FANDOM


  • i dont think that thats others will agree with me but i think that sasuke's powers were more like BLESSED to him... i mean he hardly got any of them through training... first of all, he got curse mark from orochimaru, then mangekyo sharingan from itachi... then EMS by replacing his eyes with itachi and nowhe has got rinnegan from sage of six path' asspull powerup.... what are your thoughts on this matter

      Loading editor
    • You could say the same thing about Naruto.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto got kyuubi. Sasuke was trained under orochimaru's tutelage bro. before he got MS he had to train. although snake sasuke was pretty badass i wish he got back his curse seal and orochimaru abilities.

        Loading editor
    • SuperSajuuk
      SuperSajuuk removed this reply because:
      merging double post.
      15:23, September 21, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I think what he means is that just about 80% of the time Sasuke had things handed to him and ultimately was given better treatment.

        Loading editor
    • Lol if Naruto would not have Kurama he would be nothing.

        Loading editor
    • High Definition420 wrote: Lol if Naruto would not have Kurama he would be nothing.

      Well, Naruto's an Uzumaki, so he would have large chakra reserves anyway. Not to mention he learned Senjutsu, Rasengan and so on.

        Loading editor
    • High Definition420 wrote: Lol if Naruto would not have Kurama he would be nothing.

      So, do you think that if you put Kurama inside anyone, then they will achieve the same power as Naruto?

        Loading editor
    • High Definition420 wrote: Lol if Naruto would not have Kurama he would be nothing.

      Sasuke would be nothing without the sharingan if you want to be that way. And don't you think Kishi would make Naruto stronger than that if he didn't have Kurama. It would change everything duh.

        Loading editor
    • Without Kurama Naruto would be dead when he fought with Sasuke at the valley of the end. Kurama is one big powerup so is Sharingan.

        Loading editor
    • High Definition420 wrote: Without Kurama Naruto would be dead when he fought with Sasuke at the valley of the end. Kurama is one big powerup so is Sharingan.

      And if Naruto got training like Sasuke did from Kakashi during the Chunin Exam Arc, combined with his natural stamina, and if he didn't hold back as much and aimed to kill, Sasuke would've died.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you @Kaguya Clansman. Sasuke got it made while Naruto didn't really have best treatment but he worked with what he had since people are being shady and if meant using some of kurama power I don't blame him as much as Naruto trained and kishi screwed him over by despite his efforts not make him better than be was and screw him over with training treatments.

      And @High Definition420 in the same breath Sasuke also used his curse mark prowess so you'd have to take that away too. Honestly Naruto would've killed Sasuke at the Hospital roof top so don't talk crap.

        Loading editor
    • Sage Minato
      Sage Minato removed this reply because:
      mistake
      17:53, September 22, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • exactly... also naruto's powerups are pretty much explained... but sasuke always brings something new to the show almost every time out of nowhere....

        he used curse mark in first attempt..., no training... ke used kirin, no explanation either... and now he has got six paths and rinnegan only so that he could undo IT.... ASSPULLS.....
      
        Loading editor
    • The curse mark is gone, his MS he got after learning the truth about his brother so you could that Itachi gave it to him, and the other 2 I agree with you. Him pulling off those two moves on the bijuus it just doesn't show how powerful he is but how smart he is by pulling it off even Hagoromo was a little impressed by it. Naruto will somehow win the fight but this is the kind of fight that Naruto should never get himself involved because out of his fights Sasuke is the only person that truly knows who he's dealing with.

        Loading editor
    • If Sasuke wasn't born an Uchiha, he'd probably be nothing as well.

        Loading editor
    • Minato namekaze wrote: i dont think that thats others will agree with me but i think that sasuke's powers were more like BLESSED to him... i mean he hardly got any of them through training... first of all, he got curse mark from orochimaru, then mangekyo sharingan from itachi... then EMS by replacing his eyes with itachi and nowhe has got rinnegan from sage of six path' asspull powerup.... what are your thoughts on this matter

      Obviously, he is intellectually gifted like Indra. In addition, it can be stated for Naruto as well. But both of them, did have to work hard but Naruto to a higher extent because he is Asura and Sasuke to a lower extent due to being Indra.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya Clansman wrote:

      High Definition420 wrote: Without Kurama Naruto would be dead when he fought with Sasuke at the valley of the end. Kurama is one big powerup so is Sharingan.

      And if Naruto got training like Sasuke did from Kakashi during the Chunin Exam Arc, combined with his natural stamina, and if he didn't hold back as much and aimed to kill, Sasuke would've died.

      Naruto is VERY powerful indeed, but he is being overrated quite a lot.....

        Loading editor
    • KiritoLevel96Alicization wrote:

      Kaguya Clansman wrote:

      High Definition420 wrote: Without Kurama Naruto would be dead when he fought with Sasuke at the valley of the end. Kurama is one big powerup so is Sharingan.

      And if Naruto got training like Sasuke did from Kakashi during the Chunin Exam Arc, combined with his natural stamina, and if he didn't hold back as much and aimed to kill, Sasuke would've died.

      Naruto is VERY powerful indeed, but he is being overrated quite a lot.....

      So is Sasuke.

        Loading editor
    • Actually most power ups Naruto and Sasuke got in the show (after the 2,5 years) were achieved without much training. And because Naruto has much more screentime than Sasuke, you can't waste Sasuke's screentime with showing his training. And Sasuke is smarter than Naruto and with the help of his Sharingan he can learn much faster than Naruto and doesn't need the same amount of training.

      Naruto also didn't really needed to train KCM, Bijuu Mode, Sage Bijuu Mode (i mean thechnically to make Sage Bijuu Mode you actually need another balancing of the nature chakra,.....). or the Six Paths Sage Mode, which was a Hagoromo power up, so no training either. And he also doesn't need training to create new Rasengans out of nowhere (for the Fuuton: Rasenshuriken he needed to train, but he could instantly create the 9 Bijuu Rasengan (the lava, magnet, .....))

      And so is Sasuke he was training 2,5 years (somewhere in this period of time he learned or invented the Kirin) The curse mark is comparable to Kurama and was given to Sasuke to make him an equal opponent to Naruto in his tailed forms. (and to bring him to Orochimaru ^^). He lost the Curse Mark anyway ^^ He got the MS like every other Uchiha. The EMS was a something like a gift and the Rinnegan with tomoe was his Hagoromo power up.

      And honestly Sasuke using the Six Paths Techniques is no real asspull, because nearly everybody expected him to have those (come on has someone really thought that he only got a Rinnegan so he can use a limited teleportation ? like this would be a "real" power up compared to the things Naruto got from Hagoromo ?!!! The definition of an asspull would be Kakashi's perfect Susanoo with wings !!

      Another thing, you can't compare having a Sharingan and having a Bijuu inside of you. Sasuke was born with this Kekkei Genkei, like thousand other Uchiha before him and like the Hyuga with their Byuakugan. (I don't know but I think that every 100% Uchiha has a Sharingan) Kurama is nothing Naruto was born with. You could actually only compare the Curse Mark with Kurama.

        Loading editor
    • False not every Uchiha has a sharingan. And I swear you might as well say Naruto was born with it cuz he got it shortly after his birth. Either way its pretty much clear Sasuke had things basically handed to him and ultimately was better developed while it was kind of crappy the way kishi made Naruto. Yes he was foolish and not very smart but he worked hard and trained and yet he still wasn't as good as he could've been. Sasuke was born lucky. Intellectually gifted more like luckily gifted.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto is the son of the 4th freaking Hokage, one of the fastest ninja of all time, a complete bad ass in everything he does. What kind of background does Sasuke's parents have? Fukagaku and Mikito are nothing compared to the glory of Minato and Kushina. Naruto didn't have any ordinary parents. Their talents are passed down to him. As Minato believed Naruto would be the only one who could tame Kurama, why? Because that's his son.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto's talent I honestly am not gonna lie wasn't very impressive. Sasuke background is being a Uchiha nough said. Naruto seemingly could've been better than what he was on his own terms but again I'm sure Kishimoto knew that having a tailed beast as powerful as Kurama would be plenty. They are jinchuriki so that's what you expect. But people critisize oh he's lucky he got Kurama. Well if he didn't the show wouldn't be the same everything would be different. Naruto learned of wind nature. Again I'm thinking he could've learned of this during his training with Jiraiya but nope. Sasuke got a head start and with his lucky self gaining the sharingan to make it seemingly easier go figure to learn techniques. Naruto gets Sage Mode. That's a big power up that he deserved IMO. But again it not a indefinite thing and he'd have to gather a significant amount of natural energy to stay in the mode depending on how much will consider the time. I'm my opinion I find the power ups Naruto get a little annoying but I'm not mad cuz look how much development was given to Sasuke. To make it worse Sasuke could control the nine tails with his mastery of the sharingan yet people say Naruto's overpowered give me a freaking break. I'd say they are around equal now. Do I find that Sasuke got the lucky side of the story yes.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't say lucky because the reason he was striving to get stronger was for revenge against Itachi then against the Leaf, if the Uchiha Massacre never occurred I truly believe that Sasuke would never be as strong as he is now. And if Naruto's parents were still alive I believe Naruto would be much stronger as he is now.

        Loading editor
    • Oh no he was lucky. I'm not saying his life was great in all but he got things handed to him quite often.

        Loading editor
    • Sigh....anything to put sasuke down huh ?

      Son of the fourth Hokage , most powerful jinchuuriki, and sensei after sensei but no ones gonna make a thread on Naurto's unfair advantages.

      Sasuke had to go through allot to get to where he is now just give the man a break sheesh .

        Loading editor
    • I agree naruto was powerful from the start.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto had to go through a lot to get to where he is. And just cuz your the son of someone strong overrated I may say does not mean you'll ultimately be just as good. Naruto being the most powerful jinchuriki was out of convenience like I said Kishi didn't develop Naruto as good as he could've been but being a jinchuriki would be perfectly fine until we get haters saying oh he's so lucky he got kurama. Someone had to carry the freaking beast. He uses its powers so what. Its what you'd expect. Its basically apart of him. And when it comes the sharingan they be like but he unlocked trhrough his potential. Fine yes but he relies on the gift of his a little too kuch and makes you question if he would beany good without it as not every Uchiha can even unlock he was the lucky one. Did it have to be Naruto to get a beast well no but it yes. Its apart of the damn story. If he didn't have it everything would change. The story would change. Make a thread for Naruto cuz the fact is Sasuke has always been given the best of everything just about.

        Loading editor
    • Haxs wrote: I agree naruto was powerful from the start.

      Naruto was stronger because of the power of the beast. When it came to his own capabilities who was inferior to Sasuke despite seeing how well Naruto trained and made me think like what kind of training was Sasuke doing cuz its messed up the way Kishi plays Naruto quite often. But its okay cuz he's got the biju to rely on but he doesn't understand how it makes him look. I understand he's a jinchuriki but again the crap he be gifting Sasuke with really shows the favoritism at least how I see it. Naruto cviukd use kurama power. He's a jinchuriki. But what I'm saying is Naruto could've been stronger despite it. I'd say Naruto became equal on his own terms with Sasuke when he gaimed Sage Mode and you know before Sasuke got a cheap way to work away the side effects by getting EMS.

        Loading editor
    • let me put it this way... naruto spends a lot of time on training to sharpen his moves and learn new jutsu, and then sasuke comes in a single episode and pulls a new jutsu out of nowhere.... naruto trains further and then sasuke brings a new thing to the show.... thats how this story proceeds... eg., naruto learnt summoning in a month in chunin exam.., and then sasuke came im the match and claimed to have learnt chidori in just 3 days..., then naruto learnt rasingon in almost 15 days.., sasuke brought curse mark, naruto learnt rasinshurikan in 15 episodes and sasuke activated MS (courtesy of itachi) and then started using amatarasu and susaano instantly., then he got EMS and i lost count of things we was blessed with..... and the only reason we were given was.. HE IS SN UCHIHA AND IS HATRED DRIVES HIM FORWARD...!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: Naruto's talent I honestly am not gonna lie wasn't very impressive. Sasuke background is being a Uchiha nough said. Naruto seemingly could've been better than what he was on his own terms but again I'm sure Kishimoto knew that having a tailed beast as powerful as Kurama would be plenty. They are jinchuriki so that's what you expect. But people critisize oh he's lucky he got Kurama. Well if he didn't the show wouldn't be the same everything would be different. Naruto learned of wind nature. Again I'm thinking he could've learned of this during his training with Jiraiya but nope. Sasuke got a head start and with his lucky self gaining the sharingan to make it seemingly easier go figure to learn techniques. Naruto gets Sage Mode. That's a big power up that he deserved IMO. But again it not a indefinite thing and he'd have to gather a significant amount of natural energy to stay in the mode depending on how much will consider the time. I'm my opinion I find the power ups Naruto get a little annoying but I'm not mad cuz look how much development was given to Sasuke. To make it worse Sasuke could control the nine tails with his mastery of the sharingan yet people say Naruto's overpowered give me a freaking break. I'd say they are around equal now. Do I find that Sasuke got the lucky side of the story yes.

      elemental training is jounin level

        Loading editor
    • Minato namekaze wrote: let me put it this way... naruto spends a lot of time on training to sharpen his moves and learn new jutsu, and then sasuke comes in a single episode and pulls a new jutsu out of nowhere.... naruto trains further and then sasuke brings a new thing to the show.... thats how this story proceeds... eg., naruto learnt summoning in a month in chunin exam.., and then sasuke came im the match and claimed to have learnt chidori in just 3 days..., then naruto learnt rasingon in almost 15 days.., sasuke brought curse mark, naruto learnt rasinshurikan in 15 episodes and sasuke activated MS (courtesy of itachi) and then started using amatarasu and susaano instantly., then he got EMS and i lost count of things we was blessed with..... and the only reason we were given was.. HE IS SN UCHIHA AND IS HATRED DRIVES HIM FORWARD...!!!!

      well its not every Uchiha that can reach that level.As Indra incarnate wot do you expect

        Loading editor
    • being an Uchiha gives you the potential to increase ten fold in strength based on trauma experienced right.Sasuke is the complete definition of trauma child,he achieved the full potential

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote:

      Haxs wrote: I agree naruto was powerful from the start.

      Naruto was stronger because of the power of the beast. When it came to his own capabilities who was inferior to Sasuke despite seeing how well Naruto trained and made me think like what kind of training was Sasuke doing cuz its messed up the way Kishi plays Naruto quite often. But its okay cuz he's got the biju to rely on but he doesn't understand how it makes him look. I understand he's a jinchuriki but again the crap he be gifting Sasuke with really shows the favoritism at least how I see it. Naruto cviukd use kurama power. He's a jinchuriki. But what I'm saying is Naruto could've been stronger despite it. I'd say Naruto became equal on his own terms with Sasuke when he gaimed Sage Mode and you know before Sasuke got a cheap way to work away the side effects by getting EMS.

      you dont really see the sideeffects of sasukes power ups right? naruto clearly had the better luck out of the two -_-

      except for rinnegan and EMS all other power ups had side-effects which had risks o_O while narutos only side effect was fuuton:rasenshuriken, but sage mode throwed this away, sage mode was limited, but since the kyuubi and naruto are BFF he can stay in that mode for as long as he wants... than naruto gained even more chakra, he gains bijuu mode + sage mode, and still no side-effects, he gains hogoromo chakra, and still no sideeffect...

      while sasukes curse-seal destroyed his body, the oro-power-up was dangerous because it nearly absorbed sasuke and MS was painful + it was chakra taxing...

      why does sasuke has more luck?

        Loading editor
    • you said Naruto had no side effects of powerups.Before taking control of the kyuubi Naruto ran the risk of losing himself to Kurama.It was either control Kurama or lose your will to him and become a mindless large scale destructive beast without friend or foe.

        Loading editor
    • and this was what made it not into a BS power up + it was limited because kurama was able to take narutos chakra while his chakra was used, like sasukes MS and curse-seal...


      that meant that both modes was limited and had risks, but suddenly the timelimit of the sage mode vanished and the danger of kurama because he turned into narutos BFF, to make matters worse, both modes fused and enhanced every power of naruto...


      i could agree that both had "luck" (authors help) on a equal scale, sasukes EMS and rinnegan and narutos ssj-modes (without side-effects) o_O

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote: and this was what made it not into a BS power up + it was limited because kurama was able to take narutos chakra while his chakra was used, like sasukes MS and curse-seal...


      that meant that both modes was limited and had risks, but suddenly the timelimit of the sage mode vanished and the danger of kurama because he turned into narutos BFF, to make matters worse, both modes fused and enhanced every power of naruto...


      i could agree that both had "luck" (authors help) on a equal scale, sasukes EMS and rinnegan and narutos ssj-modes (without side-effects) o_O

      Come on man/girl give Sauce and NaGoku a break,at least all there power ups were justified.The name of the manga ain't Neji or Shikamaru.They were chosen by fate,they had to reach that level.

        Loading editor
    • i give you, every power up, and this to EMS and BM (i dont really know how he gained KSM/BSM, it should need a different kind of training), but the recent power up with so6p was BS, he showed up out of nowhere, gaved them enough chakra to overpower madara and seal kaguya and than walks away, such a convenient deus-ex-machina, i also want one :)

      EMS was clear because of madara, BM(was a small plot device, the bijuus suddenly helping naruto and being the nicest friends ever is a bit forced, but whatever) was also ok...

      rinnegan and narutos so6p-mode is BS...

        Loading editor
    • Lord 7th Hokage
      Lord 7th Hokage removed this reply because:
      Made a mistake
      14:55, September 23, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Kay Uchiha1 wrote:

      GreatestSin wrote: and this was what made it not into a BS power up + it was limited because kurama was able to take narutos chakra while his chakra was used, like sasukes MS and curse-seal...


      that meant that both modes was limited and had risks, but suddenly the timelimit of the sage mode vanished and the danger of kurama because he turned into narutos BFF, to make matters worse, both modes fused and enhanced every power of naruto...


      i could agree that both had "luck" (authors help) on a equal scale, sasukes EMS and rinnegan and narutos ssj-modes (without side-effects) o_O

      Come on man/girl give Sauce and NaGoku a break,at least all there power ups were justified.The name of the manga ain't Neji or Shikamaru.They were chosen by fate,they had to reach that level.

      You're right

        Loading editor
    • The Sage coming back was purely for plot relevance and concrete bullshit.the only explanation I can conclude is that the Sage created Asura and Indra to dominate.No matter what happens they must defeat their opponents through any means(Why Madara said only Hashman could defeat him).Circumstances must play for them to increase in power to ridiculous levels (even though it means the Sage returning back to grant them powers).It might be like an infinite izanami or whatever since there's talk about cycle and the past repeating itself.but this just my opinion till Kishi gives explanations

        Loading editor
    • I like sasuke when he was using senjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Haxs wrote: I like sasuke when he was using senjutsu.

      You mean, like, NEVER?

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Haxs wrote: I like sasuke when he was using senjutsu.

      You mean, like, NEVER?

      His curse seal was senjustu chakra

        Loading editor
    • Haxs wrote:

      JOA20 wrote:

      Haxs wrote: I like sasuke when he was using senjutsu.

      You mean, like, NEVER?

      His curse seal was senjustu chakra

      Ah, right. That was Senjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Especially when he absorbed orochimaru. I feel he was better there cause he was physically active and doing way many more things. He was a different uchiha up until itachi had to take it away lol

        Loading editor
    • I think theres a reason why sasuke only has one rinnegan. So history doesnt repeat himself. At this point sasuke may be able to break the seal and summon gedo mazou or maybe you need two rinnegans. Even though he revives the juubi, he wouldn't be able to awaken the 3rd rinnegan because you need to rinnegans to awaken the 3rd. Idk just a thought.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto had some side effects. And Sasuke had side effects. Its not like it changed much as Sasuke was still able to go on so don't complain. Sasuke was lucky to have been given such a strong kekkei genkai and things were handed down to him. But later when Naruto gets powerups I do say it qotannoying so did seeing these evolution of eye and new powers accessed through from Sasuke.

      The fact that Sasuke has always been given the better part of equation I don't care if Naruto kept getting powerups cuz the crap Kishi developed unto Sasuke was shady.

        Loading editor
    • The Sasuke hate is strong with you.

        Loading editor
    • Not at all. I call it how I see it sorry if you don't see it.

        Loading editor
    • I see people hate Sakura to extreme levels. I see people hate the talk no Jutsu to extreme levels. But this Sasuke hate is too much. No character is perfect dattebayo!!

        Loading editor
    • Well everyone is different and thus their opinions can be extreme too but it shouldn't go as far as to tell someone to die because they don't like a character cuz its only fiction and its not gonna give your character any justice or something lol. But tbh I I don't like Sasuke but I'm always honest about that but I don't go as far as to call him out his name, make him seem weak, wish he die. No I have my reasons and that's that. I even go as far as to defend him sometimes from haters despite how I feel for the guy so I don't know why people call me a hater. I swear it's like you say one thing about the character they be like oh you're a hater and it could just because of how I see it or feel.

        Loading editor
    • maybe it is because of the way you are posting about a certain fictional char?

      and, rachin, you said naruto had side-effects and sasuke had side-effects, narutos side effects was the sage timelimit, the fuuton:rasenshuriken cant be spammed and is harmful for human-naruto, and kyuubi mode is dangerous because kyuubi takes his chakra...

      sasukes was that he had limited chakra, MS was painful and slowly took his ability to see, curse-seal destroyed his body each time he used it...

      so, i need to change my precious post, naruto and sasuke are equally gifted and had equally strong luck -_-

      the one who is still better than this two is rock lee, he wasnt gifted with anything, not even ninjutsu or genjutsu, but he still beats the two into the ground in terms of "being awesome" ^_^

        Loading editor
    • I say what i like. I'm being honest. Peopoe dont like well some might. My perception of Sasuke character is that on terms of devlopment Kishi pushed him very high and i felt that Naruto wasn't developed on his own terms very well. But again i find that Kishi thought giving him a tailed beast would help his case and thus didn't need to put much effort into his character despite his hard work and training. And Rock Lee is awesome!

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: I say what i like. I'm being honest. Peopoe dont like well some might. My perception of Sasuke character is that on terms of devlopment Kishi pushed him very high and i felt that Naruto wasn't developed on his own terms very well. But again i find that Kishi thought giving him a tailed beast would help his case and thus didn't need to put much effort into his character despite his hard work and training. And Rock Lee is awesome!

      i agree to 100%... naruto is underdeveloped, and sasuke gained to much change to fast -_-

      im sure this stoy could have reached this point (being god-tier) without fans screaming BS and as*pull power up IF kishi simply made the story slower...

        Loading editor
    • Like how it was brought to our attention before. We don't get as much screen time of Sasuke training as well as Naruto training.

        Loading editor
    • First off Sasuke stopped training prior to killing Orochimaru. After that he just gained power ups. Naruto trains his butt off despite not the brighter in the bunch his training methods should make much better than the outcome comes out to be. All the attention of prowess goes to Sasuke and that's one thing that irked me.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: First off Sasuke stopped training prior to killing Orochimaru. After that he just gained power ups.

      You're joking right?

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: First off Sasuke stopped training prior to killing Orochimaru. After that he just gained power ups. Naruto trains his butt off despite not the brighter in the bunch his training methods should make much better than the outcome comes out to be. All the attention of prowess goes to Sasuke and that's one thing that irked me.

      First and foremost, let me state that I do acknowledge that Naruto has trained much more than Sasuke in order to receive his powers. However, Naruto has been given his fair amount of power-ups as well. Naruto is 100X more powerful currently than when he and Bee escaped Turtle Island and joined the War. He did not work hard to get those powers, nor did he train about how to use them. But at this point in the story, it's really not a big issue- the main characters getting power-ups at this point in entirely acceptable.

      Also, just because we don't see Sasuke training doesn't mean he doesn't train. Had the series been called Sasuke, and had he been an even more important character than he already is, we would see his training process. However, since Naruto is the main/titular character, we see all of his training and Sasuke's is left unseen. Also, sometimes it seems as if Sasuke trains how to use his powers in the middle of a battle. Instead of practicing these skills on his own, he uses them in the middle of a battle, and then learns how to adapt to it over the course of the fight. One example is how he first used Amaterasu on Killer Bee, and then by the time he fought the Raikage, he could add shape manipulation to the technique. Also, this was very present when he used the Susanoo for the first time- it started out as a small ribcage, and then as he used it more prominently, it eventually evolved into the epic Perfect Susanoo that he can use now.

        Loading editor
    • If we are talking about unfair powerups. Bring Kakashi to this picture

        Loading editor
    • Note: This does NOT apply to all Naruto fanboys.

      Whenever Naruto fanboys see Naruto gaining a new powerup and Sasuke gains one as well, they overrate Naruto and say,"Yay! Sasuke only has one Rinnegan Naruto is stronger bwahahaha!" Then when Sasuke unveils his Six Paths Technique Naruto fanboys say,"Noooo! That is sooo unfair! It is all Kishimoto's Plot no Jutsu fault! Naruto is still stronger and I refuse to acknowledge Sasuke's accomplishments whatsoever!"

        Loading editor
    • Just remember, you all use how Killer Bee used one hit to nearly kill Sasuke and you say "he beat him up bad" when Sasuke had reciprocated that by winning with a senjutsu-augumented Amaterasu(Okay, the senjutsu did give him a small advantage.)

      As for my senjutsu-augumented Amaterasu statement, it was a theory as Juugo maybe provided him with senjutsu cells or Sasuke just adjusted his Amaterasu to fit the size of Gyuuki.

      The latter is more likely.

        Loading editor
    • KiritoLevel96Alicization wrote: Note: This does NOT apply to all Naruto fanboys.

      Whenever Naruto fanboys see Naruto gaining a new powerup and Sasuke gains one as well, they overrate Naruto and say,"Yay! Sasuke only has one Rinnegan Naruto is stronger bwahahaha!" Then when Sasuke unveils his Six Paths Technique Naruto fanboys say,"Noooo! That is sooo unfair! It is all Kishimoto's Plot no Jutsu fault! Naruto is still stronger and I refuse to acknowledge Sasuke's accomplishments whatsoever!"

      You my good man. Are a genius.

        Loading editor
    • KiritoLevel96Alicization wrote: Note: This does NOT apply to all Naruto fanboys.

      Whenever Naruto fanboys see Naruto gaining a new powerup and Sasuke gains one as well, they overrate Naruto and say,"Yay! Sasuke only has one Rinnegan Naruto is stronger bwahahaha!" Then when Sasuke unveils his Six Paths Technique Naruto fanboys say,"Noooo! That is sooo unfair! It is all Kishimoto's Plot no Jutsu fault! Naruto is still stronger and I refuse to acknowledge Sasuke's accomplishments whatsoever!"

      To be honest I never notice that even though I seen it from time and time again not from all Naruto fanboys but from some to most that I read so far.

        Loading editor
    • KirinNOTKarin98 wrote:

      Rachin123 wrote: First off Sasuke stopped training prior to killing Orochimaru. After that he just gained power ups. Naruto trains his butt off despite not the brighter in the bunch his training methods should make much better than the outcome comes out to be. All the attention of prowess goes to Sasuke and that's one thing that irked me.

      First and foremost, let me state that I do acknowledge that Naruto has trained much more than Sasuke in order to receive his powers. However, Naruto has been given his fair amount of power-ups as well. Naruto is 100X more powerful currently than when he and Bee escaped Turtle Island and joined the War. He did not work hard to get those powers, nor did he train about how to use them. But at this point in the story, it's really not a big issue- the main characters getting power-ups at this point in entirely acceptable.

      Also, just because we don't see Sasuke training doesn't mean he doesn't train. Had the series been called Sasuke, and had he been an even more important character than he already is, we would see his training process. However, since Naruto is the main/titular character, we see all of his training and Sasuke's is left unseen. Also, sometimes it seems as if Sasuke trains how to use his powers in the middle of a battle. Instead of practicing these skills on his own, he uses them in the middle of a battle, and then learns how to adapt to it over the course of the fight. One example is how he first used Amaterasu on Killer Bee, and then by the time he fought the Raikage, he could add shape manipulation to the technique. Also, this was very present when he used the Susanoo for the first time- it started out as a small ribcage, and then as he used it more prominently, it eventually evolved into the epic Perfect Susanoo that he can use now.

      I am insinuating. Sasuke goal was to kill Itachi but after he killed Orochimaru I don't believe he trained. Even after forming Hebi. He just went along with what he got as far as I'm concerned. Naruto got powerups so did Sasuke period so I'm done with that. I'm saying that I've noticed that Sasuke has been the one being greatly and specifically developed a lot more than Naruto and I find that messed up. I call it like I see it. Sasuke learning that he can manipulate the black flames was bs like I don't even know how he could've figured it out. This eye activate on instinct or something? Sasuke using susanoo "prominently", please he was pretty careless with it. And before you guys say I'm a hater trust and believe Sasuke is definitely a character I don't like and I have my reasons but at the same time I'm not gonna try be an ass about like saying he's a dumb emo or something. And I'm not a Naruto fanboy either. I'm neutral of him. I mean Naruto does things that irk me too but ultimately I have no problem with him.

        Loading editor
    • Let's just remember that Naruto's chakra was mostly being used to suppress Kurama's influence. So he really only had a fraction of his full Uzamaki chakra.

      Just thought I'd point it out. I don't really have a side, but lots of people forget this fact lol

        Loading editor
    • What's irritating is that Sasuke was basically just given most of his powers and abilities, whereas Naruto had to train his ass off to gain his.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly @VinnyLam

        Loading editor
    • @VinnyLam the whole point of Naruto working so hard to become powerful is because the author most likely wanted to show that you don't need to be born naturally powerful but that you can earn the power as well through sheer willpower. Also anyone notice that the collar on nine tails chakra mode has become open in recent episodes.

        Loading editor
    • I mean would there have been any point in the series if it displayed Naruto with all of his current power right at the beginning? No then it wouldn't be called Naruto it would probably be called Rock Lee or something.The whole point of the series was to show Naruto's climb to power

        Loading editor
    • VinnyLam wrote: What's irritating is that Sasuke was basically just given most of his powers and abilities, whereas Naruto had to train his ass off to gain his.

      True, in some sense. They both had to train. But yeah, both had powers bestowed upon them.

      Thank goodness someone other than me thinks this though.

        Loading editor
    • EternalMangekyoSharinnegan wrote:

      VinnyLam wrote: What's irritating is that Sasuke was basically just given most of his powers and abilities, whereas Naruto had to train his ass off to gain his.

      True, in some sense. They both had to train. But yeah, both had powers bestowed upon them.

      Thank goodness someone other than me thinks this though.

      They both trained. They both gained new powerups but the truth is Sasuke was given a better everything when it came to many characters especially Naruto. Yes Naruto had to climb to power but the development between the two is quite different and seems messed up.

        Loading editor
    • i understand your point rachin, but i would say that both trained equally hard, naruto near limitless chakra is sometimes even better than most KKG, he can use so many jutsus as if they are something for children, this is a 'talent' (similar with "being born with a sharinagan"), it isnt like he had to work as hard as rock lee (who is the real person without talent), both are equally gifted and had equally free-power ups -_-

        Loading editor
    • No and he doesn't use many techniques. No offense most of them are lame or relatively easy techniques people can learn but he has more chakra to expend. I wished he gotten better treatment as I felt Sasuke took most of the attention with prowess. The my perception. And right he doesn't need KG but imagine if he came back with training with Jiraiya those years wind proficient use of wind nature abilities. Its like during his training with Jiraiya he didn't learn much not enough for two and half almost three years. Naruto is good but I felt his character was shaded a bit.

        Loading editor
    • this happens with many MC's, the reason is because only a incredible good plot or a parady story can handle a OP MC, like medaka or one-punch-man, and since sasuke is the rival he needs to stay over naruto because this will let naruto look like the underdog which manages to overcome the gap between them with sheer determiation and will-power, which also only works if it is made in a interesting way and not simply "he is angry because someone mocked him = temporary hatred power up" (like kishi did agaisnt kaguya)...

      if you watch scyren (a anime/manga) it has similar MC's, a similar sasuke/naruto, in the beginning, the sasuke-char defeats the naruto-char with ease (the naruto char is the MC and the sasuke char is the rival who is first working for the bad guys without knowing it + being a good guy in his core),

      than, the n-char trains, he comes closer to the s-char, they fight again, and with the way of the plot the s-char turned into a good guy (not a heel-face turn but realized how bad his side was), both of them are equal at that point...

      than, both are groing stronger and stronger and finally master their abilitys, and in the end they have their last fight and are still equal...

      i could bet my money that this manga will end like that, sasuke being TnJ and naruto being equal where he was always the weaker one because people cheer (more often) for the underdog o_O

        Loading editor
    • I know about the underdog story and I'm not saying he had be ultimately better than Sasuke but it would've seemed he'd be better developed.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: I know about the underdog story and I'm not saying he had be ultimately better than Sasuke but it would've seemed he'd be better developed.

      there are a lot of things which kishi could have made better... "narutos char being a failure" is one of them -_-

        Loading editor
    • Eric Burrell wrote:

      KiritoLevel96Alicization wrote: Note: This does NOT apply to all Naruto fanboys.

      Whenever Naruto fanboys see Naruto gaining a new powerup and Sasuke gains one as well, they overrate Naruto and say,"Yay! Sasuke only has one Rinnegan Naruto is stronger bwahahaha!" Then when Sasuke unveils his Six Paths Technique Naruto fanboys say,"Noooo! That is sooo unfair! It is all Kishimoto's Plot no Jutsu fault! Naruto is still stronger and I refuse to acknowledge Sasuke's accomplishments whatsoever!"

      You my good man. Are a genius.

      Why thank you!

        Loading editor
    • High Definition420 wrote: Without Kurama Naruto would be dead when he fought with Sasuke at the valley of the end. Kurama is one big powerup so is Sharingan.

      Without, Kurama, Sasuke and Naruto would have both been dead long before that. Namely, during the first arc at the battle with Haku.

        Loading editor
    • High Definition420 wrote: Without Kurama Naruto would be dead when he fought with Sasuke at the valley of the end. Kurama is one big powerup so is Sharingan.

      Naruto has always had larger chakra reserves than Sasuke even before learning to control the kyuubi chakra. his healing abilities are based off the combined healing power of his uzumaki chakra and kurama's chakra. even before using the kurama he healed from most injuries with just a nights sleep, had he not have had kurama in him no one would have treated him like crap and he could have very well been a different person he would have got better treatment, would have been been just as powerful because he would have trained just as hard and would have eventually manifested Asura's power

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote:

      High Definition420 wrote: Without Kurama Naruto would be dead when he fought with Sasuke at the valley of the end. Kurama is one big powerup so is Sharingan.

      Naruto has always had larger chakra reserves than Sasuke even before learning to control the kyuubi chakra. his healing abilities are based off the combined healing power of his uzumaki chakra and kurama's chakra. even before using the kurama he healed from most injuries with just a nights sleep, had he not have had kurama in him no one would have treated him like crap and he could have very well been a different person he would have got better treatment, would have been been just as powerful because he would have trained just as hard and would have eventually manifested Asura's power

      we dont know what "Asuras power" is, it could be the large amount of chakra which the uzumaki and senju have...

      and without kurama naruto would reach minatos lvl and surpass him with his sage mode, but this would be everything, stuff like spamming fuuton:rasenshuriken or other element:rasengan/shuriken wouldnt be possible...

      furthermore: he would have a better chakra control which would allow him to become genin without learning shadow clones + he wouldnt be able to pam shadow clones everywhere because his chakra pool is big but still below hashi and therefore not endless o_O

        Loading editor
    • Yes we do know what Asura's power was. asura had half the power of the sage hashirama said that naruto minato and kurama combined was comparable to the volume of chakra he has that valume was because of being a transmigrant of asura

      and with out kurama naruto would have still learned sage mode he would have still learned rasenshuriken he would have still spammed shadow clones. his ability with shadow clones, sage art and rasengan are all based around his own chakra. and with out kurama he would have been treated better so he would not have bloombed late. also asura was as powerful as indra because he worked hard so no matter what naruto would have been as powerful as sasuke

      also Hashirama's chakra like i said was as large as it was because he was a former transmigrant had naruto not had kurama in him he would have still worked just as hard and would have eventually still had the power of asura. and as such would still have a huge chakra network

        Loading editor
    • because uzumaki and senju are asuras children they have a inredible amount of chakra...

      and naruto cant spam rasenshuriken without kurama, in sage mode he can use it two times and that it everything, and other stuff like spamming clones also only works because of kurama, he alone would mostlikely master ftl-jutsu, rasengan, sage mode, which would make him already strogner and faster than minato, which was the strongest shinobi ever...

      asuras effect on naruto is the fact that naruto has much chakra like every uzumaki/sneju, indras effect on sasuke is that he has the sharingan like the other uchihas ^_^

        Loading editor
    • @Sin Naruto would've spammed shadow clones as his chakra was very high not even counting Kurama. He also has rasnegan he could somewhat spam. Rasenshuriken is a different story but nothing to worry about. And again if Naruto didn't have Kurama it would change everything. The story, the person, the treatment, etc. And where do you get Minato was the "strongest shinobi ever"

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: @Sin Naruto would've spammed shadow clones as his chakra was very high not even counting Kurama. He also has rasnegan he could somewhat spam. Rasenshuriken is a different story but nothing to worry about. And again if Naruto didn't have Kurama it would change everything. The story, the person, the treatment, etc. And where do you get Minato was the "strongest shinobi ever"

      oh sorry, i wanted to write fastest shinobi ever :P

      well, shadow clones are parting your chakra, that means by 2 clones you had each one 50%, by 3 clones 33,33% by 4 clones 25% and by his 1000 clones 0.1%... it wouldnt be really powerful -_-

      i agree with the rasengan and the "different story"-case...

        Loading editor
    • Out know you can't calculate it like that. That's like saying if you create 2 clones that's all your chakra. And come on Kakashi created at least 20 clones with lower chakra than he already had from the Zabuza fight. So like I said the clones were all Naruto. The extra chakra of Kurama is only useabke if he taps into it but he doesn't usually unless he really had to. Like he creates 100+ clones against Mizuki it's all Naruto. Again I'm not trying to make Sasuke seem inferior Naruto because of this but I'm just saying that kurama doesn't go with everything he does and that he does have a lot of chakra.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: Out know you can't calculate it like that. That's like saying if you create 2 clones that's all your chakra. And come on Kakashi created at least 20 clones with lower chakra than he already had from the Zabuza fight. So like I said the clones were all Naruto. The extra chakra of Kurama is only useabke if he taps into it but he doesn't usually unless he really had to. Like he creates 100+ clones against Mizuki it's all Naruto. Again I'm not trying to make Sasuke seem inferior Naruto because of this but I'm just saying that kurama doesn't go with everything he does and that he does have a lot of chakra.

      i dont care about sasuke inferior to naruto or the other way ^_^

      i also agree with him, having a large chakra pool and that kurama isnt always helping him...

      but shadow clone is a kenjutsu because it makes exactly that, it parts the shinobis chakra in the number of clones the user created...

      narutos clones wouldnt be able to do as much as the know without the aid of kurama, a normal human even if it was a senju/uzumaki cant spam it like naruto, it is simply (from the way the jutsu is created) to chakra taxing :O

        Loading editor
    • Its Multi-Shadow Clone jutsu that kinjutsu not kenjutsu. Kenjutsu is sword skill. And again Naruto can spam it. I'm not saying Kurama hasn't given him more chakra to spam more but Naruto spams it period. Like I said there is a section where Kurama chakra comes to store and he never really uses that chakra to make clones because he can already do that but if he had too which he has done he'll do so.

        Loading editor
    • wrong that was old Naruto current sage mode Naruto is far different. Naruto now has the senjutsu of the six paths which is a passive technique he doesn't have to regenerate the natural energy eventually Naruto would have always gained access to the power he has now

      and the senju/uzumaki have the physical energy and life force of asura which gives them a massive reserve of chakra. the uchiha have the chakra of the sage

        Loading editor
    • @actionmand..

      i know that current sage mode is different because he gained so6p chakra, but im talking about a sage mode like the ones he used agaisnt pain, it has limitations :/

      i doubt that naruto would gaina a similar lvl which he has now, not even close, he would mostlikely reach a lvl higher than minato but under hashi because he doesnt have wood release :/

      and,yes, uzumaki/senju have asuras chakra which shows itself in their immense chakra pool while the uchiha have indras (not the sages) chakra which shows itself in the dojutsus (rinnegan/sharingan)...

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote: @actionmand..

      i know that current sage mode is different because he gained so6p chakra, but im talking about a sage mode like the ones he used agaisnt pain, it has limitations :/

      i doubt that naruto would gaina a similar lvl which he has now, not even close, he would mostlikely reach a lvl higher than minato but under hashi because he doesnt have wood release :/

      and,yes, uzumaki/senju have asuras chakra which shows itself in their immense chakra pool while the uchiha have indras (not the sages) chakra which shows itself in the dojutsus (rinnegan/sharingan)...

      im sorry but you are wrong. As indra and Asura's transmigrants they were both destined to be just as powerful as Madara and Hashirama so no matter what you say they both would have become just as powerful. and eventually can bet you he will awaken the ability to use wood release he already has all nature Regular nature transformations so all he has to do is try to mold earth and water together and yes the uchiha do have the chakra of the sage if they did not they would not have the sharingan it specifically says Indra inherited his father's powerful chakra and spiritual energy. and as such all of his descendants. it says Asura awakened his fathers life force, stamina, and physical energy resulting in the same physical body as his father.

        Loading editor
    • as tranmigrants of indra and asura, sasuke and naruto was destined to be as strong as the two, not as strong as madara and hashi... if you would want to know why? ^_^

      well, madaras natural growth stops with EMS, the fact that he gained rinnegan makes him over indra, and hashi had asuras power + KKG (wood release), that means that he was stronger too o_O

      sasuke should have reached EMS madaras lvl and naruto would reach a lvl below hashi because he has asuras power but not the KKG o_O

      btw, it isnt possible to use wood with simply mastering earth and water, this is the reson why sharingan can copy that abilitys, it is a born talent which cant be copied, therefore it isnt possibl for naruto to create wood simply with earth and water element...

      and, yes, indra gained his fathers spiritual power and asura gained his father physical power, in some way it is true that it is the sages chakra but it is confusing because sage chakra is (for me) yin+yang... naruto also gained the sages chakra but the yang (body) part :P

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Haxs wrote:

      JOA20 wrote:

      Haxs wrote: I like sasuke when he was using senjutsu.

      You mean, like, NEVER?

      His curse seal was senjustu chakra

      Ah, right. That was Senjutsu.

      Haxs is incorrect. Sasuke has never used senjutsu. Senjutsu is balancing natural energy with spiritual energy and physicaly energy (normal chakra). The curse seals Orochimaru developed were based off Jugo's clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy; not balancing it with normal chakra. That's why they had monstrous forms including Sasuke's Curse Seal of Heaven form. Sasuke isn't a Sage and technically has no senjutsu skills.

        Loading editor
    • ^ but he used black chidori :] someting that only works with nature energy...

        Loading editor
    • Banan14kab wrote: Haxs is incorrect. Sasuke has never used senjutsu. Senjutsu is balancing natural energy with spiritual energy and physicaly energy (normal chakra). The curse seals Orochimaru developed were based off Jugo's clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy; not balancing it with normal chakra. That's why they had monstrous forms including Sasuke's Curse Seal of Heaven form. Sasuke isn't a Sage and technically has no senjutsu skills.

      Unfortunately for you (and me) Orochimaru stated that Jugo's Curse Mark is a senjutsu skill.

      GreatestSin wrote: ^ but he used black chidori :] someting that only works with nature energy...

      Not really. Even the Six Paths Power changes the colour of chakra, as seen when Kakashi attacked Kaguya with the Kamui Lightning Cutter or when Sasuke attacked Madara with Chidori.

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Banan14kab wrote: Haxs is incorrect. Sasuke has never used senjutsu. Senjutsu is balancing natural energy with spiritual energy and physicaly energy (normal chakra). The curse seals Orochimaru developed were based off Jugo's clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy; not balancing it with normal chakra. That's why they had monstrous forms including Sasuke's Curse Seal of Heaven form. Sasuke isn't a Sage and technically has no senjutsu skills.

      Unfortunately for you (and me) Orochimaru stated that Jugo's Curse Mark is a senjutsu skill.

      GreatestSin wrote: ^ but he used black chidori :] someting that only works with nature energy...

      Not really. Even the Six Paths Power changes the colour of chakra, as seen when Kakashi attacked Kaguya with the Kamui Lightning Cutter or when Sasuke attacked Madara with Chidori.

      They both have senjutsu, it is obvious Sasuke has senjutsu by this point. Otherwise, Madara would have countered all attacks with Preta Path and Omnyoudon. Go ahead, blame Plot no Jutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Well it could be plot no jutsu or inconsistencies. There's been many of those is series. Hard to keep track even for the creator probably.

        Loading editor
    • Banan14kab
      Banan14kab removed this reply because:
      misquoting
      04:51, October 1, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Banan14kab wrote: Haxs is incorrect. Sasuke has never used senjutsu. Senjutsu is balancing natural energy with spiritual energy and physicaly energy (normal chakra). The curse seals Orochimaru developed were based off Jugo's clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy; not balancing it with normal chakra. That's why they had monstrous forms including Sasuke's Curse Seal of Heaven form. Sasuke isn't a Sage and technically has no senjutsu skills.

      Unfortunately for you (and me) Orochimaru stated that Jugo's Curse Mark is a senjutsu skill.

      When did Orochimaru specifically mention state that? I thought it was just utilized natural energy.

        Loading editor
    • KiritoLevel96Alicization wrote:

      JOA20 wrote:

      Banan14kab wrote: Haxs is incorrect. Sasuke has never used senjutsu. Senjutsu is balancing natural energy with spiritual energy and physicaly energy (normal chakra). The curse seals Orochimaru developed were based off Jugo's clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy; not balancing it with normal chakra. That's why they had monstrous forms including Sasuke's Curse Seal of Heaven form. Sasuke isn't a Sage and technically has no senjutsu skills.

      Unfortunately for you (and me) Orochimaru stated that Jugo's Curse Mark is a senjutsu skill.

      GreatestSin wrote: ^ but he used black chidori :] someting that only works with nature energy...

      Not really. Even the Six Paths Power changes the colour of chakra, as seen when Kakashi attacked Kaguya with the Kamui Lightning Cutter or when Sasuke attacked Madara with Chidori.

      They both have senjutsu, it is obvious Sasuke has senjutsu by this point. Otherwise, Madara would have countered all attacks with Preta Path and Omnyoudon. Go ahead, blame Plot no Jutsu.

      Sasuke doesn't have Senjutsu. He can't actually sense/gather natural energy. The curse seal isn't senjutsu either. More like a transformative power boost (via natural energy). He used Jugo's chakra to augment Susanoo with natural energy, which was a "Senjutsu" version of Susanoo. Later after meeting Hagoromo Sasuke received his Six Paths Chakra, the Yin half of his chakra and awoke a Rinnegan. The Six Paths Chakra alone augmented Sasuke's techniques to enable him to attack Madara. It wasn't Senjutsu..

        Loading editor
    • Banan14kab wrote: The curse seal isn't senjutsu either. More like a transformative power boost (via natural energy).

      Orochimaru said that Jugo's Cursed Seal is senjutsu (Naruto chapter 648 page 4).

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Banan14kab wrote: The curse seal isn't senjutsu either. More like a transformative power boost (via natural energy).

      Orochimaru said that Jugo's Cursed Seal is senjutsu (Naruto chapter 648 page 4).

      I just looked it up again. I'm referring to Sasuke's curse seal not Jūgo's. Does Sasuke fits the wiki's definition of senjutsu then? I think the next databook should clear all this up. I know for sure Sasuke isn't a Sage and that Jūgo's seal is senjutsu, but specifically regarding Sasuke I feel like the case is more ambiguous.

        Loading editor
    • Banan14kab wrote:

      KiritoLevel96Alicization wrote:

      JOA20 wrote:

      Banan14kab wrote: Haxs is incorrect. Sasuke has never used senjutsu. Senjutsu is balancing natural energy with spiritual energy and physicaly energy (normal chakra). The curse seals Orochimaru developed were based off Jugo's clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy; not balancing it with normal chakra. That's why they had monstrous forms including Sasuke's Curse Seal of Heaven form. Sasuke isn't a Sage and technically has no senjutsu skills.

      Unfortunately for you (and me) Orochimaru stated that Jugo's Curse Mark is a senjutsu skill.

      GreatestSin wrote: ^ but he used black chidori :] someting that only works with nature energy...

      Not really. Even the Six Paths Power changes the colour of chakra, as seen when Kakashi attacked Kaguya with the Kamui Lightning Cutter or when Sasuke attacked Madara with Chidori.

      They both have senjutsu, it is obvious Sasuke has senjutsu by this point. Otherwise, Madara would have countered all attacks with Preta Path and Omnyoudon. Go ahead, blame Plot no Jutsu.

      Sasuke doesn't have Senjutsu. He can't actually sense/gather natural energy. The curse seal isn't senjutsu either. More like a transformative power boost (via natural energy). He used Jugo's chakra to augment Susanoo with natural energy, which was a "Senjutsu" version of Susanoo. Later after meeting Hagoromo Sasuke received his Six Paths Chakra, the Yin half of his chakra and awoke a Rinnegan. The Six Paths Chakra alone augmented Sasuke's techniques to enable him to attack Madara. It wasn't Senjutsu..

      There was a reason why he had awaken one Rinnegan, and he had received Juubi influence as well which is natural.

        Loading editor
    • KiritoLevel96Alicization wrote:

      Banan14kab wrote:

      KiritoLevel96Alicization wrote:

      JOA20 wrote:

      Banan14kab wrote: Haxs is incorrect. Sasuke has never used senjutsu. Senjutsu is balancing natural energy with spiritual energy and physicaly energy (normal chakra). The curse seals Orochimaru developed were based off Jugo's clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy; not balancing it with normal chakra. That's why they had monstrous forms including Sasuke's Curse Seal of Heaven form. Sasuke isn't a Sage and technically has no senjutsu skills.

      Unfortunately for you (and me) Orochimaru stated that Jugo's Curse Mark is a senjutsu skill.

      GreatestSin wrote: ^ but he used black chidori :] someting that only works with nature energy...

      Not really. Even the Six Paths Power changes the colour of chakra, as seen when Kakashi attacked Kaguya with the Kamui Lightning Cutter or when Sasuke attacked Madara with Chidori.

      They both have senjutsu, it is obvious Sasuke has senjutsu by this point. Otherwise, Madara would have countered all attacks with Preta Path and Omnyoudon. Go ahead, blame Plot no Jutsu.

      Sasuke doesn't have Senjutsu. He can't actually sense/gather natural energy. The curse seal isn't senjutsu either. More like a transformative power boost (via natural energy). He used Jugo's chakra to augment Susanoo with natural energy, which was a "Senjutsu" version of Susanoo. Later after meeting Hagoromo Sasuke received his Six Paths Chakra, the Yin half of his chakra and awoke a Rinnegan. The Six Paths Chakra alone augmented Sasuke's techniques to enable him to attack Madara. It wasn't Senjutsu..

      There was a reason why he had awaken one Rinnegan, and he had received Juubi influence as well which is natural.

      What are you talking about? He never had one bit of the Juubi sealed in him or anyting of the sort. All of Sasuke's powers were basically from his EMS and Jūgo's curse seal on Susanoo. Later on it was half of Hagoromo's power. He had never received any power/influence from the Ten-Tails..

        Loading editor
    • That's what I'm saying.

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke may have used senjutsu chakra, but I don't think he's a sage.

      Afterall, he can't gather the energy himself, can he?

        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna go with no. Plus he'd have to balance nature energy with physical and spiritual energy. I think he is able to partially manipulate it if anything.

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke had to train hard under Kakashi to become competent in Taijutsu and learn Chidori. Then, under Orochimaru, Sasuke trained to become a master in kenjutsu to the point he was able to briefly hold his own under Mifune, as well as gain Mifune's praise as a swordsmen when he effortlessly killed various samurai during the Gokage summit. Not to mention he developed and learned various techniques, such as Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation and Kirin before his showdown with Itachi. He also later gained his own personal Summon and had ceased using Cursed Seal and Orochimaru's Snakes. He was also very adept at Shurikenjutsu from his training with Itachi and self discipline. Then there was his apparent Fuinjutsu skills and equally potent Chakra reserves when compared to Naruto or other famed ninja. Not to mention even though he had a Kekkei Genkai, he still had to train and naturally progress it through its various stages. Downplay his personal success if you must, but Naruto had just as much handed to him, and gained just as much through his own means as Sasuke.

        Loading editor
    • I'm sure Sasuke had to train that's a no brained but like I said he had things to him plenty times seemed liked it wasn't being a fair balance for Naruto. Now Sasuke beat fodders, fodder samurai let's be real.He barely engaged Mifune in battle. And I honestly think it was cool that he created various jutsu from his lightning release but he had plenty of time to develop techniques. My thing is Naruto got wind release very late in the game. I'm like things could've been different if he came back with Jiraiya with wind jutsu that would seem right, fair to say. There are other comparisons but like I said Sasuke is a strong ninja don't get me wrong but I've seen throughout the series that rather he was gifted from the start or not he kept being gifted over and over again.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.