FANDOM


  • It might have been a filler but those were some adorable kids <3

    As for the second one, nice to see Hanabi in Part II attire. So in a way, Naruto is an influence on both sisters. I'm glad we actually got a focus on a girls-only-bond! Cute filler overall! (though I know the same can't be said by the male viewers...)

      Loading editor
    • Best special ever Learned so many things about Hanabi

        Loading editor
    • Well, as kawaii that could have been, it was just a waste of time for me. Well, looks like the anime staff's doing a good job of getting me impatient for Madara's comeback. I had predicted it would happen in November, not in December >_>

        Loading editor
    • It was a pretty good filler definitely better then most :D

        Loading editor
    • Man I wish they some Hanabi meet Konohamaru

        Loading editor
    • For those who were completely oblivious to the obvious, these episodes served (mainly) to get the audience interested in The Last and provide something of an explanation for Hanabi, whom is going to be featured in the film but has done next to jack and @(#$ in the manga.

        Loading editor
    • To further prove TU3, TV Tokyo (yes, only in Japan) aired these episodes with this Opening: http://homeisforpeoplewithhouses.tumblr.com/post/104324489301/yo-heres-the-full-op-for-the-last-in-fabulous

      Nice ain't it? ;)

        Loading editor
    • Hisana456 wrote: To further prove TU3, TV Tokyo (yes, only in Japan) aired these episodes with this Opening: http://homeisforpeoplewithhouses.tumblr.com/post/104324489301/yo-heres-the-full-op-for-the-last-in-fabulous

      Nice ain't it? ;)

      Can I assume it has trailer level spoilers?

        Loading editor
    • I enjoyed it. Tailed Beast Mode on the moon = Win.

      I see the floor being quite moist under a lot of shippers chairs after watching it too. Have fun with that mental image.

        Loading editor
    • Err what? I can barely see that!

        Loading editor
    • Another pointless filler about another pointless character. Convenient.

        Loading editor
    • Hisana456 wrote: To further prove TU3, TV Tokyo (yes, only in Japan) aired these episodes with this Opening: http://homeisforpeoplewithhouses.tumblr.com/post/104324489301/yo-heres-the-full-op-for-the-last-in-fabulous

      Nice ain't it? ;)

      What I love the most about it is that Hinata is shown being a stronger kunoichi. I really want to see her fight!

        Loading editor
    • Oi I liked that special! Gemnist!

        Loading editor
    • Still; pointless character. For the same thing TU3 said; she's done next to jack and @(#$ in the manga (Her only thing worth mentioning from it: she was away from the battle with Pain. Nothing else. We don't see her at all in real-time in the manga. There are almost no manga flashbacks, and her only Part II appearance is in Hinata's IT). Also only for promotioal purposes just like Mecha-Naruto and Road to Sakura specials. Seriously; just get to the fight with Madara already!

        Loading editor
    • There opinons

        Loading editor
    • This 2 episode filler, absolutely destroys the mecha Naruto special.

        Loading editor
    • This is about to make very little sense, but bear with me.

      Let's say Hinata's story is Hamlet. This little Hyuga Gaiden was basically Rosencratz and Gildenstern Are Dead then. We didn't really learn much, all we saw was the same story from a different point of view. I understand this was supposed to hype people up for The Last, but they couldn't have at least been original?

      Oh and also:

      "When I become Hokage, I'll change the destiny of the Hyuga!" - Naruto "LOL I smashed your cousin" Uzumaki

        Loading editor
    • Filler it may be, by I enjoyed it, might just be because I've always thought Hanabi and Hinata's relationship was something worth expanding upon.

        Loading editor
    • Wonder why these people are mad if they've already seen what rests of the anime (what, 10 episodes?) in the manga. The anime is ending at least in early February and we all know what's going to happen so I don't know what else you guys expect to see. These fillers are good because they explore on characters who otherwise we would have zero info on. And besides that, they're good and entertaining stuff to see while we wait for Part III.

        Loading editor
    • I think they need to stop it with the fillers and just hurry up and animate the rest of the manga already.

      I'm just not interested in Naruto fillers, especially when the anime has reached this far in the series.

        Loading editor
    • You know personally, I never really saw Hanabi as a sweet girl. I always wanted to show her as vain, cold-blooded, and always sticking out her tongue at Hinata. It would've been more enjoyable that way. Also worth noting: the very fact that Hanabi is a leading character in a movie of a franchise where she is barely even known to exist basically PROVES that SP forced Kishi to make the movie and their vision of the ending.

        Loading editor
    • So Hanabi is all lesbian for her sister, good to know.

        Loading editor
    • Everyone can stop posting int his thread forever now.

      Naruto "LOL I smashed your cousin" Uzumaki. Wins. Everything.

        Loading editor
    • For some reason I really dig Hanabi's hairstyle. Strange, since i prefer long hair on girls, but not this time.

        Loading editor
    • What is that hairstyle called?

        Loading editor
    • Being sexy.

        Loading editor
    • Looks like bob to me

        Loading editor
    • The Hyuga clan were a-holes no wonder why the branch family despise them at the time.

        Loading editor
    • @Uchiha And yet Naruto married one. Wow, just wow.

        Loading editor
    • Excuse me, Hinata isn't.

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: Hanabi is a leading character in a movie of a franchise where she is barely even known to exist basically PROVES that SP forced Kishi to make the movie and their vision of the ending.

      LoL wut

        Loading editor
    • Everyone knows about Hanabi. Just go to google, search Hanabi, go to pictures and turn safety filter off. Enjoy.

        Loading editor
    • Elven has a dirty mind

        Loading editor
    • Does he do that to every underaged female character? Cause isn't she like 12 or something by Part II?

        Loading editor
    • Um wasn't Hanabi 5 years younger then Hinata when Hinata was 8?

        Loading editor
    • Old enough.

        Loading editor
    • I thought both of the episodes were pretty good. It's good to see Hanabi get a bit more development in the series. Hopefully she shows off some actual fighting ability in The Last.

        Loading editor
    • O_o Elve, is the right thread to post all that?

        Loading editor
    • Hisana when I first saw Hanabi as young it looked like she had a fever

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: You know personally, I never really saw Hanabi as a sweet girl. I always wanted to show her as vain, cold-blooded, and always sticking out her tongue at Hinata. It would've been more enjoyable that way. Also worth noting: the very fact that Hanabi is a leading character in a movie of a franchise where she is barely even known to exist basically PROVES that SP forced Kishi to make the movie and their vision of the ending.

      She's not leading.. Naruto is still the main character. She just part of what sets forth the plot this time. I believe wholeheartedly that we must trust in Kishimoto. One thing is saying you don't like a product and another to come up with a scapegoat you feel entitled to "blame".

        Loading editor
    • Habibi0 wrote:

      Gemnist wrote: You know personally, I never really saw Hanabi as a sweet girl. I always wanted to show her as vain, cold-blooded, and always sticking out her tongue at Hinata. It would've been more enjoyable that way. Also worth noting: the very fact that Hanabi is a leading character in a movie of a franchise where she is barely even known to exist basically PROVES that SP forced Kishi to make the movie and their vision of the ending.

      She's not leading.. Naruto is still the main character. She just part of what sets forth the plot this time. I believe wholeheartedly that we must trust in Kishimoto. One thing is saying you don't like a product and another to come up with a scapegoat you feel entitled to "blame".

      Well it's not even that. Kishi could have easily fixed the script the way he wanted to. The Last is mostly his vision. Not SP. And Kishi doesn't seem to have a problem with the script seeing that he approved it. I don't understand how people can say SP forced him. SP ain't force him to do squat. All SP did was pitch the idea and Kishimoto approved. Kishi rejected the script plenty of times until it fit his vision. So none of that nonsense that SP forced anything on anybody.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto said to Neji he would change the way of the Hyuga after becoming Hokage and now he's married into the family and become Hokage, i'd say that idea is pretty possible now.

        Loading editor
    • Hinata is so different from the rest of the Hyugas. The hatred within the clan didn't corrupt her and the fact she can forgive Neji for almost killing her makes her stand out among the rest of her kinsmen.

      This girl is amazing, she has more kindness in her little finger alone than most people in their whole body.

        Loading editor
    • Hisana456 wrote: It might have been a filler but those were some adorable kids <3

      As for the second one, nice to see Hanabi in Part II attire. So in a way, Naruto is an influence on both sisters. I'm glad we actually got a focus on a girls-only-bond! Cute filler overall! (though I know the same can't be said by the male viewers...)

      I'm male and i liked it....

        Loading editor
    • Hey if they make another Naruto ultimate ninja storm game they should put Hanabi in it right

        Loading editor
    • One thing that really bothered me: a toddler Hanabi's mom still wasn't shown. So I guess that poor lady must've died a few months after Hanabi's birth :(

        Loading editor
    • Err Hisana Hanabi's mom is Hinata's mom they both came from the same mother and she's till alive

        Loading editor
    • Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame wrote: Err Hisana Hanabi's mom is Hinata's mom they both came from the same mother and she's till alive

      No really @Akame, that's the best 'answer' you've got...

        Loading editor
    • Look at Hanabi's family

        Loading editor
    • the overall of the episodes was rly nice i liked it(for a filler).

        Loading editor
    • Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame wrote: Look at Hanabi's family

      I don't want and need to. Alright, now stop!

        Loading editor
    • Mc this was a special not a filler

        Loading editor
    • special* ma bad xd but for me it felt like a filler =p

        Loading editor
    • It does but it was special cause of The Last

        Loading editor
    • Hisana456 wrote: One thing that really bothered me: a toddler Hanabi's mom still wasn't shown. So I guess that poor lady must've died a few months after Hanabi's birth :(

      If we see the Hyuga as a strict clan based on old Japanese traditions, then we could argue that Hinata and Hanabi's mother and father's marriage was arranged.. Maybe their mother doesn't love Hiashi, and as a woman she is unconcerned with the affairs of succession and such and that's why she's never present.

        Loading editor
    • @Habibi I wouldn't be surprised considering the Hyuga, though I wonder why they would let Naruto in since his royalty is now a pile of ashes (metaphorically speaking) and his duties as Hokage would cause Hinata to not be able to live with her clan like she is supposed to.

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: @Habibi I wouldn't be surprised considering the Hyuga, though I wonder why they would let Naruto in since his royalty is now a pile of ashes (metaphorically speaking) and his duties as Hokage would cause Hinata to not be able to live with her clan like she is supposed to.

      Not really: the wives of the Hokage have no political duties whatsoever, they don't attend summits and I believe they're not supposed to intervene in state affairs. Hinata would have all the time of the world to serve as a head clan, but I believe she'll be more preoccupied by her home duties and her children than that. I won't be mad if she gets to be head of the clan though!

        Loading editor
    • @Habibi We SHOULD get mad if that doesn't happen. That's her primary goal in the series. If she doesn't do that, then I have plenty of reason to question Kishi's way with females.

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: @Habibi We SHOULD get mad if that doesn't happen. That's her primary goal in the series. If she doesn't do that, then I have plenty of reason to question Kishi's way with females.

      Kishi's way with the females is a topic that goes back to him making almost all medical ninjas female and blatantly forgetting about Sakura's development until a last minute power up with no explained background.

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: @Habibi We SHOULD get mad if that doesn't happen. That's her primary goal in the series. If she doesn't do that, then I have plenty of reason to question Kishi's way with females.

      Again, correction: Hinata's primary goal and nindo in the later stages was to never give up on herself. Carry on.

        Loading editor
    • "Nindo" and "goal" are two very separate words. Carry on.

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: "Nindo" and "goal" are two very separate words. Carry on.

      Haha, you're funny. I like that. :P

        Loading editor
    • I agree with @WindStar7125 though.. Hinata's goal/nindo or whatever never was to become the head of the clan. Her nindo was to never give up and her goal was to be together with Naruto, and I bet that goal could have been squeezed enough to make her happy even if she didn't end up romantically with him.

      However, I must say the idea of Hinata becoming the head of the clan coupled with her kindness could be the solution to the "Fate of Hatred" within the clan. And again, Naruto kinda vowed to Neji that he would change the Hyuga for him when he became Hokage.. I guess all of our theories and questions will be answered when we watch Part III so let's just wait until Spring for it!

        Loading editor
    • @Habibi No it wasn't. Her nindo was to never give up, sure, but her goal was always to become the clan heiress and prove her worth to Hiashi. Naruto was merely an inspiration to never give up. Then somewhere down the road, probably sometime during the Chunin Exams (yeah, that early) everyone (including Kishi) came to believe that she was basically the "Mellow Naruto" version of Sakura and Ino - ruled by a love interest, constantly mastur****** to him, only being happy around him, only thinking about him, only EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM - and yet the love interest hardly even knows (cares in Sasuke's case) it when they are in the same room together.

        Loading editor
    • People say that Hinata and Hanabi have a bad relationship... This filler proves it wrong..

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: @Habibi No it wasn't. Her nindo was to never give up, sure, but her goal was always to become the clan heiress and prove her worth to Hiashi. Naruto was merely an inspiration to never give up. Then somewhere down the road, probably sometime during the Chunin Exams (yeah, that early) everyone (including Kishi) came to believe that she was basically the "Mellow Naruto" version of Sakura and Ino - ruled by a love interest, constantly mastur****** to him, only being happy around him, only thinking about him, only EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM - and yet the love interest hardly even knows (cares in Sasuke's case) it when they are in the same room together.

      Sadly we never get to see that. All we get is Hinata affirming that Naruto is his goal all over the Ten Tails Arc.

        Loading editor
    • @Habibi MY POINT EXACTLY! As for changing the Hyuga, he doesn't need to marry into the freaking thing to do that. All he has to do is basically get in their face and mold them into what he sees is fit. Why else do you think all the Uchiha are dead?

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote:

      @Habibi No it wasn't. Her nindo was to never give up, sure, but her goal was always to become the clan heiress and prove her worth to Hiashi.

      I didn't know Hinata wanted to become the clan's heiress. Source? For what I know, her goal is to prove her worth to her father.

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote: I didn't know Hinata wanted to become the clan's heiress. Source? For what I know, her goal is to prove her worth to her father.

      There is none he making things up.

        Loading editor
    • @JOA As I said earlier, they mention it somewhere during the Chunin Exam period. Regardless, the two are actually rather synonymous if you think about it.

        Loading editor
    • Ugh, it wasn't about wanting. Hinata was MEANT to be the heiress as an older sister. But dad changed his mind and chose Hanabi instead, because Hinata isn't really fit for that. She is too kind and Naruto-crazy.

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: @JOA As I said earlier, they mention it somewhere during the Chunin Exam period. Regardless, the two are actually rather synonymous if you think about it.

      NO there is no single word about Hinata wanting become the clan's heiress, not in canon not in filler. If you don't like character development or so you free to state that, but for heaven's sake spare this community from your obvious shipper rant, i beg you man just chill out.

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: @JOA As I said earlier, they mention it somewhere during the Chunin Exam period. Regardless, the two are actually rather synonymous if you think about it.

      Unfortunately for you, there is no such instance. And no, gaining Hiashi's acknowledgement and becoming the clan's heiress aren't synonymous, just like gaining everyone's acknowledgement and becoming Hokage aren't the same thing.

        Loading editor
    • @Elv Meant came first. Want came next. Duh.

      @Rage This is no shipper rant; as you yourself said it's a character development rant. Chill out, Rage.

      @JOA I'll look it up for you just to make sure. As for the Hokage thing, they kinda were, especially prior to the Invasion of Pain.

        Loading editor
    • I still stand for what's been canonically stated.. Hinata never expressed her desire to regain the status of heiress of the clan. Yes, she wanted to impress her father, but we see a gradual change of her goals: less to regain a clan status, more to fight and live the rest of her life alongside the love of her life.

      As Hanabi stated, Hinata chose her own path and is happy because of it. Her path/nindo/goal/whatever you like: to never give up and to improve herself to some day be together with Naruto, some day.

        Loading editor
    • The only good thing about the two filler episodes was that it give Hanabi some development, whereas the canon episodes won't do that. It also explores info about her character, who would otherwise have none.

        Loading editor
    • Nice ep, nice fillers. I love it!

        Loading editor
    • @Vinny Not the ONLY good thing, but definitely the most noteworthy. Still think Hanabi doesn't need such a big role, though.

      @Habibi Okay, I might've been mistaken with the clan thing. Sorry about that. But she didn't try to improve herself solely to be with Naruto. Like I said; somewhere down the road everyone thought Hinata was nothing but a girl who thought Naruto was (sorry to say this) nicotine. It was more to make herself and Hiashi actually consider her a worthy human. It's all for herself. No one will ever admit it, but she's actually very self-absorbed, and she herself knows this ("I'm just... being selfish right now", Ch. 437). Ironic how the one chapter in Naruto that made every NH-er grin from ear to ear (and then made them want to commit suicide - the only NH-er I know in real-life actually gave up on Naruto all together when he saw the Deva Path stab Hinata until I forced him back into it this Halloween; I think he might have a crush on her, since when I was scrolling down some videos and one showed Hinata's face, he immediately said "I really like her") has such a big flaw right at the beginning.

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: @Vinny Not the ONLY good thing, but definitely the most noteworthy. Still think Hanabi doesn't need such a big role, though.

      @Habibi Okay, I might've been mistaken with the clan thing. Sorry about that. But she didn't try to improve herself solely to be with Naruto. Like I said; somewhere down the road everyone thought Hinata was nothing but a girl who thought Naruto was (sorry to say this) nicotine. It was more to make herself and Hiashi actually consider her a worthy human. It's all for herself. No one will ever admit it, but she's actually very self-absorbed, and she herself knows this ("I'm just... being selfish right now", Ch. 437). Ironic how the one chapter in Naruto that made every NH-er grin from ear to ear (and then made them want to commit suicide - the only NH-er I know in real-life actually gave up on Naruto all together when he saw the Deva Path stab Hinata until I forced him back into it this Halloween; I think he might have a crush on her, since when I was scrolling down some videos and one showed Hinata's face, he immediately said "I really like her") has such a big flaw right at the beginning.

      The problem here is you're overcomplicating the plot of the last and Hinata's character. The way you feel about her is not the same as what Kishimoto has written. You feel Hanabi is getting a larger role on the movie, but her role is just be one part of what sets forth the real plot. You say Hinata is selfish, self-absorbed, with grandeur delirium and with angst to prove she's the HBIC and that she's going to rip Hanabi's weave and drag the title of the head of the clan, but really, what's been shown, is that Hinata is a simple girl trying to make the most of her potential and trying to adjust to her situation and from that point on progress, so that some day not only she can be seen strong by others in general, but she can be right next to Naruto whenever he needs her.

      Hinata's love for him in no way makes her subservient, or a shame to all women. Hinata's disposition is shown to be passive even before meeting Naruto. But by meeting Naruto, Hinata slowly develops her strength and her desire to be even stronger and try harder at it, even if she can't change the fact that her kindness could be in the way. All I've put here are things that are clearly seen in both manga/anime and can be obtained by simple deduction.

      At last, what I would say about Kishimoto's way of writing females (since it seems it bothers you so much) is that all of them have their strengths. We've got great characters like Temari and Tsunade, who are strong and assertive, but it's nice to see that in a shonen manga/anime we get to see a female character who is both strong and gentle, strong-willed and feminine and that makes her character refreshing in any way you look at it. This is a shonen manga and fans should expect to see things as they're.

      People in general don't necessarily love Hinata because she's "strong". People love Hinata because she loves Naruto and because she seems like the only one who (because of her background) understands him and therefore could perfectly match with him.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah kudos for habibiO xd the things u said its true i think same way i dont knw why they hate hina so much xd

        Loading editor
    • @Mcpowa I don't hate Hinata. I don't. She does sometimes irritate me, though, that's all.

      @Habibi Oh boy, here come the rants. Anyone can see Hanabi is getting a huge role in the movie. We, quite literally, don't see her at all in the manga outside of an IT. And yet here she is now playing a huge damsel-in-distress role. While Hinata isn't completely and utterly self-absorbed (that's Ino's job), it is really all so she can believe in herself. That's not necessarily wrong, but obsessing over it and trying to drag people into it makes everyone question your sanity. You also don't really have to *#(@ someone to always be there to help them; you just have to, well, help them. I never called her subservient. She's always been trying to be independent, which is great, if it doesn't involve also completely and utterly relying on a soulmate that isn't yet or never will be your soulmate. The thing about Naruto being an inspiration to carry on is spot-on, but having it unexpectantly transform into what everyone thinks is her goal is just lazy writing at its finest. As for females, everyone knows Kishi writes them terribly. Though for the record, Hinata isn't all that strong to be frank. Just saying. And people don't like Hinata because she's strong nor because she's addicted to Naruto. They like her because she's so quiet and so unassuming compared to Sakura that no one really has to worry about her doing much.

      And then the shonen thing - I couldn't stress enough how stereotypical you just made Hinata look. Like all of the Naruto characters, Hinata is basically a rip-off of the usual shy, meek, side-girl that all of a sudden is paired up with the protagonist despite initially being a joke in several regards. Probably the best example of this is Chi-Chi from Dragon Ball, who was a really shy girl that just happened to like Goku and tricked into getting him engaged to her (though it's hilarious how she later became like a Sakura), with Goku eventually doing so. But unlike there, we didn't really need any romantic drama thanks to what came from it - Gohan and Goku's amazing bond. Boruto can't do a sixteenth of what Gohan did, due to the manga being over. In the end, it just goes to show that Naruto, despite having a promising middle run, suddenly swooped right back down into what it started as: a stereotypical, lazily-written, and unrealistic shonen manga. Why couldn't it just be ORIGINAL? God only knows.

        Loading editor
    • @gemnist i understand xD i dont want to seem tht i love hina i simple dont hate her thts all dx

        Loading editor
    • @Gemnist You're all right when you express why you are upset. But don't, again, try to come up with a scapegoat to blame. Are we gonna blame an author, who consciously wrote this story, for his own work? How so?The thing is I've seen people complain that Kishimoto is a sellout but again these same group complain that he isn't doing exactly what they wanted him to do, and that's a big irony if you ask me!

      Plain and simple: you don't like the last, you don't like Hinata, you don't the Naruto franchise, and you don't like how Kishimoto has handled his own work. BUT because you don't like the last and Hinata and this franchise that clearly other people enjoy, don't make it seem like that's how we all should feel or that it should be a general rule that we all should observe. There's this trend in the internet where everyone feels entitled to whine wherever they don't like something as harmless as this, not caring if they're actually doing some disservice to the people who actually care. Naruto has a great message and has inspired a lot of people, has been part of many childhoods, and you're just gonna ignore it because you think your way of thinking is above everything? Well, this is the internet of course. Doesn't surprise me.

        Loading editor
    • @Mcpowa Same here. Again; I don't hate Hinata.

      @Habibi I never blamed anyone. And there's no irony in that; the irony comes when people call Kishi a sellout yet praise Naruto's every juncture, which is so prevalent it's not even funny.

      I think by now you're getting caught up in your own anger against me. No one can really hate The Last because, well, no one's even seen it. I already said I like Hinata above. And I just don't like the Naruto franchise - it pretty much makes up a large chunk of my life right now, and its message (which has NOTHING to do with Hinata if that's what your point is) is a great aspect of my life. And I never tried to force anyone into my way of thinking; if I would've, I'd be trolling all over your talk page right now (don't get any ideas).

      Speaking of trolls, let's just stop this while we're at it. I don't think anyone wants this to be a thread where nothing happens beyond you and me duking it out. We'll both get banned if that happens. And neither of us wants that. So again, let's just stop. Party's over. Good night. Sayonara. Whatever's most appropriate.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: Ugh, it wasn't about wanting. Hinata was MEANT to be the heiress as an older sister. But dad changed his mind and chose Hanabi instead, because Hinata isn't really fit for that. She is too kind and Naruto-crazy.

      I was always under the impression he didn't feel Hinata was fit due to her "weakness" and had her replaced as heir even before she graduated. Even after her growth, he just... chose not to have her become heir again.

      Still, given how traditional the Hyuga are and thus probably follow feudal Japanese customs... marrying the future Hokage gives Hiashi an out from embarrassment from judgmental clan elders/other clans assuming Hinata's surpassed Hanabi.

      Speaking of Hiashi, wow what a meanie! He didn't need to do that to Neji, he just smacked him across the room. These episodes, while wonderful for Hinata and Hanabi, really made me kinda hate the main branch outside of them. Seriously, Hyuga Elder and Hiashi can just go away.

        Loading editor
    • @Mewshuji Neji was a great idiot/jerk back then. Hiashi torturing his nephew was well-deserved as one can tell that Hinata was about to get seriously squished by her cousin!

        Loading editor
    • Hisana456 wrote: @Mewshuji Neji was a great idiot/jerk back then. Hiashi torturing his nephew was well-deserved...

      I stopped reading there, because that's when your post turned from "opinion" to "insanity".

        Loading editor
    • Really, a crack guy (my own cousin) comes to beat me up with an insane intent...and my dad comes to my defense. Seriously, Foxie? You can think better than to side with a mad kid!

        Loading editor
    • @Hisana456, lol i think he meant your "well-deserved torturing" thing, which is kinda creepy.

        Loading editor
    • Going by the context of Naruto, it ain't ;)

      Look at big brother Itachi...and he's the popular one!

        Loading editor
    • Rage gtx wrote: @Hisana456, lol i think he meant your "well-deserved torturing" thing, which is kinda creepy.

      ^ This

        Loading editor
    • While Neji had to be stopped for going at Hinata with killing intent, the punishment greatly outweighted his faults. Seriously, torturing someone that way is not human, much less if the tortured one is a kid. When a kid behaves badly, you don't just go and try to destroy his brain cells!

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote: While Neji had to be stopped for going at Hinata with killing intent, the punishment greatly outweighted his faults. Seriously, torturing someone that way is not human, much less if the tortured one is a kid. When a kid behaves badly, you don't just go and try to destroy his brain cells!

      Funny you should say. I still repeat: Itachi is still the popular and 'well-loved' character... Plus, after viewing the series for soo long, one should know by now that brain cells are not cared in the ninja world!

      Odd that practically Sasuke and Gaara (as well as Nagato/Obito, even Madara to some extent) were all severely abused on many fields...yet Kishi NEVER gets criticism on this hard but on pointless cases instead!

        Loading editor
    • I'm staying neutral to this, but I gotta ask: do they even know that brain cells exist?

        Loading editor
    • Gemnist wrote: I'm staying neutral to this, but I gotta ask: do they even know that brain cells exist?

      In the real world...well, as a student of high level science myself, (yeah,you guys count too in knowing general knowledge): YES!

      In Naruto: you tell me? Everyone just goes to a Ninja Academy to train and stuff.. Do all the medics know nephrology, who knows?

        Loading editor
    • If I remember correctly, Itachi bawled profusely while killing his parents and took no pleasure in the Massacre. In preforming the Massacre, he prevented a full-scale revolt on the village, an early advent of the Fourth Shinobi World War, both of which would have caused more deaths of innocents than the Massacre ever did. As a result, he also became Konoha's inside guy on the Akatsuki, nobly protect his kid brother, and later, after reanimation, saved the entire shinobi world (Onoki's words, not mine) by ending Edo Tensei, which allowed the Alliance to rush to Naruto's aid against Obito and Madara.

      Now, call me crazy, but that seems to be a hell of a lot more justifiable than a cranky old bastard torturing his nephew with incredible amounts of pain, for daring to be a defiant little kid (Hint: All kids are defiant). Using, I might add, a curse mark whose sole purpose is to keep unprivelaged members of the clan under the control of the main branch, and being designed for the sole purpose of torture and eventual sealing way of their eye.

      In short, your argument, Hisana, as always, is full of shit. Pardon my speech, I'm a tad irritated tonight. Should've toned it down a bit.

        Loading editor
    • @Hisana Nephrology is the study of kidneys. NEUrology is the study of the brain.

        Loading editor
    • Ten Tailed Fox wrote: If I remember correctly, Itachi bawled profusely while killing his parents and took no pleasure in the Massacre. In preforming the Massacre, he prevented a full-scale revolt on the village, an early advent of the Fourth Shinobi World War, both of which would have caused more deaths of innocents than the Massacre ever did. As a result, he also became Konoha's inside guy on the Akatsuki, nobly protect his kid brother, and later, after reanimation, saved the entire shinobi world (Onoki's words, not mine) by ending Edo Tensei, which allowed the Alliance to rush to Naruto's aid against Obito and Madara.

      Now, call me crazy, but that seems to be a hell of a lot more justifiable than a cranky old bastard torturing his nephew with incredible amounts of pain, for daring to be a defiant little kid (Hint: All kids are defiant). Using, a might add, a curse mark whose sole purpose is to keep unprivelaged members of the clan under the control of the main branch, and being designed for the sole purpose of torture and eventual sealing way of their eye.

      In short, your argument, Hisana, as always, is full of shit.

      Okay. That's a bit much, Ten. And by a bit, I mean a lot. Everyone is entitled to their opinion/argument, no matter how ridiculous it seems to others.

        Loading editor
    • No, people are entitled to their informed opinion. Not their ignorant opinion. If she wants to make that statement, she may, but I will rebuff it all the same. That, unfortunately, is also part of the "entitlement of opinions" everyone loves to cite.

        Loading editor
    • Uh-huh. You could have just said she was wrong rather than say "as always, full of sh*t." Just advice, is all. ^_^

      And also, Hisana, a little condescending on your part about the whole "science" thing...

      Not trying to single you all out or anything, but please, let's try to tone it down a little guys.

        Loading editor
    • @Windy Sorry there :p

      @Foxie -.- You are very good at misunderstanding aren't you? I meant Itachi making young Sasuke going through all that brutality with the Tsukuyomi and whatnot (I don't remember claiming his massacre act at all). Though, anyways, it's alright. We all go through rough irritation at times (though manners exist for a reason!) And one more thing: if you don't know whether I'm arguing here or not, please don't go around claiming people for stuff they are not intending to do!

        Loading editor
    • So, I finally got to watch the episodes and I must say that I enjoyed them.

      Hanabi is sweet, I honestly didn't expect that... but I'm pleasantly surprised.

      @TTF: Please try to tone down a bit, specially when talking with people who are... more sensitive.

      @Hisana: Your argument comparing Itachi to Hiashi, while not completely crazy, tends to be very weird since Itachi was doing things that, ultimately, couldn't have been done in a better way... or can you think of some other way to impress his brother to fill him with hatred for him and make him pursue revenge (a path that would make him strong enough to ultimately be Konoha's hero when he killed Itachi)?

      Either way, Hiashi's torture was different, somewhat, because it was done out of pure malice and, if we're to be honest, it was also very sadistic of him... he had already subdued him and could do so easily if confronted, since Part 1 Neji couldn't have hoped to beat Hiashi.


      Anyways, enough with all the fighting over stupid things.

        Loading editor
    • ..Sensitive? Are all men dense on ladies? Well, never mind... :D

      Anyways, Itachi himself admitted he made a wrong move (in his conversation with Naruto).. Now, I don't need to further explain what my comments were meant for since y'all need to stop misunderstanding sooo much!

      P.S: Have a good day :)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.