claim the Uchiha better than Hyuga.

        Loading editor
    • RyuuUchiha wrote: @Skoob617: Man, with all due respect, I think you are going biased and you are being blind thanks to your Hyuuga fascination. I haven't read all 66 posts so I'm sorry if I repost anything. True, Hyuugas are a really strong clan from the leaf, but definitely not the strongest one compared to the Senju (and descendants) and the Uchihas. Sticking to simple facts...How many Hokages belong to the Hyuuga clan? Exactly, none; More than likely all of the Hokages belong to the Senju bloodline. Also, none of them have praised the Hyuugas for their abilities, but the Uchihas...several times. Another simple fact, Neji's fight vs Naruto during the Chuunin Exams. Naruto single-handedly defeated Neji only using the Fox chakra; while fighting with Sasuke (and his three tomoe sharingan) Naruto was defeated and not able to land a single blow on Sasuke. Ergo...Sasuke>Naruto>Neji. Don't blind yourself, a full developed Uchiha (without Mangekyo Sharingan) should be able to wipe out a completely grown Hyuuga.

      First off you make it seem like the fox chakra is shit so don't just say with just fox chairs. Secondly Sasuke definitely did get hit by Naruto several times and pushed to his limit. Sasuke was lucky Naruto didn't transform into two-tails which would have been more than enough to get Sasuke.

        Loading editor
    • Cjtrules15 wrote: @ Legendary Super Saiya-Jin: I know that. That's why I said the 64 palm and rotation are the most powerful for average Hyuuga ninja. My last sentence in my post before this said that. We don't know if air palm is wind nature. All Hyuuga techniques are expelling chakra, pure chakra no nature is inferred.

      In an earlier post I talked about the main and branch houses and the lack of techniques the branch house knows.

      I never said it was wind nature, I was just describing how it works. Based on it's name and what it does, it seems that they're expelling chakra from their palms in order to create a strong gust of wind to repel their opponent. So if it's using wind, then fire release would still beat it either way. So air palm wouldn't be helpful against Uchiha at all. Only the other close-range gentle fist moves would be useful is basically what I am trying to say.

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote:

      Cjtrules15 wrote: @ Legendary Super Saiya-Jin: I know that. That's why I said the 64 palm and rotation are the most powerful for average Hyuuga ninja. My last sentence in my post before this said that. We don't know if air palm is wind nature. All Hyuuga techniques are expelling chakra, pure chakra no nature is inferred.

      In an earlier post I talked about the main and branch houses and the lack of techniques the branch house knows.

      I never said it was wind nature, I was just describing how it works. Based on it's name and what it does, it seems that they're expelling chakra from their palms in order to create a strong gust of wind to repel their opponent. So if it's using wind, then fire release would still beat it either way. So air palm wouldn't be helpful against Uchiha at all. Only the other close-range gentle fist moves would be useful is basically what I am trying to say.

      That's not necessarily true.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: Your right about the leaf and as far we know the hyuga didn't exist yet that's not fair that are using that logic to claim the Uchiha better than Hyuga.

      The only clans we know that existed during the warring period is Senju, Uchiha, Hagoromo, and Sarutobi because they were mentioned during that period. BUT we can assume the Uzumaki, Hyuuga, Nara, Yamanaka, and Akimichi clans also existed during that time. The Nara, Yamanaka and Akimichi all are allies so their survival through that period is likely, Hyuuga are also very powerful because of their legendary eyes. Uzumaki feared for their sealing jutsu and are naturally long lived.

      I hope the Anime could at the very least mention these clans joining the Senju and Uchiha. The only clan we hear that joined early Konoha are the Sarutobi Clan.

        Loading editor
    • @Rachin123 Well it was never explained how the technique works exactly. So it may or may not be, I guess we'll never know.

        Loading editor
    • I see it like this, They Hyuuga would tear through the Uchiha(Reg Sharigan) at first, scouting the enemy from a distance and using their superior taijustsu and byakugan abilities , Once a few Uchiha lost their best friends on the battle field and feel the trauma they will awaken the 2nd stage of the sharingan( MS) and push them back tremendously but then they will start to go blind from over using it and Now the Hyuuga are back on them again. Many of the fallen Uchiha brothers will take there brothers eyes who died on the battle field and eventually crush the Hyuuga with EMS Power. I see them as Uchiha: Sharingan: Offense and Defense Hyuuga:Byakugan: Support and Defense. Thinking also about Kaguya, her Byakugan was merely the support for her Shinju Eye. (This is my Opinion)

        Loading editor
    • @AsuraOtsutsukiii Except awakening MS and EMS isn't that easy. If it were, almost all Uchiha would have it by now. Also, even if they got MS there's no way they would get EMS. You need to perform surgery in order to get EMS and after the surgery is done you'll be blind for a while until your eyes heal. Madara just grabbing eyes and ripping them out and throwing them in doesn't count because his body could instantly heal and stuff like that thanks to Hashirama's DNA.

        Loading editor
    • Also one of the Uchiha at the time knew of the MS, Shisui. Everyone else couldn't decipher the Stone Tablet. No Uchiha knew of the techniques you can use with the MS. Also no one would think of strealing eyes. Madara didn't steal for the EMS. His brother gave them to him. (Don't know if this is actually how he got EMS) I doubt Madara knew what would happen when implanting those eyes.

        Loading editor
    • Im just saying when have Uchiha been known for proficient fire techniques. Besides Great Fireball Technique Sasuke and the exception Madara have really been shown to be the ones with different fire release techniques. Saying Uchiha in general doesn't sound right.

        Loading editor
    • @Rachin123 Well considering the fact that fireball jutsu is a "coming of age" jutsu for all Uchiha, and with MS they have Amaterasu which is the strongest fire release technique ever. While Sasuke, Itachi, Obito, and Madara have been shown to be very skilled in fire release techniques would highly imply Uchiha were well versed in fire release jutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote: @Rachin123 Well considering the fact that fireball jutsu is a "coming of age" jutsu for all Uchiha, and with MS they have Amaterasu which is the strongest fire release technique ever. While Sasuke, Itachi, Obito, and Madara have been shown to be very skilled in fire release techniques would highly imply Uchiha were well versed in fire release jutsu.

      Well assume that the air palm could overpower an Uchiha's fire technique or split it through the middle. And as far it goes Amaterasu takes a big toll of chakra and it only hits one target at a time as far as I'm going with. Amaterasu wouldn't be such a wise choice. Its like people try to undermine the Hyuga and hype the Uchiha.

        Loading editor
    • @Rachin123 I simply said what I said to enforce my point that the Uchiha were well-versed in fire release jutsu. I wasn't trying to include amaterasu into a Uchiha vs. Hyuga at all. I apologize for making you believe that, because none of the Uchiha would even have an MS except Shisui at that time period.

      Anyway, it seems many people have forgotten what time period this is in, I even kind of forgot myself. The person who made this thread said Shisui is still alived, Itachi hasn't awakened MS yet, and Hiashi and Hizashi are still alive. However, Hizashi should be dead. Hizashi died when Neji and Hinata were very young, almost toddlers, and based on the age of Sasuke and everyone else when the Uchiha were wiped out. They were a few years older, so Hizashi shouldn't be alive at this point. Only Hiashi should be, so back to the fight.

      If Shisui, Itachi, Fugaku, and the rest of the Uchiha Clan went up against Hiashi and the Hyuga Clan. The Hyuga Clan would certainly lose. I mean the two prodigies of the Uchiha with their head against Hiashi and a bunch of other random Hyuga including the weak branch house members who aren't allowed to be as strong as the main house? Yeah, they would be screwed. The only one who would stand a chance at the time and be capable of taking out one of the three main Uchiha threats would be Hiashi. So Shisui, Itaci, and Fugaku would probably team up to take him down first and then everyone else in the clan would be screwed. I also didn't include Sasuke and Neji, Hinata, and Hanabi for obvious reasons, since hey would just be really weak children at this point and get killed off quickly.

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote: @Rachin123 I simply said what I said to enforce my point that the Uchiha were well-versed in fire release jutsu. I wasn't trying to include amaterasu into a Uchiha vs. Hyuga at all. I apologize for making you believe that, because none of the Uchiha would even have an MS except Shisui at that time period.

      Anyway, it seems many people have forgotten what time period this is in, I even kind of forgot myself. The person who made this thread said Shisui is still alived, Itachi hasn't awakened MS yet, and Hiashi and Hizashi are still alive. However, Hizashi should be dead. Hizashi died when Neji and Hinata were very young, almost toddlers, and based on the age of Sasuke and everyone else when the Uchiha were wiped out. They were a few years older, so Hizashi shouldn't be alive at this point. Only Hiashi should be, so back to the fight.

      If Shisui, Itachi, Fugaku, and the rest of the Uchiha Clan went up against Hiashi and the Hyuga Clan. The Hyuga Clan would certainly lose. I mean the two prodigies of the Uchiha with their head against Hiashi and a bunch of other random Hyuga including the weak branch house members who aren't allowed to be as strong as the main house? Yeah, they would be screwed. The only one who would stand a chance at the time and be capable of taking out one of the three main Uchiha threats would be Hiashi. So Shisui, Itaci, and Fugaku would probably team up to take him down first and then everyone else in the clan would be screwed. I also didn't include Sasuke and Neji, Hinata, and Hanabi for obvious reasons, since hey would just be really weak children at this point and get killed off quickly.

      As far as I'm concerned Hiashi isn't the only member of the main branch, just the only one that mattered because of Hinata. Itachi was good but that doesn't automatically make him the shit over hyugas. Fugaku as we knew was the head of police so he must have been good enough but it seems like your undermining the Hyugas once again. In my opinion I say it could go either way but to say the Hyuga is screwed makes it seem like your comparing a human to an ant who could easily squash it. I don't agree.

        Loading editor
    • @Rachin123 That's because the other Hyuga except for Hiashi are all featless and obviously weren't relevant enough or powerful enough to be mentioned, talked about, or for their abilities to even be shown. While the Uchiha characters have many feats over the Hyugas and as I said the Hyuga has an internal conflict going on with the whole main house and branch house thing which prevents most of them reaching their full potential. Especially since there are more branch house members than main house members if you go based on that picture of some main house members and branch house ones. That's why I believe the Uchiha would defeat them. Now I do believe the Uchiha would lose a lot of members too but in the end they would be victorious.

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote: @Rachin123 That's because the other Hyuga except for Hiashi are all featless and obviously weren't relevant enough or powerful enough to be mentioned, talked about, or for their abilities to even be shown. While the Uchiha characters have many feats over the Hyugas and as I said the Hyuga has an internal conflict going on with the whole main house and branch house thing which prevents most of them reaching their full potential. Especially since there are more branch house members than main house members if you go based on that picture of some main house members and branch house ones. That's why I believe the Uchiha would defeat them. Now I do believe the Uchiha would lose a lot of members too but in the end they would be victorious.

      Well there isn't many Hyugas shown because they really aren't relevant to the story but we can't discredit other Hyugas because of it. Yes there is more branch members so. There isn't many Uchiha with MS so it wouldn't really matter. You have ur opinion and I have mine. I respect but disagree with it.

        Loading editor
    • I just started here and I read i few post (all with good points and arguments btw). For one, Susanoo isn't just chakra (it manifest/materializes the users chakra into an ethereal warrior...everyone's "normal" chakra is usually blue butt the susanoo's differ because it manifest the users chakra/personality/etc into a warrior). It's never stated that it is either. So the thing about the Hyuuga being able to pierce through isn't a complete yes.

      The Hyuuga can detect genjutsu, butt breaking out of it is a different story (they have to stop their own chakra flow, then someone else has to disrupt their chakra or they have to cause intense pain to themselves). Can a Hyuuga break out of the genjutsu fast enough to not be killed by the Uchiha who is freely moving?

      Rotation is a very very good defense butt has an obvious drawback. The user has to stop spinning eventually. As most ppl stated, Uchiha uses fire, Hyuuga uses rotation. The Uchiha can simply wait until they're done, throw a kunai/use a jutsu/etc, make the user continue to use rotation (draining chakra). Similar to how Kidomaru did Neji. Assuming it's a main branch member anyway (if i recall, this, 64/128 palms and the air palm are all main branch techniques). My main point with this being, any non-main branch member doesn't really stand much of a chance against an average Uchiha (since they weren't taught any high lvl abilities).

      In a taijutsu fight, a Hyuuga has an advantage (lethal blow, chakra point hits, etc). That's assuming he ever even hits the Uchiha. With the sharingan, they're basically able to predict what anyone will do. Kakashi (3 tomoe) was able to see every hit that Neji did, so most likely an Uchiha would be able to dodge/counter/outmaneuver the gentle fist (remember, the sharingan can see chakra as well,so they'll see the extended hits a Hyuuga would try to make). Sasuke (3 tomoe) was able to see initial chakra Naruto's actions and counter effectively (when he went 1T, he was able to see/read his movements butt wasn't able to properly defend against the chakra, since it had a mind of it's own).

      During the flashbacks and scenes from this time period (that Skoob617 mentioned), about every Uchiha had 3 tomoe (that we were able to see). Not only that butt some were shown doing using other natures besides fire (since the sharingan allows them to copy techniques). They're also highly skilled with almost any weapon (mainly shuriken). Since almost every single Uchiha at the time was seen with 3 tomoe, I think we're using that as the basis for an avg Uchiha right? If so, then overall, I'd have to rule in favor of the Uchiha winning butt the Hyuuga would put up a damned good fight!

      To break it down: Hyuuga (Basic): Can see chakra flow/points/color and great distances (360 vision). Disrupt/control that chakra (if the hit connects). Gentle Fist (cause lethal blows and the aforementioned abilities I said above). Close range fighters Hyuuga (Main): Everything from above and rotation, air palm, 64/128 palms. All attributes are increased. Close-Mid (slightly) range fighters

      Uchiha (3 tomoe): Can predict/read opponents movements. Copy taijutsu/ninjutsu (that's within their own ability). Skilled with weapons (kenjutsu i think), fire based jutsu and genjutsu. Close to long range fighters. Uchiha (MS): Everything from above and Izanagi/Izanami. All attributes are increased. Close to long range fighters. (If there were some at this time, there are some anime only MS users).

      The Uchiha have more of an advantage overall than the Hyuuga.

        Loading editor
    • The uchiha and the senju are 2 parts of the same ninja, which is the sage of the six path. While the hyuuga's powers aren't divided like such. Hamura strong eyes and body got passed on to his descendants without it being separated into two seperate being like the uchiha and senju. I deem the hyuuga being the stronger of the clans just for the fact that when you put senju dna with uchiha dna you get the complete ninja. Those powers can be seen within madara who had to bite off a piece of hashirama. But those fundamentals are alrdy found in the hyuuga. A lot of people are saying the hyuuga wouldn't work well together because of inner conflict but in a time of war, inner conflict would cease to exists if they are fighting as one. When it comes to a war i believe they would cast aside those internal affairs and fight as a clan.

        Loading editor
    • I really don't think there is enough information to say which would be stronger. It is like asking who would win Hamura or the sage of the 6 paths? There is not enough information to say either way. The whole series has been as much about sasuke as it has been about naruto so there has been a lot of screen time about the sharingan than the byakugan. So of course the sharingan seems soo much better than the byakugan, because there has been so much more screen time to highlight the abilities of the sharingan. From the respect you hear from other ninja in the series when they talk about the byakugan, I would have to say the match would the to be very close, since it seems like it is as fear of an ability as the sharingan.

        Loading editor
    • Lilstunna wrote: I just started here and I read i few post (all with good points and arguments btw). For one, Susanoo isn't just chakra (it manifest/materializes the users chakra into an ethereal warrior...everyone's "normal" chakra is usually blue butt the susanoo's differ because it manifest the users chakra/personality/etc into a warrior). It's never stated that it is either. So the thing about the Hyuuga being able to pierce through isn't a complete yes.

      The Hyuuga can detect genjutsu, butt breaking out of it is a different story (they have to stop their own chakra flow, then someone else has to disrupt their chakra or they have to cause intense pain to themselves). Can a Hyuuga break out of the genjutsu fast enough to not be killed by the Uchiha who is freely moving?

      Rotation is a very very good defense butt has an obvious drawback. The user has to stop spinning eventually. As most ppl stated, Uchiha uses fire, Hyuuga uses rotation. The Uchiha can simply wait until they're donenough ow a kunai/use a jutsu/etc, make the user continue to use rotation (draining chakra). Similar to how Kidomaru did Neji. Assuming it's a main branch member anyway (if i recall, this, 64/128 palms and the air palm are all main branch techniques). My main point with this being, any non-main branch member doesn't really stand much of a chance against an average Uchiha (since they weren't taught any high lvl abilities).

      In a taijutsu fight, a Hyuuga has an advantage (lethal blow, chakra point hits, etc). That's assuming he ever even hits the Uchiha. With the sharingan, they're basically able to predict what anyone will do. Kakashi (3 tomoe) was able to see every hit that Neji did, so most likely an Uchiha would be able to dodge/counter/outmaneuver the gentle fist (remember, the sharingan can see chakra as well,so they'll see the extended hits a Hyuuga would try to make). Sasuke (3 tomoe) was able to see initial chakra Naruto's actions and counter effectively (when he went 1T, he was able to see/read his movements butt wasn't able to properly defend against the chakra, since it had a mind of it's own).

      During the flashbacks and scenes from this time period (that Skoob617 mentioned), about every Uchiha had 3 tomoe (that we were able to see). Not only that butt some were shown doing using other natures besides fire (since the sharingan allows them to copy techniques). They're also highly skilled with almost any weapon (mainly shuriken). Since almost every single Uchiha at the time was seen with 3 tomoe, I think we're using that as the basis for an avg Uchiha right? If so, then overall, I'd have to rule in favor of the Uchiha winning butt the Hyuuga would put up a damned good fight!

      To break it down: Hyuuga (Basic): Can see chakra flow/points/color and great distances (360 vision). Disrupt/control that chakra (if the hit connects). Gentle Fist (cause lethal blows and the aforementioned abilities I said above). Close range fighters Hyuuga (Main): Everything from above and rotation, air palm, 64/128 palms. All attributes are increased. Close-Mid (slightly) range fighters

      Uchiha (3 tomoe): Can predict/read opponents movements. Copy taijutsu/ninjutsu (that's within their own ability). Skilled with weapons (kenjutsu i think), fire based jutsu and genjutsu. Close to long range fighters. Uchiha (MS): Everything from above and Izanagi/Izanami. All attributes are increased. Close to long range fighters. (If there were some at this time, there are some anime only MS users).

      The Uchiha have more of an advantage overall than the Hyuuga.

      Firstly though they r spinning they still have the byakugun and thus if they react fast enough they can dodge it. And we don't know for sure how good Hyuga are with genjutsu. For all we know they'd be able to break even strong genjutsu. And firstly its not like all Uchihas are experienced with genjutsu. Just cuz Kakashi who we know was a very strong shinobi seen it doesn't mean he could avoid them even though I'm not suggesting he couldn't. Sasuke seen Lee's movement and Lee still busted that ass.

        Loading editor
    • If we're only talking about this time period, then the Hyuuga would be at an even less disadvantage. Not only were they having internal affairs at this time, butt the Uchiha were planning a coup d'etat. They would have been in sync as a clan more than anyone else at the time. Even before this, the Uchiha valued their clan/comrades more than anyone else (according to the 1st/2nd hokage and the development of the sharingan). Fighting them one on one was highly unadvised (ninja were even told to run away if u encountered an Uchiha on your own). So fighting them in groups would be even worse (especially when they're in the mood for a coup d'etat). Itachi (Anbu captain at the time) and Shisui (had his MS and Susanoo) would give the Uchiha an even bigger advantage (not saying it'll be drastic butt it's definitely an advantage worth noting).

        Loading editor
    • Lilstunna wrote: If we're only talking about this time period, then the Hyuuga would be at an even less disadvantage. Not only were they having internal affairs at this time, butt the Uchiha were planning a coup d'etat. They would have been in sync as a clan more than anyone else at the time. Even before this, the Uchiha valued their clan/comrades more than anyone else (according to the 1st/2nd hokage and the development of the sharingan). Fighting them one on one was highly unadvised (ninja were even told to run away if u encountered an Uchiha on your own). So fighting them in groups would be even worse (especially when they're in the mood for a coup d'etat). Itachi (Anbu captain at the time) and Shisui (had his MS and Susanoo) would give the Uchiha an even bigger advantage (not saying it'll be drastic butt it's definitely an advantage worth noting).

      They only said that because they'd be able to read and copy your movements/techniques so of course you'd be cautious but the hyuga's taijutsu has always said to be most fearsome along with their byakugun because of what it can do for them. And so Shisui had MS to use susanoo. So you do know it takes a great toll on the user. In my opinion they try to help the user of the sharingan cuz just cuz of what the dojutsu could do doesn't necessarily declare the win. And in my opinion if they have to resolve to even using MS shows that they weren't that elite as people make them seem.

        Loading editor
    • Lilstunna
      Lilstunna removed this reply because:
      I posted the wrong message.
      03:45, July 8, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • That's why I put the question mark because there isn't enough info about how good they are at breaking genjutsu (it's not inferred nor stated anywhere how good they are/were at breaking genjutsu). The reason I said the Kakashi/Sasuke thing is because both of them, in their respective moments, were able to read/counter relatively fast moving chars (3 tomoe/matured sharingan). Sasuke only had his sharingan (2 tomoe) for a couple days and is inexperienced with it.

      You're using an immature/young sasuke in the time placement of mature/adult sharingan/uchiha (the coup d'etat time frame). I'm only using the matured sharingans because they were the only ones shown in this time period (of course there were probably immature ones butt the mature ones were constantly shown, so i'm using them as a basis).

        Loading editor
    • Lilstunna wrote: That's why I put the question mark because there isn't enough info about how good they are at breaking genjutsu (it's not inferred nor stated anywhere how good they are/were at breaking genjutsu). The reason I said the Kakashi/Sasuke thing is because both of them, in their respective moments, were able to read/counter relatively fast moving chars (3 tomoe/matured sharingan). Sasuke only had his sharingan (2 tomoe) for a couple days and is inexperienced with it.

      You're using an immature/young sasuke in the time placement of mature/adult sharingan/uchiha (the coup d'etat time frame). I'm only using the matured sharingans because they were the only ones shown in this time period (of course there were probably immature ones butt the mature ones were constantly shown, so i'm using them as a basis).

      No I'm just giving an example. I'm not stating that it'd be those who havent matured there sharingan to not keep up. Sharingan allows u to see ur opponents moves but if they are faster than u then it might be hard to counterattack or even attack. Now they could copy the persons speed then again if their body isn't used to that form of speed they'll tire fast. Anyways you believe what you want to believe with our facts and I'll believe what I want to believe with my facts. Unless u can give me more this conversation isn't gonna get anywhere.

        Loading editor
    • Ok I do see what you're saying butt my main point is that a matured Uchiha is balanced overall (excelling at genjutsu/kenjutsu/fire-style, predicting/reading/copying jutsus/movements). They're considered the strongest next to the Senju for a reason (imo, they're overpowered butt this is how Kishi made them). A matured Uchiha just have more viable options/tactics/jutsus than a Hyuuga (or even a matured Hyuuga). That's why I'd say they'd win a war against them (in this time period).

      Shisui using his Susanoo would most definitely be a last resort. I'm sure he barely (or never) used it since there is no mention anywhere until Storm Rev.

        Loading editor
    • Lilstunna wrote: Ok I do see what you're saying butt my main point is that a matured Uchiha is balanced overall (excelling at genjutsu/kenjutsu/fire-style, predicting/reading/copying jutsus/movements). They're considered the strongest next to the Senju for a reason (imo, they're overpowered butt this is how Kishi made them). A matured Uchiha just have more viable options/tactics/jutsus than a Hyuuga (or even a matured Hyuuga). That's why I'd say they'd win a war against them (in this time period).

      Shisui using his Susanoo would most definitely be a last resort. I'm sure he barely (or never) used it since there is no mention anywhere until Storm Rev.

      Good for them I say with a sarcastic tone. Anyways when have Uchiha been known for kenjutsu. Only Sasuke basically was the one who in their terms have become a mastered swordsmen. And technically Uchihas don't automatically gain a bunch of jutsus. They gain the sharingan, apparently they all have fire release, MS tsukoyomi, kamui, susanoo and amaterasu and its not even stated if anyone else has the ability of kamui. Obito could have been an exception. Then again even if they have a bigger arsenal of jutsus does not claim them to be winners. As for them being second strongest clan I guess as Kishi stated but I'm pretty damn sure if the Uchiha mess up the tides will be turned to the Hyugas. And as for Kishi let me not go in on him cuz he's messed up in so many ways its not even funny. But I have my reasonings for believing Hyuga superior.

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't saying just the arsenal of jutsus makes them automatic winners butt overall, they have more that can be done during battle than the Hyuugas (which was my entire point). It is noted that the Uchiha are proficient users of shuriken/wires/swords (that's why I put kenjutsu in there butt that refers to all weaponry, so i'll exclude that). I never said they actually gain jutsus, I said they "Copy taijutsu/ninjutsu (that's within their own ability)". So some Uchiha may have a huge arsenal of jutsu, some won't. The fact is they have that advantage/ability, so it has to be considered.

        Loading editor
    • Lilstunna wrote: I wasn't saying just the arsenal of jutsus makes them automatic winners butt overall, they have more that can be done during battle than the Hyuugas (which was my entire point). It is noted that the Uchiha are proficient users of shuriken/wires/swords (that's why I put kenjutsu in there butt that refers to all weaponry, so i'll exclude that). I never said they actually gain jutsus, I said they "Copy taijutsu/ninjutsu (that's within their own ability)". So some Uchiha may have a huge arsenal of jutsu, some won't. The fact is they have that advantage/ability, so it has to be considered.

      No shurikens are part of Bukijutsu, category shurikenjutsu. So sword play has nothing to do with it. And for there so called mastery of shuriken its not like the Hyugas don't have a defense against it. All weaponry really, your giving the Uchiha too much cuz it says nothing about them adept at all forms of weapons. All I see in the battle is the chance of Uchiha falling by Hyugas. That's all I'm saying. Like it or not.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.