FANDOM


  • Since there are spoilers out already, feel free to use this thread to discuss the upcoming second chapter of Naruto Gaiden, titled The Boy With the Sharingan.

      Loading editor
    • I wonder how they will explain Obito´s sharingan collections in his kamui dimension.

        Loading editor
    • What makes you think the collection is in Kamui's dimension?

        Loading editor
    • Seelentau wrote: What makes you think the collection is in Kamui's dimension?

      I stated that just by memory i could be (very likely) wrong.

        Loading editor
    • i will make my guess:

      the sharingan are the once which was stolen by obito, the new char is a artifical leftover from madaras experiments and therefore he is partially zetsu, and hidan gave his DNA to this being which makes it immortal :D

      the hidden char is a creepy looking hidan who looks like a "monster" (scar and wounds all over his body)

        Loading editor
    • shisui is back mark my words! xd

        Loading editor
    • I highly doubt the new villain has anything to do with Hidan. My guess is that he is somehow related to Shisui or any other untypical Uchiha that defies the rule of gaining power through hate and destruction. The reason I believe that is because they called Sasuke a disgrace to the Uchiha clan and don't like the fact that he "murdered" Itachi. So while they obviously don't think about Itachi the same way as they do about Sasuke, we need to ask ourselves: "Judging by their general history, what was the biggest difference between Sasuke and Itachi?". It was obviously nothing like "lack of strength", as Sasuke is by now far stronger than Itachi ever was. What it can be, however, is the fact that Sasuke was, unlike Itachi, a true criminal. Itachi was a saviour who had only good intentions from the very start. Unlike the typical Uchiha, he didn't try to gain in strength with pure hatred either. He, like Shisui, was the kind of Uchiha not even Tobirama could have hated. Now Sasuke was different. Before the war ended, Sasuke had bad intentions all along, teamed up with criminals and proved Tobirama's prejudices towards Uchihas to be absolutely right. He was a prime example of Tobirama's bad image of an Uchiha. However, Sasuke was the only existing Uchiha that did not have to pay with his life for having these typical traits. He was simply forgiven instead. So my theory is that the new villain is an Uchiha himself who strongly disapproves of Sasuke tainting the Uchihas' name with his clichéd behaviour, which may have also tainted the names of unorthodox and untypically kind Uchihas like Itachi.

        Loading editor
    • The chapter's out?

        Loading editor
    • Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame wrote: The chapter's out?

      No, but three panels were leaked. One had the title: "The Boy with the Sharingan", the other had Chocho telling someone (most likely Sarada) that she doesn't think Choji and Karui are her parents, and the last panel was two people who have yet to be identified talking about how much they hate Sasuke. This is probably the reason Sasuke has been gone for 12 years, hunting these guys down.

        Loading editor
    • ChoCho solos! xd

        Loading editor
    • Sighs GW is over today for Japan so Thurs we should have chapter

        Loading editor
    • Rayzur
      Rayzur removed this reply because:
      nuthin
      22:15, May 4, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • So the two people act because of sasuke's actions?

        Loading editor
    • Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame wrote: Sighs GW is over today for Japan so Thurs we should have chapter

      I heard it might come out tomorrow.

        Loading editor
    • BigBadBruin343 wrote:

      Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame wrote: Sighs GW is over today for Japan so Thurs we should have chapter

      I heard it might come out tomorrow.

      it's a good thing to hear

        Loading editor
    • Rayzur wrote: itachi was good? do y'all believe you could do what he did in reality and call yourslf good?

      Every one of his crimes was committed for the sake of his village. In the end he turned out to be a saviour, not a criminal.

        Loading editor
    • Ashzure wrote:

      BigBadBruin343 wrote:

      Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame wrote: Sighs GW is over today for Japan so Thurs we should have chapter

      I heard it might come out tomorrow.

      it's a good thing to hear

      Tomorrow? Mabey since it's already May 5 in Japan today

        Loading editor
    • How a moderator would say : Please don´t pyramid post.

        Loading editor
    • Any chance the robed figure with the akatsuki crest is Kakuzu? I know he's dead but this guy was a zombie... I'm sure kishi could work out a way around death. And the kid totally looks like a younger Hidan. My money is on Genetic stuffs happening with a dug-up Hidan. But if it's genetic stuff... maybe the guy in the akatsuki robe is kabuto....? he made it out alive, right?

        Loading editor
    • Chocho forever. That is all.

        Loading editor
    • So will it carry on from last chapter or do some Twilight Zone genre and skip somewhere else entirely? The chapter is making me think Twilight Zone.

        Loading editor
    • "Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage" Chapter 2 and 3 offers spoilers of the possible truth behind the lineage and true parents of Sarada Uchiha. Chapter 2 of the manga series reveals details about Sasuke's past during his travels with Orochimaru. Meanwhile, a hooded mysterious character with the Akatsuki symbol lurks within the shadows.

      "Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage" Chapter 2 "The Boy with the Sharingan" reveals disturbing details about Sasuke and Karin. In Chapter 1 of the manga series, Sarada discovers a picture of Sasuke and Karin. She begins to question who her real parents are after seeing her remarkable resemblance with Karin. A trip back into the past and possible answers on Sarada's lineage is what Chapter 2 offers.
      

      Orochimaru has long been in search of a "perfect body" he can possess to enjoy the immortality he dreams of. It is believed that he has performed an experiment between Karin and Sasuke, thus creating the perfect vessel for him to possess in the future - Sarada. Karin possesses the powers of healing while Sasuke has the much coveted Sharingan. A union of these two powers is thought to be the "Perfect body" for Orochimaru. His return to claim what he thinks is rightfully his is something we can all look forward to, hopefully in the movie Boruto: Naruto the Movie. The "Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage" upcoming chapters indeed offers a very intriguing plot for its readers.

      A hooded image with the Akatsuki mark is leaked online and is believed to be playing a big part in the Naruto Gaiden Chapter 3. There are many speculations on who this character is. It can be Zetsu, a possible key holding the truth about on who Sarada's true parents are. It can be Karin, looking after Sasuke or her alleged daughter Sarada. Or it can be Orochimaru himself, ready to strike or just simply standing by the sidelines bidding the perfect time for his plans.

      A lot of questions are now bothering and making fans think on what menacing idea Orochimaru had during his time together with Karin and Sasuke. Did he manipulate Sasuke to impregnate Karin? Did Karin offer herself to Sasuke? Or is Sarada really the daughter of Sakura and Sasuke and all the doubt and mysteries are just a part of Orochimaru's twisted plans? The next chapters of the "Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage" offers answers to this mysteries.

      Boruto on the other hand will most likely play a big role in helping Sarada uncover the truth about his past. Sasuke and Sakura are also speculated to be returning to Konoha in the upcoming chapters of the "Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage" to bring light to all the mysteries surrounding Sarada.

      Fans of the manga series 'Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage' will be surprised with the plot of the upcoming Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 of the manga series. Spoilers about Sasuke's past, with Karin as well as the other Akatsuki members will soon be revealed.

        Loading editor
    • When is this chapter ever gonna be out!? -.-

        Loading editor
    • Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame wrote: When is this chapter ever gonna be out!? -.-

      tomorrow

        Loading editor
    • There's gotta be a site where it has release dates of manga

        Loading editor
    • Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame wrote: There's gotta be a site where it has release dates of manga

      it didn't come out last week for the japanese holiday so it'll come out this week.

        Loading editor
    • Well then morro

        Loading editor
    • Not even into the second chapter and the story is all about the Uchiha again, sad really

        Loading editor
    • Dont Worry Chocho will Solo them ahahah

        Loading editor
    • Shock Dragoon wrote: Not even into the second chapter and the story is all about the Uchiha again, sad really

      in the first story the uchihas had been the antagonists, now they are the focus, nothing wrong with that, exspecially since i find the "has infinite amount of chakra to spam and jutsu"-power from the previous MC rather boring :) but it depends on ones own preferences ^_^

      now, the raws should be out right? can someone give a link?

        Loading editor
    • now, the raws should be out right? can someone give a link?

      Looks like not today. Try again tomorrow? xD

        Loading editor
    • Omojuze wrote: Looks like not today. Try again tomorrow? xD

      ok ^_^

        Loading editor
    • Matako wrote: I highly doubt the new villain has anything to do with Hidan. My guess is that he is somehow related to Shisui or any other untypical Uchiha that defies the rule of gaining power through hate and destruction. The reason I believe that is because they called Sasuke a disgrace to the Uchiha clan and don't like the fact that he "murdered" Itachi. So while they obviously don't think about Itachi the same way as they do about Sasuke, we need to ask ourselves: "Judging by their general history, what was the biggest difference between Sasuke and Itachi?". It was obviously nothing like "lack of strength", as Sasuke is by now far stronger than Itachi ever was. What it can be, however, is the fact that Sasuke was, unlike Itachi, a true criminal. Itachi was a saviour who had only good intentions from the very start. Unlike the typical Uchiha, he didn't try to gain in strength with pure hatred either. He, like Shisui, was the kind of Uchiha not even Tobirama could have hated. Now Sasuke was different. Before the war ended, Sasuke had bad intentions all along, teamed up with criminals and proved Tobirama's prejudices towards Uchihas to be absolutely right. He was a prime example of Tobirama's bad image of an Uchiha. However, Sasuke was the only existing Uchiha that did not have to pay with his life for having these typical traits. He was simply forgiven instead. So my theory is that the new villain is an Uchiha himself who strongly disapproves of Sasuke tainting the Uchihas' name with his clichéd behaviour, which may have also tainted the names of unorthodox and untypically kind Uchihas like Itachi.

      You do realise that only like ten people alive know the truth about Itachi, or even the whole Uchiha curse of hatred thing? You're looking at it from the audience's perspective, as far as the Naruto world at large knows he's a psycho who murdered his clan. Where would this kid have heard the story in such detail from?

      (To be fair, Orochimaru and Team Taka know and maybe they told him to troll Sasuke/Konoha)

        Loading editor
    • Why is it always the Uchihas that defy logical sense?

        Loading editor
    • Shisui'sMangekyo wrote: Why is it always the Uchihas that defy logical sense?

      because kishi needs a antagonist for the story ^_^ who else should be the big bad? afterall strategy plays no real importance, at least if we compare it to storys like world trigger etc., so, it should be easy to guess that the next enemy will be one of the high-tiers, and sharingan is kishis "can do what i want it to do since....hatred", a easy way to make a char OP as hell, look at obito/itachi/sasuke/madara ^_^

        Loading editor
    • I think Celebi wants Uchiha DNA. Itachi's eyes or something because he was said to be one of the most powerful dojutsu users. He didn't get his chance because Itachi died. And when he found out that Sasuke killed Itachi (but not really, Itachi died by a disease and Sasuke just, at most, injured him), he wanted to get revenge? Or if he did find Itachi's corpse, the eyes were already taken.

      He had at least a decade to figure out that Itachi's eyes are in Sasuke's possession (to be specific, eye sockets). Heck, does Celebi even know that they're brothers?

      I wouldn't be suprised if Celebi's eyes came from Danzo. Top-secret experiment of Root or something? Because he did collect Uchiha eyes after the massacre.

      I don't know anymore... :( But I'm liking this gaiden so far. :D

        Loading editor
    • First Sarada, now Chocho.......next, Boruto runs to Sakura asking why his hair looks like a cherry blossom; JustKishiThings2k15.

      Anyways, I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm starting to love this gaiden :p

        Loading editor
    • SuperSajuuk
      SuperSajuuk removed this reply because:
      This is not the place for this.
      08:02, May 6, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • ^where did you read the ch.2?

        Loading editor
    • ^where did you read the ch.2? tell US

        Loading editor
    • SuperSajuuk
      SuperSajuuk removed this reply because:
      spam
      08:51, May 6, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • WarmachineX wrote: ^where did you read the ch.2? tell US

      i? i didnt read it, this is why i asked :I

        Loading editor
    • The chapter isn't out yet, but the spoilers came out a few days ago.

        Loading editor
    • Chaosattractor wrote: You do realise that only like ten people alive know the truth about Itachi, or even the whole Uchiha curse of hatred thing? You're looking at it from the audience's perspective, as far as the Naruto world at large knows he's a psycho who murdered his clan. Where would this kid have heard the story in such detail from?

      (To be fair, Orochimaru and Team Taka know and maybe they told him to troll Sasuke/Konoha)

      Do you not remember how angry he was when strangers talked about Itachi, not knowing that he was actually a hero and not a villain? Do you think Sasuke has done nothing to wash his brother's name clean after the war? I don't think neither Sasuke nor Naruto would have let this false information and hatred towards Itachi spread any further. It was an historical event. It's unthinkable that the true events of this night were kept a secret, especially after was long dead. Also, if the new villain is an Uchiha, I think it's clear that he'd know about the Uchihas' curse of hatred thing. That is kind of self-explanatory.

        Loading editor
    • Matako wrote: Do you not remember how angry he was when strangers talked about Itachi, not knowing that he was actually a hero and not a villain? Do you think Sasuke has done nothing to wash his brother's name clean after the war? I don't think neither Sasuke nor Naruto would have let this false information and hatred towards Itachi spread any further. It was an historical event. It's unthinkable that the true events of this night were kept a secret, especially after was long dead. Also, if the new villain is an Uchiha, I think it's clear that he'd know about the Uchihas' curse of hatred thing. That is kind of self-explanatory.

      I think for sasuke, the most important thing is to keep Uchiha clan's name clean than vindicating Itachi... so he will not do anything to make Itachi a hero by spoiling the reputation of the legendary Uchiha clan. Also it will be against Itachi's will to reveal the truth

        Loading editor
    • Krishnas wrote:

      I think for sasuke, the most important thing is to keep Uchiha clan's name clean than vindicating Itachi... so he will not do anything to make Itachi a hero by spoiling the reputation of the legendary Uchiha clan. Also it will be against Itachi's will to reveal the truth

      I really think not correcting the strongly assumed theory that a member of the Uchiha clan killed his entire clan voluntarily is the worst thing you can do to keep a clan's name clean. By not revealing it, he'd pollute the name of the Uchiha clan. By revealing the truth, however, he would merely lower the reputation of the Root. And the Root lost its head a long time ago with Danzou's death. Konoha has an entirely new political system. At the time when Itachi was still alive, revealing the truth would have been against his will. But at the time where the Root ceased to exist several years ago, it could hardly be against Itachi's will.

        Loading editor
    • Matako wrote: I really think not correcting the strongly assumed theory that a member of the Uchiha clan killed his entire clan voluntarily is the worst thing you can do to keep a clan's name clean. By not revealing it, he'd pollute the name of the Uchiha clan. By revealing the truth, however, he would merely lower the reputation of the Root. And the Root lost its head a long time ago with Danzou's death. Konoha has an entirely new political system. At the time when Itachi was still alive, revealing the truth would have been against his will. But at the time where the Root ceased to exist several years ago, it could hardly be against Itachi's will.

      the roblem is that if he revelas itachis true reason than he will also need to say that the clan wanted to rebel against konoha, it wouldnt benefit uchihas and konoha alike but clean itachis name from "villian who killed the uchiha clan" to "ninja who killed his clan since it was his orders" ^_^

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote: the roblem is that if he revelas itachis true reason than he will also need to say that the clan wanted to rebel against konoha, it wouldnt benefit uchihas and konoha alike but clean itachis name from "villian who killed the uchiha clan" to "ninja who killed his clan since it was his orders" ^_^

      So? The coup d'état was triggered by Konoha's behaviour towards the Uchiha. They isolated and monitored them, provoking suck a counter reaction. It all started with this. With no information gap, it's clear that the old Konoha and Danzou are the ones to blame for all of this, while Itachi and Shisui are the ones who tried to prevent a war and achieve peace immediately. The Uchiha would not be put in a bad light. They would appear as the victims of the once corrupted system of the village.

        Loading editor
    • Matako wrote: So? The coup d'état was triggered by Konoha's behaviour towards the Uchiha. They isolated and monitored them, provoking suck a counter reaction. It all started with this. With no information gap, it's clear that the old Konoha and Danzou are the ones to blame for all of this, while Itachi and Shisui are the ones who tried to prevent a war and achieve peace immediately. The Uchiha would not be put in a bad light. They would appear as the victims of the once corrupted system of the village.

      how many of the village would accept that? i can imagine many people to downplay konohas role and focus on "uchiha are bad",

      the effort to clean the name of the uchiha and correct the past for the people is a noble reason but it can easily backfire and cause more bad things than good,

      and, telling people the real story wouldnt even let the people care about it, the uchihas arent seen as the bad ones, itachi was, and he died, i doubt that he is someone who would go out of his way only to correct strangers, at best he wouldnt kill the people who speak badly about itachi, he would injure them badly so that they wont dare to say something ever again ^_^ XD

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote: how many of the village would accept that? i can imagine many people to downplay konohas role and focus on "uchiha are bad",

      the effort to clean the name of the uchiha and correct the past for the people is a noble reason but it can easily backfire and cause more bad things than good,

      and, telling people the real story wouldnt even let the people care about it, the uchihas arent seen as the bad ones, itachi was, and he died, i doubt that he is someone who would go out of his way only to correct strangers, at best he wouldnt kill the people who speak badly about itachi, he would injure them badly so that they wont dare to say something ever again ^_^ XD

      With the Root gone, I strongly doubt anyone would downplay Konoha's role in this and try to blame the Uchihas if they knew about the entire events. Konoha has changed. The "dark side" of Konoha vanished. A rectification of an historical event would certainly not lead to another crisis.

      The Uchihas were blamed for the Kyuubi incident. An accusation Konoha never officially revoked. They were always seen as the bad ones. With prime examples like Itachi, who supposedly murdered his entire clan to test his strength, Obito, who started an entire war out of hatred, Madara, who had a big impact on the entire war and Sasuke, who opposed Konoha and wished to destroy it, I don't think anyone ever associated the Uchihas with any positive events. And I'm certain Sasuke's problem wasn't that people spoke badly about Itachi. It was that they thought of Itachi as a criminal in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • Matako wrote:

      With the Root gone, I strongly doubt anyone would downplay Konoha's role in this and try to blame the Uchihas if they knew about the entire events. Konoha has changed.
      

      the root wouldnt have anything to do with it, i mean the konoha people in general who have nothing to do with the whole stuff, they wouldnt care about it, at least this is how i think it would end, afterall the end of the uchihas had been big news but it did as much affect the village-people as it would affect me to hear that in japan a tsunami destroyed tokyo :) sad and suprising, a tragedy, but not really something of my concern, this is how i imagine the relatonship of most of the village to the uchiha/hyuuga clan ^_^

      Matako wrote:

      The "dark side" of Konoha vanished. A rectification of an historical event would certainly not lead to another crisis.

      to be honest, the "dark side" didnt vanish, the anbu still exist, the dark side simply didnt have as much power as before danzos death :)

      Matako wrote:

      The Uchihas were blamed for the Kyuubi incident. An accusation Konoha never officially revoked. They were always seen as the bad ones. With prime examples like Itachi, who supposedly murdered his entire clan to test his strength, Obito, who started an entire war out of hatred, Madara, who had a big impact on the entire war and Sasuke, who opposed Konoha and wished to destroy it, I don't think anyone ever associated the Uchihas with any positive events.
      

      danzo and hhiruzen and tobiraa did, and all of them are dead XD

      but, yeah, since the uchihas (and a uzumaki,ootsuki) had been the "primary" antagonists of the story there wasnt much to "praise" them ^_^

      Matako wrote:

      And I'm certain Sasuke's problem wasn't that people spoke badly about Itachi. It was that they thought of Itachi as a criminal in the first place.
      

      wasnt this the same? i would think that if someone spoke badly about itachi it would cause the same reaction as to accuse him for being a "criminal" :I

        Loading editor
    • Sighs No chapter today either!

        Loading editor
    • The chapter is out!!!

        Loading editor
    • So I'll take his fighting style in those few panels as a sign that Sasuke still hasn't replaced his left arm.

      And where's Inojin at? We need some of that Sai-brand brutal honesty on the issue of Chocho not thinking her parents are her parents.

        Loading editor
    • Chocho's starting to grow on me. Cant wait to see old man Yamato.

        Loading editor
    • Who is that thing with sharingan that attacked sasuke?If he is a orochimaru's experiment then what can sarada be?

        Loading editor
    • Soooo, kakashi's at a brothel or what?? Glad to see Shizune a lot in this gaiden (thanks Kishi). Oh yeah, Mitsuki's from another village o.O

        Loading editor
    • Hisana456 wrote: Soooo, kakashi's at a brothel or what?? Glad to see Shizune a lot in this gaiden (thanks Kishi). Oh yeah, Mitsuki's from another village o.O

      I presume Kakashi's at a spa in the Land of Hot Water, the country that Hidan is from.

        Loading editor
    • Ok i think is time to add Sasuke as person who can perform seals with one hand.

        Loading editor
    • What I'm wondering about Sarada is how come their is no record of her birth in the hospital? To be honest I wasn't bothered when she saw Karin in that picture but "this" now that's very odd for me and got me actually wondering who are she.

        Loading editor
    • @Uchiha913 I agree and the fact that no one wants to talk about it.

        Loading editor
    • Well Mitsuki basically screams either Orochimaru or Otsutsuki Clan. Pick your poison, guys.

        Loading editor
    • That kid with the sharingan is probably brainwashed or is from branch clan in another area. It is very unlikely that he is Itachi's son as he would be a bit older than Asuma's child. I thought orochimaru is a biologist although he does seem capable of playing mindgames

      Also phones makes an appearance with cellphones being mentions. This makes me squee with joy

        Loading editor
    • Totally the Ramen guy!

        Loading editor
    • Oh man, I really don't like this "who's your daddy?"-subplot, but hopefully we see Sarada and Chocho in action. Also, everyone has a mobile phone now? Technology sure booms when there's no war.

        Loading editor
    • Uchiha913 wrote: What I'm wondering about Sarada is how come their is no record of her birth in the hospital?

      All I can say is if Sakura and Sasuke are Sarada's natural parents, and she discovers that after the mountain of doubt cast on her origin, she'd be well within her rights to flip out and kill them both. There would be no justifying all this secrecy for there to be no secret at all.

      Sasuke even choosing to have a family seems wildly out of character to me. Sasuke alienating them by not being around much seems legit. Sasuke having no contact with his daughter for over a decade is a too much, even for him. How does that even work? He warmed up enough to give some woman a baby, then went back to being dead inside? A Rinnegan user can't spare a Shadow Clone to his family even once in 15 years? That's beyond not caring, that's devotion to not caring.

        Loading editor
    • Chocho for best character. Mitsuki is from another village, guessing mist and that he is either Mei's child or Suigetsu's. What if Sarada is one of Oro's experiments? Sasuke seems to really be a good guy and like some were guessing taking up high ranked missions to fill up his time.

        Loading editor
    • Chocho solos! Mitsuki just wants to make friends =p,they have phones cool right xd.i think we won´t see boruto(fodder alert) for a few chapters xd.

        Loading editor
    • Kishimoto is slowly redeeming himself. More Chocho = Best chapter of Naruto to date. I'll even overlook the godsdamned "Uchiha are the Villains" he seems to love so much.

      Fudge yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone notice that Mitsuki was dressing like ...dum.dum.dum... Black Zetsu (gasp) ?!

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone drop a theory that Sarada's eyes were stolen when she was younger, so for the sake of plot, Sasuke gave her his old eyes and that's why she has glasses?

        Loading editor
    • I'm still fairly certain that Mitsuki is connected to Toneri. They just look too much alike -- their hair is almost identical.

      Also, minor note about Mangastream's translation. While they usually diverge from the actual text quite a bit, how they translated "the Boy with the Sharingan's" dialogue especially bugged me. In the original he's basically monosyllabic. Something like this would be far more accurate:

      "He's... strong... very... strong... but he... killed Itachi... won't forgive... will kill..."

        Loading editor
    • Celebi has a Sharingan, now we found that the Pókemon have Uchiha rooths. Probably that Akatsuki member is Kabuto, Zetsu or Meotwo or a big surprise.

      Such big mistery with Sarada's birth, not sure if even Sasuke's Daughter.

      Loving this Gaiden, Thanks Kishi :)

        Loading editor
    • He seems crazy or brainwashed somehow.

        Loading editor
    • Dan.Faulkner wrote: Celebi has a Sharingan.

      Hahaha, well, this kid surely resembles Celebi :D About Sarada - she is Sasuke's daughter, question is if Sakura is biological mother. Probably yes and everything will come clear before this gaiden ends.

      Now it looks like Sarada was born outside Konoha and Shizune's reaction tells that there must be something about girl's birth.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know, why would people be so hush hush about Sarada's birth if there was no secret behind it? Why not just tell her, you are Sakura's daughter? But nope, Sakura herself couldn't even say it chapter #1.

      I'm thinking she's an experiment Sasuke found on his travels, brought her home to protect her, people keep hush hush about it like Naruto's birth...maybe Sarada has Karin's Uzumaki bloodline, and Sasukes Uchiha - doesn't that seem like something Oro would do? Mix Uzumaki/Uchiha?

        Loading editor
    • The kid is obviously Itachi's son

        Loading editor
    • seems unlikely but he could be Itachi's son or a straggler survivor. Far more likely that he is an experiment though, although kishi is known for huge plot twists that deviate from standard reasoning.

        Loading editor
    • I know this is minor, but why is naruto's hokage cloak inconsistent in length? Some depictions make is waste-length while others make it foot length guy in the cloak is edward or alphonse. transmutation lines everywhere

        Loading editor
    • Archangel489 wrote: I know this is minor, but why is naruto's hokage cloak inconsistent in length? Some depictions make is waste-length while others make it foot length guy in the cloak is edward or alphonse. transmutation lines everywhere

      It's not really that big of a deal pal.

        Loading editor
    • I know, is way something I just noticed. OCD hoooooo!

        Loading editor
    • Uchiha Rules this joint

        Loading editor
    • I don't get why Chouchou is growing on everyone. Sarada's parental issues make good plot, but the same thing with Chouchou is childish and stupid. She has Akimichi written all over her

        Loading editor
    • Anyonymous wrote: I don't get why Chouchou is growing on everyone. Sarada's parental issues make good plot, but the same thing with Chouchou is childish and stupid. She has Akimichi written all over her

      I agree, Chocho is the most overrated member of the new generation, Sarada is many times more interesting, both story wise and personality wise, Chocho is nothing more than a stereotypical preteen fat girl, who I find very uninteresting

        Loading editor
    • How dare you two defy Chōchō!!!

        Loading editor
    • Minamoto15 wrote: How dare you two defy Chōchō!!!

      why, she just boring to me, there`s surprisingly little to her character outside of kishi ripping off Sarada`s story with Chocho.

        Loading editor
    • I like her for who she is...a side character. I have a feeling Kishi is going to bore me the typical Uchiha drama he loves to shove down our throats.

        Loading editor
    • #TeamChōchō FTW.

        Loading editor
    • Minamoto15 wrote: I like her for who she is...a side character. I have a feeling Kishi is going to bore me the typical Uchiha drama he loves to shove down our throats.

      I still find the `typical uchiha drama` more interesting then failed comedy relief Chocho

        Loading editor
    • Uchiahmasters wrote:

      Minamoto15 wrote: I like her for who she is...a side character. I have a feeling Kishi is going to bore me the typical Uchiha drama he loves to shove down our throats.

      I still find the `typical uchiha drama` more interesting then failed comedy relief Chocho

      You're entitled to that. It's just unoriginal.

        Loading editor
    • Minamoto15 wrote:

      Uchiahmasters wrote:

      Minamoto15 wrote: I like her for who she is...a side character. I have a feeling Kishi is going to bore me the typical Uchiha drama he loves to shove down our throats.

      I still find the `typical uchiha drama` more interesting then failed comedy relief Chocho

      You're entitled to that. It's just unoriginal.

      better to be unoriginal than to be extremely boring...... like Chocho

        Loading editor
    • SO far it seems to be a whole lot of stuff i don't really care about and very little stuff i actually want to see

        Loading editor
    • @Uchiahmasters your loss. I'll just follow Windstar's example. #TeamChōchō ftfw!

        Loading editor
    • I supposed i'm the only one interested in Shikadai and Inojin, with Shikadai's interest in Kankuro in the epilogue I feel like he'll use a combination of puppets and shadow binding, and i think Inojin could have some interesting uses of mind body transfer with his drawings.

        Loading editor
    • Actually, I'd like to see that too.... especially Inojin. I'd love to see how he combines his clan's jutsu with choju giga

      Minamoto15 wrote: How dare you two defy Chōchō!!!

      We're not defying her... it's just that it makes no sense for HER to doubt who her parents are. For that, I'll just quote Mitsuki: You don't even have to look at her family crest to know where she's from. That, and she's EXACTLY like Choji when he was her age. Food and kilos are her only concern. You'd think that the third generation of the Akimichi's would ultimately ACCEPT the fact that they're overweight genetically, and focus more on their development as ninja. But no.... here we go again with the looks and kilos.

        Loading editor
    • WindStar7125
      WindStar7125 removed this reply because:
      Double Posting. Not allowed in forum policy.
      21:17, May 7, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Minamoto15 wrote: @Uchiahmasters your loss. I'll just follow Windstar's example. #TeamChōchō ftfw!

      why do you like Chocho so much anyway, she`s boring, stereotypical with nothing unique about her

        Loading editor
    • After reading chapter 700+2 I've got, more than theories, some thoughts. First of all I was sure Sasuke had a reason to leave. He wouldn't have come back from his redemption journey if he hadn't felt he had atoned for his sins, so is unlikely that he would have left again for no good reason. I am enjoying very very much the whole Sarada's plot twist, but I think that if Kishi is making it so obvious that Karin could be the mother is a sign that maybe it isn't, like he wants us to believe that and then give us a major WHAT?! Also, I think the whole secrecy about the day she was born is because something happened that day sort of like the Kyubi's incident and now the matter is top secret and thats when Sasuke's missions started (it could be someone tried to take Sarada, take something from or put something into her… but that's me just guessing). But that could explain Sakura’s strange condition, something happened while she was giving birth, because I believe she is Sarada’s mother. I dont particularly ship "SasuSaku" but he gave her the forhead-tap in the end. Let’s remember that’s kind of the biggest love demonstration he can give (due to Itachi). It’s not trivial, so all these doubts about he having a baby with Karin and bringing it back to Konoha are most likely false. However, the fact that Karin seems to be a key element to all Sarada's questions, I believe she took some part in the incident (again, Im just guessing) on Sarada's birth day. Regarding the Akatsuki mystery guy, im torn between Orochimaru or Shisui. They gave him more importance as Shippuden went on and his death is not so clear (Itachi said he "faked his death and dissapeared" in the anime). Turning Shisui into a bad guy would be kind of strange, but then again it would be just another good guy who suffered and turned bad. And I really doubt that the sharingan guy is Orochimaru's experiment. He wouldn't have that connection with Itachi. Im guessing he's either Obito's or Shisui's. And he doesn't seem human either, from the way he talks. And last, I want to know if anyone noticed the last panel of chapter 700+2 there is a particular comment "It's getting cloudy out there... and so are her glasses??!" That's a hint FOR SURE, like she will awaken her sharingan soon or something! I can’t wait for 700+3.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah! I noticed that too... maybe she'll awaken it if Naruto leads her to Sasuke and she overhears something. About that guy.... he's definitely someone's experiment. Let's not forget he has two Mangekyou Sharingans. No small feat for someone so..... well... small. And the way he speaks......

        Loading editor
    • I have a couple of guesses for the boy with the sharingan.

      My first guess is that he is Orochimaru’s son and was the first and only successful experiment tampering with Uchiha DNA.

      My second guess is that he is Obito’s son who Orochimaru has brainwashed.

      As for the man in the Akatsuki robe, I think he is Orochimaru. He was the originally the most feared villain in the series and I think it’s about time we are treated with seeing what he is fully capable of in battle capacity vs. Naruto & Sasuke.

        Loading editor
    • Loueh wrote: As for the man in the Akatsuki robe, I think he is Orochimaru. He was the originally the most feared villain in the series and I think it’s about time we are treated with seeing what he is fully capable of in battle capacity vs. Naruto & Sasuke.

      Considering that Sasuke was in Orochimaru's posession for years, and that Obito's sharingan collection could've been found by Kabuto or Orochimaru, it's not impossible that the boy is some sort of genetic mashup. His hair reminds me of the Zetsu's.

      As to Orochimaru's possible goal, i think that he saw how effective Itachi was to developing Sasuke and tries to do the same to this boy, as his next vessel.

      "But that could explain Sakura’s strange condition, something happened while she was giving birth,"

      I agree, it seems that something bad happened and nobody wants to talk about it for fear of spilling the truth. Given how scared everyone is, i think it's definitely a Hokage-level order of secrecy. It can't really be Sasuke related seeing as people await his return happily and she's openly an Uchiha.

        Loading editor
    • Matako wrote: I highly doubt the new villain has anything to do with Hidan. My guess is that he is somehow related to Shisui or any other untypical Uchiha that defies the rule of gaining power through hate and destruction. The reason I believe that is because they called Sasuke a disgrace to the Uchiha clan and don't like the fact that he "murdered" Itachi. So while they obviously don't think about Itachi the same way as they do about Sasuke, we need to ask ourselves: "Judging by their general history, what was the biggest difference between Sasuke and Itachi?". It was obviously nothing like "lack of strength", as Sasuke is by now far stronger than Itachi ever was. What it can be, however, is the fact that Sasuke was, unlike Itachi, a true criminal. Itachi was a saviour who had only good intentions from the very start. Unlike the typical Uchiha, he didn't try to gain in strength with pure hatred either. He, like Shisui, was the kind of Uchiha not even Tobirama could have hated. Now Sasuke was different. Before the war ended, Sasuke had bad intentions all along, teamed up with criminals and proved Tobirama's prejudices towards Uchihas to be absolutely right. He was a prime example of Tobirama's bad image of an Uchiha. However, Sasuke was the only existing Uchiha that did not have to pay with his life for having these typical traits. He was simply forgiven instead. So my theory is that the new villain is an Uchiha himself who strongly disapproves of Sasuke tainting the Uchihas' name with his clichéd behaviour, which may have also tainted the names of unorthodox and untypically kind Uchihas like Itachi.

      My guess was similar bro, shisui faked his death or either planned it with itachi which is why his body wasnt found and then left the village with a few uchiha infants who didnt understand their clans current situation. When itachi finished the massacre he brought shisui a pair of sharingan then shisui left. After itachis death news reached the foreign countries and shisui felt a type of hate for sasuke. He then passed on his hate to the uchiha kids he was training; please note this is just a theory

        Loading editor
    • did himawari come out already in the gaiden? if yes why is her appearance so limited as compared to other next generation shinobi ? i really like to see the development of her relationship with boruto as siblings and of course with other people as well

        Loading editor
    • Naruhina4ever&ever wrote: did himawari come out already in the gaiden? if yes why is her appearance so limited as compared to other next generation shinobi ? i really like to see the development of her relationship with boruto as siblings and of course with other people as well

      she has yet to make an appearence and probably wont make a big one since gaiden was made for sarada and himawari doesnt really leave her moms side.

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, Himawari is at lest two or three years younger than Sarada and Boruto and is yet to graduate the Academy, so I don't think we'll be seeing much of her

        Loading editor
    • Btw boruto might fallow sarada/chocho =p

        Loading editor
    • Look at chapter 691. Page 11. Madara has rinnegan, Hashirama says they shoulda left it to the younger generation, Madera says, (while showing that his eye lost its light due to izanagi)he should have gone that way too. The celebi lookin kid is somehow connected to him?

        Loading editor
    • Next week on keeping with the Uchihas xD

        Loading editor
    • ImTheObserver
      ImTheObserver removed this reply because:
      Not relevant info.
      22:20, May 8, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • I stand by what I say, either Sharinkid is Itachi's son "Killing itachi... unforgivable" or I guess Orochimaru made Uchiclones because of reasons

        Loading editor
    • Sooo Draco Onion Uchiha is an experiment of Orochimaru????? That's the problem....why him again as the crack villain :/

      P.S: ChoCho's rants on her parents=Kishi's indirect shove-off to the antis who claim Sarada to be you-know-what. Only 5 days to go for the next exciting chapter. ... ....

        Loading editor
    • This could all tie back to Orochimaru, I mean he is rumored to be the villain in Boruto: Naruto the Movie so maybe this all leads up to that. It's safe to guess that Orochimaru went back to his ways as Naruto and Shikamaru immediately agreed that it was one of Orochimaru's experiments. Obito had a collection of Sharingan's, so Orochimaru could've found out, tracked down the location and used it during his experiments.

      Also in Chapter 700 when Sasuke was walking through the forest and sensed something, making him stop and turn around, does anyone think it was "the boy with the Sharingan"? The hooded man in the Akatsuki cloak might've had him tracking Sasuke for a while before trying to attack him.

        Loading editor
    • Looking back at the chapter, the location that the Sharingan kid and that cloaked guy were at had some structures that look like they came from Wood Release.

      Orochimaru's definitely got something to do with this.

      And how much of his DNA did Hashirama leave around?! Jesus.

        Loading editor
    • NeedleJizo wrote: And how much of his DNA did Hashirama leave around?! Jesus.

      ad far as i know isnt it possible to artifically reproduce the DNA? (or at leasst create more of the cells?) in a world where thhey can easily change the body and the DNA i doubt that it would be that impossible XD

        Loading editor
    • Hope tht Onion kid isnt related to Oro

        Loading editor
    • With this name the only one I can think of is Sasuke, he's the only living male uchiha so far, the theories that it might have something to do with other uchiha seems interesting but unlikely.

        Loading editor
    • i saw something tht gaiden may have 3 parts =p

        Loading editor
    • I find this Shisui's thingy very nonsensical, i dont have any good explanation for this statement but mostly the main reason is that i dont feel it, Shisui Uchiha was a very important character with minor appearances in both Anime and Manga but i feel like this is just a fandom desire to give him more screen time, i truly feel that

        Loading editor
    • Naruto Gaiden is Freakin Awesome Im new to the wiki

      {{SUBST:User:IceDragonSlayer1204/Sig|01:18,10-May-2015}}

        Loading editor
    • WindStar7125
      WindStar7125 removed this reply because:
      Double post
      02:58, May 10, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • When is Naruto going to end? It's been running for like 15-16 years already.

        Loading editor
    • S1216142 wrote:

      When is Naruto going to end? It's been running for like 15-16 years already.

      i don't know, go ask dragonball

        Loading editor
    • Could it just be that Sarada doesn't have birth records in order to protect her from Orochimaru or something like that? sorta like how Naruto's birth was supposed to be a secret and he ended up getting his mothers last name and not his fathers so he wouldn't become a target, but maybe not as Sarada received her fathers last name and people would easily make a connection.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I kinda agree with the brainwashed Celebi theory. Celebi's been speaking in somewhat of a broken-lined (is that what it's called?) manner. (but that's just probably me because I don't speak Japanese)

        Loading editor
    • NoSkoolThrasher wrote: Could it just be that Sarada doesn't have birth records in order to protect her from Orochimaru or something like that? sorta like how Naruto's birth was supposed to be a secret and he ended up getting his mothers last name and not his fathers so he wouldn't become a target, but maybe not as Sarada received her fathers last name and people would easily make a connection.

      Actually, that was fanon that is filled with holes. It had to do with keeping the details of the Kyuubi attack a secret.

      1)The Uzumaki were targeted for destruction.

      2)The village did know who his parents were. Kushina went around telling people the baby's name.

      3)The Uzumaki is a famous name hence why Naruto got it. That's how Japanese culture works.

        Loading editor
    • Can someone clarify something for me? In a few places now, I see people adding that Kakashi is in the Land of Hot Water. Does anything at all in those panels really indicate that? There are bath houses in Konoha.

        Loading editor
    • NeedleJizo wrote: Looking back at the chapter, the location that the Sharingan kid and that cloaked guy were at had some structures that look like they came from Wood Release.

      Orochimaru's definitely got something to do with this.

      And how much of his DNA did Hashirama leave around?! Jesus.

      Yup, orochi-san is usually up to no good, smh

        Loading editor
    • The person behind the hood could be anyone from "Taka/Hebi" or Orochimaru. I wonder what Kabuto is up to.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the Akatsuki mystery guy is Karin and maybe Sakura had twins and during her childbirth, Karin stole one of her child because she was jealous! And that's why Sasuke is in mission since that day, to find her and take back his kid!

        Loading editor
    • Green147 wrote: Maybe the Akatsuki mystery guy is Karin and maybe Sakura had twins and during her childbirth, Karin stole one of her child because she was jealous! And that's why Sasuke is in mission since that day, to find her and take back his kid!

      And that kid is the one who attacked sasuke...

        Loading editor
    • Kind of unrelated but does anyone know how many chapters Kishi is going to put out for this spin-off?

        Loading editor
    • Omnibender wrote: Can someone clarify something for me? In a few places now, I see people adding that Kakashi is in the Land of Hot Water. Does anything at all in those panels really indicate that? There are bath houses in Konoha.

      I can't understand either. O.o Where was that stated? Can someone explain please, if not, stop doing that.

        Loading editor
    • Omnibender wrote: Can someone clarify something for me? In a few places now, I see people adding that Kakashi is in the Land of Hot Water. Does anything at all in those panels really indicate that? There are bath houses in Konoha.

      I figured that since the bath house that Kakashi was at had the same emblem as the Hot Water Daimyō, but looks like that same emblem is used for the Konoha Hot Springs as well...

        Loading editor
    • Sarutobii2 wrote:

      Omnibender wrote: Can someone clarify something for me? In a few places now, I see people adding that Kakashi is in the Land of Hot Water. Does anything at all in those panels really indicate that? There are bath houses in Konoha.

      I figured that since the bath house that Kakashi was at had the same emblem as the Hot Water Daimyō, but looks like that same emblem is used for the Konoha Hot Springs as well...

      The outside appears to be the same as Konoha's. Or is it just me?

        Loading editor
    • Omojuze wrote:

      Sarutobii2 wrote:

      Omnibender wrote: Can someone clarify something for me? In a few places now, I see people adding that Kakashi is in the Land of Hot Water. Does anything at all in those panels really indicate that? There are bath houses in Konoha.

      I figured that since the bath house that Kakashi was at had the same emblem as the Hot Water Daimyō, but looks like that same emblem is used for the Konoha Hot Springs as well...

      The outside appears to be the same as Konoha's. Or is it just me?

      There are no garanties where the exact location is, for me appears to be the same used in Konoha, but i'm not sure of it.

        Loading editor
    • S1216142 wrote:

      When is Naruto going to end? It's been running for like 15-16 years already.

      For as long as Kishi wants to, or until the money flow dries up. So if he wants, another 15 years? Look at how long Star Wars kept pumping out merchandise, stories, books etc

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote:

      S1216142 wrote:

      When is Naruto going to end? It's been running for like 15-16 years already.

      For as long as Kishi wants to, or until the money flow dries up. So if he wants, another 15 years? Look at how long Star Wars kept pumping out merchandise, stories, books etc

      One thing that's always confused me is why Shonen Jump doesn't do what Marvel and DC have done in the states. Have some sort of shared universe. You could have two or three titles set in the same universe.

        Loading editor
    • BigBadBruin343 wrote: One thing that's always confused me is why Shonen Jump doesn't do what Marvel and DC have done in the states. Have some sort of shared universe. You could have two or three titles set in the same universe.

      the bigest problem would be with the different rules, the only way to do such a shared universe is if they create a story who has this feature integrated since the very beginning, as example: naruto-verse chars cant exist in the same verse as bleach chars, and the same with toriko and one piece, or world trigger and hst or Boku no hero academia and other verses,

      IF they story was solely based on a few chars and the other world was completly the same THAN it would be easy, unfortunetly manga/LN/anime-storys tend to use a complete fictional verse :(

        Loading editor
    • Hisana456 wrote: Sooo Draco Onion Uchiha is an experiment of Orochimaru?????

      I think until named otherwise, that we go with Hisana's name for onion boy.

        Loading editor
    • BigBadBruin343
      BigBadBruin343 removed this reply because:
      made a mistake
      21:26, May 12, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • BigBadBruin343
      BigBadBruin343 removed this reply because:
      messed up.
      21:27, May 12, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • BigBadBruin343 wrote: I'm talking just a shared Naruto Universe. Not a shared Shonen Universe.

      ? i dont understand, what do you mean with "shared nauto-verse"?

        Loading editor
    • So there is another uchiha. The only other uchiha that could be alive is Shisui because in the anime. (I need to check the manga again) Itachi said Shisui disappeared, not killed or dead. I wonder who is the father or mother and who is that person? Well time to wait and see. I hate waiting, but I want to know!

        Loading editor
    • DarkJc wrote: So there is another uchiha. The only other uchiha that could be alive is Shisui because in the anime. (I need to check the manga again) Itachi said Shisui disappeared, not killed or dead. I wonder who is the father or mother and who is that person? Well time to wait and see. I hate waiting, but I want to know!

      Remember we speak english, so we see English translations of said Animes, means that we can actually be fooled by a translation and might be wrong what they translated, also we are discussing this topic in here [[1]], feel free to Join.

        Loading editor
    • Its likely shisui seeing as how his body was still missing during kabutos search for edos. He is the only other uchiha alive who we know cared about itachi and isnt part of fugakus household. He also had his eye ripped out of the socket which would explain the stiches and he would be around the age depicted (3-5 years older than sasuke)

        Loading editor
    • Lontrel wrote: Its likely shisui seeing as how his body was still missing during kabutos search for edos. He is the only other uchiha alive who we know cared about itachi and isnt part of fugakus household. He also had his eye ripped out of th esocket which would explain the stiches and he would be around the age depicted (3-5 years older than sasuke)

      Shisui's older than Itachi so if he really is Shisui, he would be most likely in his early 40s. He's at least 6 years older than Sasuke.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.