FANDOM


  • I read somewhere that orochimaru might be the 3rd mizukage's son/experiment and kisame was created by 3rd when i saw 3rd he somehow was alike orochimaru I know it's stupid but what do you think about it ?

      Loading editor
    • Not sure, Orochimaru may be too old to be his son.

        Loading editor
    • I doubt it. I think the similarities in their designs are purely coincidental.

        Loading editor
    • its entirely possible. He was an adult during the First Summit; and I think Oro might not have yet been born yet. It would be convenient, since we still don't have Oros backstory, and we also know nothing about him compared to the other Kages so that could tie both in; and even give us Kisames appearance, finally explained. But then again Kishis writing has been so piss poor lately, i don't expect much...

        Loading editor
    • Why was the Third Mizukage's son orphaned in Konoha?

        Loading editor
    • It's been mentioned that Orochimaru knew both his parents, and that they also died when he was young. That's what started his fixation on immortality: he's saddened and depressed by the idea of death and what it does to people.

      But knowing Orochimaru, he definitely would have known if his father was the Mizukage, and it might have given him some reason to work out of Kiri if he was.

      I think it's just a coincidence in design. The same way everyone thought Pain could have been Obito or Minato when he was just a silhouette.

        Loading editor
    • It really wouldn't make any sense. Building off what Needle said, if Orochimaru's father died when he was young, and was the Mizukage, then how long did Kiri wait to elect a new one. Yagura's an adult, but he certainly isn't as old as Orochimaru, which would make for one hell of a gap between the third and the fourth. By that point in time both the first and the second would have been dead as well, so they couldn't have taken office again either.

        Loading editor
    • Jashin Uchiha wrote: Why was the Third Mizukage's son orphaned in Konoha?

      A great number of possibilities for this and Oro saying he knew his parents but they died young.

      1. Mizukage knocked unknown chick up who ran away/ended up in Konoha during/after one of the wars (think refuge like Uzushiogakure). 2. Mizukage sent said chick away. 3. Oro is not a child of the kage, but a clone or experiment on his DNA 4. Oro is a nephew rather than direct offspring thus knowing his parents 5. Oro's 'parents' that he knew adopted him

      All sorts of possibilities that will probably never be explained. Seriously Kishimoto should just do what Lucas did in the early nineties and let other authors make an 'extended universe' for Naruto. Worked for Star Wars, and most of those books are way better than the shit Lucas gave us 1999 - Disney.

        Loading editor
    • He could be his grandfather and oro's parents could of defected Kiri for Kohona. Their deaths could of been from the Hunter-Nin constantly after them.

        Loading editor
    • I dont know why every time two characters look alike you guys asume there somehow related. You guys have to remember that it's one guy drawing and creating all these characters and it's lickely that some will look similar. Masashi uses one art style for hundreds of characters, so of course there will be similarities between some of them.

        Loading editor
    • except its a very blatant close resemblance, just minus the snake eyes.

        Loading editor
    • RexGodwin wrote: except its a very blatant close resemblance, just minus the snake eyes.

      not really

        Loading editor
    • in your opinion, maybe but its incredibly noticeable.

        Loading editor
    • RexGodwin wrote: in your opinion, maybe but its incredibly noticeable.

      Well yeah I see a resemblance but I just don't think there's a connection that's all.

        Loading editor
    • Nope. Very unlikely. Third Mizukage being Orochimaru's dad is very impossible.

        Loading editor
    • IndxcvNovelist wrote: Nope. Very unlikely.

      Thank You!

        Loading editor
    • IndxcvNovelist wrote: Third Mizukage being Orochimaru's dad is very impossible.

      ok Kishi. lol.

        Loading editor
    • I've been developing some backstory for the third. Third Mizukage was supposed to be the second one (back then there was a hereditary system for the position of Kage), but the Second Mizukage was eventually chosen by the people because of his charismatic skills, leading other villages to do the same for the later kage.

      Third Mizukage was the one who forged all Seven of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen's weapons and was capable of using all of them (like Mangetsu). A few years after becoming the Mizukage, he decided to give out the weapons to seven of the most trustworthy and strongest kinjutsu specialists in the village and establish the "Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist"

        Loading editor
    • speculation lol

        Loading editor
    • Omojuze wrote: I've been developing some backstory for the third. Third Mizukage was supposed to be the second one (back then there was a hereditary system for the position of Kage), but the Second Mizukage was eventually chosen by the people because of his charismatic skills, leading other villages to do the same for the later kage.

      Third Mizukage was the one who forged all Seven of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen's weapons and was capable of using all of them (like Mangetsu). A few years after becoming the Mizukage, he decided to give out the weapons to seven of the most trustworthy and strongest kinjutsu specialists in the village and establish the "Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist"

      Even though the Seven Ninja Swowrdsmen were Genin under Yagura's reign.

        Loading editor
    • Jashin Uchiha wrote:

      Omojuze wrote: I've been developing some backstory for the third. Third Mizukage was supposed to be the second one (back then there was a hereditary system for the position of Kage), but the Second Mizukage was eventually chosen by the people because of his charismatic skills, leading other villages to do the same for the later kage.

      Third Mizukage was the one who forged all Seven of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen's weapons and was capable of using all of them (like Mangetsu). A few years after becoming the Mizukage, he decided to give out the weapons to seven of the most trustworthy and strongest kinjutsu specialists in the village and establish the "Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist"

      Even though the Seven Ninja Swowrdsmen were Genin under Yagura's reign.

      1) It was never stated that Yagura was the one who initiated the group. It has only been presumed that Zabuza was working under Yagura and, at least to my knowledge, the Third Mizukage, or even the the previous ones started the organisation.

      2) Zabuza is not of the FIRST GENERATION of swordsmen. There might've been a few more Kubikiribocho wielders before him like the one who fought Might Dai.

      3) The whole Genin thing was stated by Zabuza only. Maybe that's how its worked for him? Then why Suigetsu wasn't enrolled in the Seven Swordsmen while Mangetsu was? There might've been other ways for other shinobi.

      4) If the thing with the Genin is confirmed, then "The most trustworthy and strongest kinjutsu genin in the village" hehe >.< Don't forget, this speculation is just for fun:)

      @Munchvtec - It's supposed to be speculation, i've even said "I've been developing ...".

        Loading editor
    • Omojuze wrote:

      1) It was never stated that Yagura was the one who initiated the group. It has only been presumed that Zabuza was working under Yagura and, at least to my knowledge, the Third Mizukage, or even the the previous ones started the organisation.

      2) Zabuza is not of the FIRST GENERATION of swordsmen. There might've been a few more Kubikiribocho wielders before him like the one who fought Might Dai.

      3) The whole Genin thing was stated by Zabuza only. Maybe that's how its worked for him? Then why Suigetsu wasn't enrolled in the Seven Swordsmen while Mangetsu was? There might've been other ways for other shinobi.

      4) If the thing with the Genin is confirmed, then "The most trustworthy and strongest kinjutsu genin in the village" hehe >.< Don't forget, this speculation is just for fun:)

      @Munchvtec - It's supposed to be speculation, i've even said "I've been developing ...".

      Zabuza working for Yagura? He (Zabuza) tried to kill him (Yagura) and Zabuza killed all the students a year before him never worked for Yagura.

      Yagura turned the Hidden Mist into the Village of Bloody mist by making the genin exam be a fight to the death among students the strongest seven became the first Seven Swordsmen (Fuguki Suikazan, Raiga Kurosuki, Jinin Akebino, Kushimaru Kuriarare, and three unnamed swordmen).

      Suigetsu was much younger than his brother that's why he wasn't enrolled.

      Kinjutsu genin they have swords the only team jutsu is Silent Killing.

        Loading editor
    • ^Except we dont know who started the Bloody Mist. Yagura was benevolent when we saw his real personality, and it was already the Bloody Mist when Obito was in Madaras rape dungeon long before he was controlled, so he def didn't start it.

      And no. We don't know how many generations of Swordsmen their have been or when they started.


      Your fanfiction is not correct...at all.

        Loading editor
    • I think he was the one who started the Bloody Mist (Who else? Yagura? C'mon!). Then:

      1. The First didn't choose him because of his dark personality (sth like Danzo), but still he was his bodyguard because he was strong. Like for example he master all 7 great sword :D

      2. The Second Mizukage died in fight with Second Tsuchikage few years after he was choosen. Then as a honorable man and the first leader of Seven Ninja Swordsmen he took control over Mist.

      3. He want the best for his village, but in bad way (like Danzo). That's why he create exams to make shinobi stronger and because of that village started to be call the Bloody Mist.

      4. He died old (confirmed), probably close to time when Zabuza massacred his school. Then Yagura became Mizukage and stops those exams


      Isn't it great story?

        Loading editor
    • Yagura started the Bloody Mist. Mei specifically stated that it was under the reign of the Fourth Mizukage that the Bloody Mist got its name. This is likely because Obito controled Yagura from the shadows.

        Loading editor
    • but the mist ninja obito attacked when rin died told him not to underestimate the bloody mist, or not to eff with them. One of the two, so before Yagura was even kage it was called bloody mist

        Loading editor
    • How do we know Yagura wasn't Mizukage then? We don't even know his age, when his reign began, or when it ended. We do know that Mei stated that it became the "Bloody Mist" under the reign of the Fourth Mizukage, which is Yagura.

      Edit: And if your answer is related to Isobu, keep in mind, we neither know how old he was when the beast was extracted from him, nor when it was sealed within him. All we know is that, at some point, he was its jinchuriki, and at some point, he lost it.

        Loading editor
    • Ten Tailed Fox wrote: How do we know Yagura wasn't Mizukage then? We don't even know his age, when his reign began, or when it ended. We do know that Mei stated that it became the "Bloody Mist" under the reign of the Fourth Mizukage, which is Yagura.

      Edit: And if your answer is related to Isobu, keep in mind, we neither know how old he was when the beast was extracted from him, nor when it was sealed within him. All we know is that, at some point, he was its jinchuriki, and at some point, he lost it.

      Except we saw Yaguras true personality was very benevolent; so its obvious he didnt start the Bloody Mist.

        Loading editor
    • RexGodwin wrote:

      Ten Tailed Fox wrote: How do we know Yagura wasn't Mizukage then? We don't even know his age, when his reign began, or when it ended. We do know that Mei stated that it became the "Bloody Mist" under the reign of the Fourth Mizukage, which is Yagura.

      Edit: And if your answer is related to Isobu, keep in mind, we neither know how old he was when the beast was extracted from him, nor when it was sealed within him. All we know is that, at some point, he was its jinchuriki, and at some point, he lost it.

      Except we saw Yaguras true personality was very benevolent; so its obvious he didnt start the Bloody Mist.

      He did. Mei, the Fifth Mizukage, stated as much. Period. That's a fact. Yagura's true persona matters not, so drop it. He was controlled by Obito throughout his tenure as Mizukage, as evidenced by Kisame's account, Danzo's account, Ao's account, and even Mei's account. You can speculate all you want. That's fact.

        Loading editor
    • Also, as to the point of this thread, the theory is impossible. In both the anime and the manga, Hiruzen has a flashback of visiting Orochimaru's parent's graves with him in Konoha. Why would they:

      1. Bury a Mizukage in Konoha.
      2. Why would a Mizukage's son be living in Konoha regardless?

      Its not possible. The designs are similar. That is all.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe hes a long lost brother xD

        Loading editor
    • This theory is as ridiculous as saying Sasori is from the Uzumaki Clan because he has red hair.

        Loading editor
    • Theory with Orochimaru as his son is impossible. But mine theory can be true.

      Ten Tailed Fox wrote: Yagura started the Bloody Mist. Mei specifically stated that it was under the reign of the Fourth Mizukage that the Bloody Mist got its name. This is likely because Obito controled Yagura from the shadows.

      No. Mei never said anything like this. And Mist was Bloody before Obito control Yagura. We know it because when Obito was fighting wiht Mist shinobi (when Rin died) there was already the Bloody Mist:

      Mist became Bloody -> Rin died -> Obito started control Yagura

        Loading editor
    • The kiri-nins stated thated the name "Bloody Mist" before obito slaughtered them all so.

        Loading editor
    • @Foxie, so Obito controlled Yagura before he could control Yagura? Right. After escaping Madara's hideout, he rushed into Kirigakure, took control of Yagura, started bloody mists, ordered Kiri ninja to capture Rin and make her a jinchuuriki, then rushed back to pretend he is on his way to save Rin, it definitely wasn't Madara who did all this, Obito was a mastermind behind his own misery.

        Loading editor
    • The Bloody Mist prolly started around the reign of either the second or third mizukage but probably the third cause we never heard the second say bloody mist.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: @Foxie, so Obito controlled Yagura before he could control Yagura? Right. After escaping Madara's hideout, he rushed into Kirigakure, took control of Yagura, started bloody mists, ordered Kiri ninja to capture Rin and make her a jinchuuriki, then rushed back to pretend he is on his way to save Rin, it definitely wasn't Madara who did all this, Obito was a mastermind behind his own misery.

      You can be a snarky asshole all you want. The point is, Mei did state that it was under the reign of the Fourth Mizukage (Yagura) that the Bloody Mist got its name. That's not a debatable piece of information, its fact. I don't care if Madara caused it, Obito caused (technically they both did, since Madara controlled the Mist in the Obito situtation, and Obito controlled the Mist sometime after), or if Yagura is bipolar as hell. The fringe group on here who tries to deny that it was under his reign that the village got its name apparently don't know how to read the very thing they're trying to debate.

        Loading editor
    • Well, when Obito went on a rampage right after Rin's death, the Kiri ANBU there told him not to underestimante the village of the Bloody Mist. Since Rin was Isobu's jinchuriki before Yagura, I doubt Yagura was the one who started the Bloody Mist stuff.

        Loading editor
    • That's the thing: How can you say that when you don't know when Yagura became the jinchuriki? Not to mention when he lost it. For all you know, he could've been made the jinchuriki after Rin died. Just because Rin and Yagura were both Isobu jinchuriki doesn't mean Rin came after Yagura. There's literally no logic for that. You only assume that. Secondly, I'm going to take the Fifth Mizukage's words about her own village over the opinions of the fanbase.

        Loading editor
    • Ten Tailed Fox wrote: I'm going to take the Fifth Mizukage's words about her own village over the opinions of the fanbase.

      "Ao, the times our village was called the "Bloody Mist" are over. The Fourth Mizukage's nightmare ended long ago. So I beg of you, stop recalling the past". The Bloody Mist already existed when Kakashi killed Rin.

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Ten Tailed Fox wrote: I'm going to take the Fifth Mizukage's words about her own village over the opinions of the fanbase.

      "Ao, the times our village was called the "Bloody Mist" are over. The Fourth Mizukage's nightmare ended long ago. So I beg of you, stop recalling the past". The Bloody Mist already existed when Kakashi killed Rin.

      ....And? What does Rin killing Kakashi have to do with Yagura's reign? Do you assume that because he looks young, he must not have been Mizukage during that period? Also, I hope you realize that quote does nothing to help your position. She clearly equates the title "Bloody Mist" to the "Fourth Mizukage's nightmare".

        Loading editor
    • You seem to be thinking "Bloody Mist=Yagura's reign". Unless you mean that Yagura became Mizukage and then was turned into Isobu's jinchuriki, which I would find very unlikely since tailed beasts take a while to revive after being killed.

        Loading editor
    • @Foxie, which still leaves a mystery how could spine-root attached grandpa Madara from the underground control Yagura miles away.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: @Foxie, which still leaves a mystery how could spine-root attached grandpa Madara from the underground control Yagura miles away.

      he didnt...that was Obito.

        Loading editor
    • I'm talking before Obito did. The latest few posts are about the fact that the village had been Bloody Mist before Obito took control of Yagura. Also Madara somehow made Rin into a jinchuuriki and attached the seal on her heart.

        Loading editor
    • RexGodwin wrote:

      Elveonora wrote: @Foxie, which still leaves a mystery how could spine-root attached grandpa Madara from the underground control Yagura miles away.

      he didnt...that was Obito.

      But Madara somehow manipulated the Kiri Anbu into sealing Isobu in Rin... despite being "asleep" right next to Obito the whole time. Somebody (Madara?) also forced Yagura to start the Bloody Mist Era, unless Yagura's good nature was a facade and he did it himself.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.